If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#233247 by dinu Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:20 pm
Be ware of company called "AKMI LIMITED" located in 56, Sweetcroft Lane, Hillington, Middlesex, UB10 9LF, UK. They pretend to be copper millberry, copper cathode, HMS, used rails sellers from UK, Greece, Netherlands and Germany. They will collect 500 GBP as "Mandate ship Fee" through moneygram and then will force you to pay 2700 GBP in order to pay to British Internal Revenue Authority. NEVER DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE FAKE. THEY DONT HAVE ANY PRODUCT AND NEVER PAY TO THEM. Their details are below,

1. Andreas Antoniou, FAKE CEO, [email protected]
2. Geoffrey David, FAKE MANAGER, [email protected]
3. Matilda Balogun, FAKE PERSON WHO WILL COLLECT FEE BY GIVING BELOW BANK DETAILS,
BANK NAME: SANTANDER BANK
ADDRESS: 97 RYE LANE, PECKHAM SE15 4TG
IBAN: GB91 ABBY 0901 2852 1109 90.
BIC: ABBYGB 2L XXX
SORT CODE: 09 01 28.
ACCOUNT NO.: 52110990.
ACCOUNT NAME: MATILDA BALOGUN.
4. DOROTHEA AHNER BROWN, FAKE PERSON WHO WILL COLLECT FEE
5. Name: Matilda Balogun
Address: 18 Sinclair Road, Kensington, London, W14 0NH, UK.
Tel: 447432055423

Noted (BW)
Advertisement

#233250 by Bryon Williams Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:23 pm
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2014 7:53 AM
Subject: Re: RE: RE: RE: Request of SCO for Copper Millberry

Attached is our mandate-ship form kindly fill it and return back immediately to enable the attorney proceed with documents.

Note: An authorized mandate has the legal right to issue our company documents on company behalf, we always hold annual general meeting once in a year here in Europe and all our authorized mandate is always present to discuss the moving forward of our company and all the expenses will be paid by company.

Warm Regards
Andreas Antoniou
President/AKMI LTD

-----------------------------
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2014 10:09 AM
Subject: Re: Mandate Document

Thanks for your prompt reply and the content is well noted. The attorney will proceed with the mandate-ship documents kindly send the required fee to them to enable them proceed immediately. Kindly send the fee to them with the below details via Money Gram:

Receiver's Name: Dorothea Mark Williams.
City: London
Amount: 500pounds

They already confirm to me that your mandate-ship documents will be out within 24hours upon confirmation of payment.

Warm Regards
Andreas Antoniou
President/AKMI LTD

--------------------
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2014 11:41 AM
Subject: Re: RE: Mandate Document

Thanks for your prompt reply.
Dorothea Mark Williams is the attorney secretary and it is already indicated in the form which you signed and filled, kindly send the required fee to the attorney to enable them get the documents ready and make your appointment active. You will have access to AKMI yard and documents as soon as your mandate-ship process is completed.

I look forward for a greater and profitable business relationship with your company.

Warm Regards
Andreas Antoniou
President/AKMI LTD

---------------------
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2014 7:29 AM
Subject: Mandate Document

The Chamber senior partner just confirms to me that the mandate-ship fee should be transfer to the below account to enable them legalize your appointment. I believe this will not be a problem for you any more in regards to Money Gram issue. You will be highly welcome to AKMI for deals negotiation and yard visit and all your request will also be consider as legal mandate.

The said documents will be issue to you once you make transfer to them, you will have the copies on email and original copies will be sending to you via courier.

BANK NAME: HALIFAX BANK
BANK ADDRESS: 24 Rye Lane, Peckham London, SE15 5BS, UK.
IBAN: GB46 HLFX 1105 9110 7290 67
BIC: HLFXGB21Q97
ACCOUNT NO.: 10729067
SORT CODE: 11-05-91
ACCOUNT NAME: MATILDA BALOGUN

Warm Regards
Andreas Antoniou
President/AKMI LTD

-----------------------
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2014 12:06 PM
Subject: RE: Draft Contract for Copper Millberry Scrap

Attached is the filled contract please note that AKMI president can't include his passport copy into contract for security reasons and our financial company contact details can not be disclose in the contract because they are legally bind with AKMI. Inform buyer to proceed with contract accordingly. I sent you current photos yesterday i hope you receive them?

Best Regards
Geoffrey David

-------------------------------
Sent: Thursday, November 27, 2014 9:41 AM
Subject: Required details

AKMI president instruct me to mail you and provide you the below details. Due to time limit the legal team said you should make the payment to Matilda Balogun via money gram so that your documents can be release tomorrow morning to make your appointment active. Your buyer gave you 24hours to provide the required documents and if you make bank to bank transfer it will take 3days to reflect into account and it will cause damages to your deals therefore you are instructed to send immediately via money gram so that the fund can be receive same today and I will speak to legal team to get the documents ready before tomorrow morning. Upon confirmation of legalization of your appointment by the legal team AKMI will release all the necessary documents for you to make deals with your buyers but if you don't care about the days it will take then you can proceed bank transfer.

Name: Matilda Balogun
Address: 18 Sinclair Road, Kensington, London, W14 0NH, UK.
Tel: 447432055423

Best Regards
Geoffrey David

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#233525 by AlanJones Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:24 pm
According to their Companies House registration, AKMI LTD area of business is

SIC 2007
41100 — Development Of Building Projects

They are probably innocent victims, who have just had their freely available corporate identity stolen by the scammers.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#248838 by dinu Fri May 01, 2015 12:12 pm
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2014 8:08 AM
Subject: RE: Mandate-ship Documents

Hello,

Attached is the documents from the legal team, kindly study it and comply immediately so that your appointment can be active because your appointment will never be active if the tax authority did not instruct the attorney to proceed delivery and this will affect all your deals.

Best Regards
Geoffrey David
------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2014 8:53 AM
Subject: Urgent

Hello,

The legal team said you should transfer the fund to their financial controller Mrs. Matilda (SANTANDER BANK) please send via Money Gram to avoid delay and this must be done today.

BANK NAME: SANTANDER BANK
ADDRESS: 97 RYE LANE, PECKHAM SE15 4TG
IBAN: GB91 ABBY 0901 2852 1109 90.
BIC: ABBYGB 2L XXX
SORT CODE: 09 01 28.
ACCOUNT NO.: 52110990.
ACCOUNT NAME: MATILDA BALOGUN.
Previously Noted (BW)

Personally i will advise you to send to them via money gram or western union to avoid long stress, they said if you are sending via money gram kindly send to two names as below due to money laundry policy:

NAME: MATILDA BALOGUN
CITY: LONDOON
AMOUNT: 1350POUNDS

NAME: DOROTHEA AHNER BROWN
CITY: LONDON
AMOUNT: 1350POUNDS

Best Regards
Geoffrey David
-------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2014 9:01 AM
Subject: RE: Mandate-ship Documents

Hello,

Please attend to tax authority requirement immediately because they have instruct AKMI and legal team to hold any deal with you until the requirement is provided. Kindly send to the legal team immediately to enable them get everything done. You must not delay for any reason so that your buyer can receive PB tomorrow latest Monday because as of now everything has be put pending until your mandate-ship is fully active.

Best Regards
Geoffrey David
------------------------------------------
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2015 8:39 AM
Subject: Re: RE: RE: I warn you again and again

Hi

Don't play games with AKMI please be warned for the last time, don't joke with your life and your entire generation. You must listen to me now and remove all the post. I still saw all the post few minutes ago kindly remove them all.

Warm Regards
Andreas Antoniou
President/AKMI LTD
-----------------------------------------
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2015 1:28 PM
Subject: Be wise as a father will say to a child

Hi

AKMI will hunt if you don't remove all the post, this is my last warning to you and you will hear from entire AKMI in any kind. Remove AKMI from all the post and if you fail to do this you will hear from AKMI.

I told you earlier AKMI will destroy you and your generation if you don't remove this post. All your details including passport copy is with AKMI and other institute don't be a fool listen to my advice before it gets too late.

We are more than ISIS be wise as a father will say to a child.

Warm Regards
Andreas Antoniou
President/AKMI LTD
--------------------------------------
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2015 5:08 PM
Subject: I warn you again and again

Hi

The day you intend to destroy AKMI is the day you destroy yourself in scrap market. You can communicate with me politely and I will see to reasons with you but you decided to go to different site using different names which is also a fraud act. If you know what is good for you kindly delete AKMI from the site and come back if not entire AKMI will destroy you and your entire generation. For your information we are more than ISIS, we are large entity if you don’t delete AKMI from the entire site Indians will all pay for this not only you and your generation.

I warn you again and again and I will give you 24hours to delete AKMI from the entire site.

Warm Regards
Andreas Antoniou
President/AKMI LTD
--------------------------------------------
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2015 5:27 PM
Subject: Be warned/delete AKMI from all the site or you will face the music

Delete AKMI from internet.
------------------------------
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2015 5:31 PM
Subject: We will fish you out and bomb your generation if you don't delete AKMI from all the site

Deleter AKMI from internet
-----------------------------------
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2015 2:08 AM
Subject: Re: RE: I warn you again and again

Hi

My email was hacked some time ago and I believe that is when all this happen because all the account you past on the site does not belong to AKMI LTD or the attorney you should also think of that. I already spoke with the authorities in those sites and other institute regarding such act. To avoid further destruction kindly delete all the post you have made in all site and once this is done I will provide you the documents.

I don't want to repeat myself again because the entire AKMI already stood up to fight you but I told everyone to hold within 48hours, you must realize that you are dealing with large entity please be very careful. Delete all the post from all the site now and reply back to me immediately.

Warm Regards
Andreas Antoniou
President/AKMI LTD
---------------------------------------
Sent: Saturday, January 10, 2015 3:33 PM
Subject: Final notice

Hi

Did you say you will not remove the post? I have be patient enough, if you don't remove the post today latest tomorrow you will hear from entire AKMI. You and your entire family will pay for this if you don't listen to me I promise you.

If you don't listen to me your image will be destroy, you and your entire generation will perish. I have the interest of sending you documents but you claim to be too smart like mother fucking Africans but I will put you where people like you belong.

Warm Regards
Andreas Antoniou
President/AKMI LTD
#248843 by Terminator5 Fri May 01, 2015 2:07 pm
I can think of a few reasons to wait . Fear being one of them . He's a victim and the scammers have his details .

When a victim in these circumstances posts a scam, its a generous and benevolent act in an effort to warn others and there are risks .

audaces fortuna iuvat . consilio et animis .

Daniel 8 :25
#248971 by Terminator5 Sat May 02, 2015 5:00 pm
Scrap Metal Scam has run under these names since 2011 sharing the phone number +44 7432055423 .
METALS4U LIMITED , ROBINSON INTERNATIONAL TRADING LTD , SINOWAY INTERNATIONAL LIMITED using a variety of addresses which are probably fake .

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

See also connected recycling scam from last year :

ROBINSON INTERNATIONAL TRADING LTD

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=87793

http://www.acevn.com/company_detail.php ... 110258813c

METALS4U LIMITED
WE ARE DIRECT SELLER OF ALL KINDS OF METALS AND NON FERROUS METALS.

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR COMPRESSORS,ALUMINIUM ONGOTS,COPPER SCRAPS,HMS 1& 2 AND USED RAILS.KINDLY CONTACT US FOR MORE DETAILS

Mr. CHRISTOPHER MALON - Position: END SELLER
Address 11 SANDAL CLIFF SANDAL United Kingdom
Phone 447432055423 - Fax: 447432055422 - Mobi: 447432055423

http://www.worldbid.com/robinsoninternationaltradingltd

ROBINSON INTERNATIONAL TRADING LTD

Company: ROBINSON INTERNATIONAL TRADING LTD
Address: 14 ROWLAND BURN WAY,ROWLANDS GILL
City: TYNE AND WEAR
State/Prov: Other
Postal Code: NE39 2PU
Phone: 447432055423
Fax:
Contact Title:
Email: Email
Business:
Employees:

SINOWAY INTERNATIONAL LIMITED - Contact Details

sinoway404.en.busytrade.com/contact_us.html

Mr. Alistair Bailey: T: 44-743-2055423: M: +447432055423: F: 44-705-53437113: Address: KINGHAM HOUSE,161 COLLEGE STREET, ST HELENS, LANCS

http://hereford.freeadsinuk.co.uk/en-i- ... nfoss.html

FRIDGE AND AC COMPRESSORS FOR SALE - General for sale

Ref. number: 1142025 Updated: 03-07-2012 17:43

Price: 200 GBP £

Offering: General for sale in United Kingdom, Hereford

We specializes in scrap metal and plastic recycling and the trading and processing of all grades of ferrous and non-ferrous scrap metal. We provide a metal recycling service to any size of industrial plant while also providing a receiving yard for retail customers. Products. *ELECTRIC MOTOR SCRAP *LDPE SCRAP *BATTERY SCRAP *ALUMINUM INGOT SCRAP *REFRIGERATOR COMPRESSORS SCRAPS *ALUMINUM WHEEL SCRAP *COPPER SCRAP *USED CONVEYOR BELT You can contact us direct through our contact information below for our prices Contact us via Email:[email protected] [email protected] [email protected] skype:david321527 Tel; 447432055423( txt only) tel:+447024055613

http://www.bizbangladesh.com/company-20132/

Metals4u Limited

About Us ~
We are end seller of kinds of metals and non ferrous metals in untied kingdom

Year of Establishment : 2002

~ Contact Info ~
Company Address: 11 Sandal Cliff Sandal Wakefield West Yorkshire
City / Province:
Phone Number: + +447432055423
Fax Number: + +44
Contact Person: Christopher Malon
Position: End Seller

http://www.worldbid.com/metals4ulimited

METALS4U LIMITED Company Profile

Company Logo E ARE DIRECT SELLER OF ALL KINDS OF METALS AND NON FERROUS METALS.

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR COMPRESSORS,ALUMINUM INGOTS,COPPER SCRAPS,HMS 1& 2 AND USED RAILS.KINDLY CONTACT US FOR MORE

Company Information
Company: METALS4U LIMITED
Address: 11 SANDAL CLIFF SANDAL WAKEFIELD WEST YORKSHIRE
City: West Yorkshire
State/Prov: Other
Postal Code: WF2 6AU
Fax: 447031881022
Contact Title: Owner
Email: Email
Business: Export Trading Company
Employees: 1 - 50

http://www.worldbid.com/tradeleads/sell ... 27021.html

Company Name: Robinson International Trading Ltd
Address: 14 ROWLAND BURN WAY,ROWLANDS GILL
City: TYNE AND WEAR
State/Province: Other
Email: [email protected]

#253702 by Terminator5 Sun May 31, 2015 6:58 am
Akmi Ltd Scrap Metal Scam . N & K Gold Scam .

http://www.wakefree.com/s/akmi-ltd_11306/index.htm

Akmi Ltd is an exporter of United Kingdom Iron & Iron Products products.

Exporters / Wholesale Suppliers Of copper cathodes, used rail, hms1 scrap, hms2 scrap, copper scrap, aluminum scrap, iron ore, battery scrap

With a well management system, Sisale strives to offer the best quality products and service as possible as we can, as we believe quality is the value of company. Our motto is 'good quality, competitive prices, and efficient delivery'.
We will try our best to serve you and hope to become one of your friends and business partners in China.

Importer Details
Akmi Ltd[158 kalithea, Athens 11253, Greece., MIDDLESEX, HILLINGDON, United Kingdom]Contact Person:Mr. Andrews AntoniouPhone:30-231-11807

http://www.wakefree.com/s/business-expe ... /index.htm

N & K Business Experts Ltd is an exporter of United Arab Emirates Gold & Gold Products products.

Exporters / Wholesale Suppliers Of gold bar

With a well management system, Sisale strives to offer the best quality products and service as possible as we can, as we believe quality is the value of company. Our motto is 'good quality, competitive prices, and efficient delivery'.
We are glad to invite you to be our value partner!

Importer Details
N & K Business Experts Ltd[Sinza Mori. Big Bon Street, Dar Es Salaam, Sinza Mori, Dar Es Salaam, United Arab Emirates]Contact Person:Mr. Kelly BrondPhone:255-255-653055103

http://www.supplierlist.com/tracyxuyan.co

Free Member

Guangzhou Quanao Chemical Co.,Ltd

No.18,Southland Olympic Garden North 1 road,
Hanxi street,Panyu district ,Guangzhou,China.,
guangzhou, guangdong, China,

Tel: 18872220680

Guangzhou Quanao Chemical Co.,Ltd ,established in 1999. We is an exporter of China (Mainland) Pharmaceutical Chemicals products.
We only supply real and high quality steroids powder to bodybuilders, resellers and research labs all over the world. Our steroids powder are directly from GMP manufacturing facility in China. We need safe and reliable buyers.
Our company is a high-tech enterprise integrating R&D, production and marketing into whole, which has many years of experience in producing steroid hormone products.
Guangzhou Quanao Chemical Co.,Ltdorganizes the production strictly according to the GMP standard. With perfect equipment, advanced detecting instruments and excellent staff,Our main products including: cortical hormone, progestogen, male hormone, female hormone, assimilable proteins and intermediate. Over 90% of them are exported to North America , European, Southeast Asia , Africa and South America , and are welcomed and trusted by the customer with our excellent product and competitive price.Products such as Oxandrolone, Stanozolol, Winstrol, Methandrostenolone, Dianabol, Oxymetholone, Testosterone, Nnadrolone, Trenbolone and their ester.
We have manufacuring steriod powders over ten years.I promise customs clearance every time successfully.Like the sensitive country:Australia,Canada,Germany,Europe.Every month I have over 120 packages to send out.Less than 3 are held by the customs.If so ,we promise to resend for free.
We confirm low price , high quality ,best service ,and safe&fast delivery. We take this opportunity to invite you to become our partner!All detail for concern the company are illustred in our website http://www.musclebuildingsteroid.com!
- See more at: http://www.supplierlist.com/tracyxuyan. ... L46jg.dpuf

Address lookup

canonical name musclebuildingsteroid.com.
aliases
addresses 50.97.117.115

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom musclebuildingsteroid.com"...
Domain Name: MUSCLEBUILDINGSTEROID.COM
Registrar: GODADDY.COM, LLC
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 146
Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com
Referral URL: http://registrar.godaddy.com
Name Server: NS05.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server: NS06.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Status: clientDeleteProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
Status: clientRenewProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientRenewProhibited
Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Status: clientUpdateProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
Updated Date: 03-dec-2014
Creation Date: 03-dec-2014
Expiration Date: 03-dec-2015

>>> Last update of whois database: Sun, 31 May 2015 11:01:17 GMT <<<

Queried whois.godaddy.com with "musclebuildingsteroid.com"...
Domain Name: MUSCLEBUILDINGSTEROID.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1888426283_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Update Date: 2014-12-03T01:01:37Z
Creation Date: 2014-12-03T01:01:37Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2015-12-03T01:01:37Z
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4806242505
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientRenewProhibited
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Steven Jiang
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 1# B701, Zhubang 2000
Registrant City: Beijing
Registrant State/Province: Beijing
Registrant Postal Code: 100020
Registrant Country: China
Registrant Phone: +86.1065569770
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: Steven Jiang
Admin Organization:
Admin Street: 1# B701, Zhubang 2000
Admin City: Beijing

#253847 by TerranceBoyce Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:23 am
Referring bank to the original post, in the UK waste carriers, dealers and brokers need to be licensed and registered. It is no problem to check it, though I won't mention how otherwise scammers will merely use it to impersonate real companies.

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle
#256208 by Terminator5 Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:50 am
We are mandate for a AKMI LTD a major eropean scrap metal dealer

registered is UK & Greece and we are very please to offer you the

following at very reasonable price

USED RAILS R50-R65 CIF USD340/MT

HMS1&2 CIF USD325/MT

Materials are located mainly in Greece,UK

Minimum Order 30000MTx12

Payment :DLC at loading

Yard visit: After placing financial instrument

Procedure is given under Note

We most prefer to deal with direct END BUYER due to the

reason back to back LC deals no sucess

Interest parties should sebd the ICPO adress to

Mr Felix Caldino

AKMI LTD

Company Name:
Mineral & Semipreciousgem Exporter
Country/Region:Sri Lanka
Telephone:94-71-6826231

#257767 by Terminator5 Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:55 am
Email, "Scrap Metal Scam" .

Begin Scam Email:

ATTENTION: TO WHOM IT’S MAY CONCERN.
FULL CORPORATE OFFER.

We, ...........hereby state and agree to Offer, Ready, Willing and to deliver the following Commodities at the specified period, with the specifications and in the maximum quantity and for the price as stated below with the terms and conditions.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS FOLLOWS; Product: Used Rail Tracks toISRI 2003Code 27norms, used rails R50 andR65 with Standard "T"section,original rail weight 50, 65 and 183kg.

Composition: Non- Metal impurities total 1% (One Percent) or Less- no Radiation. Mn: 0.75 – 1.25; C: 0.71 – 0.84; Si:0.18 – 0.55; S: 0.045Max; P: 0.035Max; AS: 0.01% Max of Mass Share; AND 00.1 Cr: Residual.

Quantity : 400,000 Metric Tons

Length of Contract : 12 Months

Price : US$250/MT FOB

Terms of Payment: A down payment of 17.5% total costs of the goods will have to be effected by buyer via T/T, while balance will be against B/L and Inspection Report within three (3) Days of loading and sail of the vessel.

Loading Terminal :

Discharge Rate: 3,500 MTS/WWD.

Delivery Schedule: 30 – 35 days Maximum for first shipment after signing Sales/Purchase Agreement.

Length and Weight: 12.5 and 40mtrs long 65.5– 183kg

Origin: West Africa

Manufacturer: Russia/Ukraine.

Packaging: Rails to be cut to your specification to fitContainers or Break Bulk Shipment by seller and to be cut by buyer at the rate of $35 USD/MT.

Inspection: Quantity, Quality and weight are conducted at the loading Port by SGS or equivalent.

Condition of Product: No heavy rust. The Used Track Rails are clean without slag, dross, trash, wood, plastic, alloy, prohibited goods,

End Scam Email

Header Details:

Delivered-To: xxxxxx
Received: by 10.152.117.229 with SMTP id kh5csp255160lab;
Tue, 16 Jun 2015 22:44:31 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.194.81.169 with SMTP id b9mr2354541wjy.126.1434519871623;
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from DUB004-OMC1S7.hotmail.com (dub004-omc1s7.hotmail.com. [157.55.0.206])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id q10si6955245wiw.121.2015.06.16.22.44.30
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 157.55.0.206 as permitted sender) client-ip=157.55.0.206;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 157.55.0.206 as permitted sender) [email protected];
dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=outlook.com
Received: from DUB128-W24 ([157.55.0.238]) by DUB004-OMC1S7.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Tue, 16 Jun 2015 22:44:27 -0700
X-TMN: [n8U1Igk/VkMs0wAv8iClmByWJhqHXgdq]
X-Originating-Email: [[email protected]]
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Return-Path: [email protected]
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_7c1c8785-d784-4ad4-a270-773826769a97_"
Subject: FULL CORPORATE OFFER.
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 06:44:27 +0100
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
Bcc:
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 17 Jun 2015 05:44:27.0873 (UTC) FILETIME=[ACB8E510:01D0A8C0]

--_7c1c8785-d784-4ad4-a270-773826769a97_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

#273755 by Terminator5 Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:31 pm
+447011184487 , +44 70 11184487, +44-701-1184487

Scrap Copper / Metals and Materials Scams . New versions of Akmi Ltd .

http://www.blazelead.com/Nigalum-Ltd/contactus/

nigalum ltd
Mr oris numi
44 701 1184487

http://www.diigen.com/jostscrap-ltd/

jostscrap ltd

Phone: 44-701-1184487

Selling: pet flakes,abs scrap,plastic palete,idpe,hdpe,pmma

Address: 62 Weir Road London London United Kingdom

Contact Person: Mr. jost moel

http://www.diigen.com/maddox-scrap-limited/

Maddox Scrap Limited

Selling: Motor scrap,Compressor scrap,Battery scrap,Electric motor scrap

Phone: 44-701-1184487

Contact Person: Mr. Maddox Richard

https://www.gmdu.net/corp-743780.html

NICOLAS SCRAP LIMITED

Telephone: 44-701-1184487

Address:

20 BRADFORD ROAD, London, London, United Kingdom

http://uk110509450.en.forbuyers.com/

JOSTAR SCRAP LIMITED

Tel:44-701-1184487

Address:11 HAWTHORNE ROAD

http://wk101974479.company.weiku.com/contact/

GRANT INTERNATIONAL (UK) LIMITED

Street Address:ATLAS HOUSE, OLD HALL STREET
Province/State:Cheshire
Country/Region:United Kingdom
Zip:SK10 2DT
Telephone:44-701-1184487

Mr.Moel

http://yp.qincai.net/join-12-join-17-p1.html

copper scrap

NAVELARON LIMITED

Contact Person: Mr. NAVELARON ONILL

It my honor to introduce our product to market We are reputable company base in UK,We are into all kinds of compressor scrap,copper,washing machine and refrigerator.We are not the first but the best in services.
Telephone: 44-701-1184487
Address: MOORGATE HOUSE, KING STREET, NEWTON ABBOT, Devon, United Kingdom

#299688 by Terminator5 Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:59 am
We are pleased to INDICATE as follows:

Our prices are subject to our final confirmation/sale.

We need the folowing ifnormations from the seller – before a draft contrcat can be issued:

Full stryle of the seller, incl. company registration
Material location
Ownership of the material
Tonnage available
Condition of the material
Shipment dates
Loading rate
Port details and restrictions
Ship agents
Fresh photos

INDICATION:

Seller: ???

Quantity: ??XX?? Mt

Quality: Cut Rail Scrap max 1,5 meter long pices, free from bolts/lashed aqnd other non confirm details (as per Eurofer standard)

All material to be free from closed vessels, ammunition, cast iron and mechanical parts etc. and in max 1,5 x 0,5 x 0,5 meter size

Price: € 165/tons Cut Rails

Delivery: FOB, Incoterms 2010

Load port: ???

Origin: ???

Shipment: July 2016

Draft survey: Saybolt or Baltic Control / SGS (supervised independently by our appointed surveyor)

Agents: tbn / tbn

Payment: 90% against original B/L – final after delivery and verification of the material

Quality determination: Final quality to be determined in discharge port, 0,5% of impurities allowed, actual impurities after discharge not to count and not to be paid.

Quantity determination: Final weight to be established in discharge port by receivers weight bridge weight and independent surveyor

Vessel: TBN, chartered by shippers, loading rate of minimum 1500 mt sshinc

Terms: O‘wise as per our usual Rimeco terms and radiation cls.

End
Above is subject to our final confirmation.

Received: by 10.194.17.34 with SMTP id l2csp874908wjd;
Sat, 2 Jul 2016 23:06:03 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.66.25.43 with SMTP id z11mr7405038paf.63.1467525963561;
Sat, 02 Jul 2016 23:06:03 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from nm14-vm9.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (nm14-vm9.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com. [98.136.218.171])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id l8si2102140pal.70.2016.07.02.23.06.01
for <xxxxxx>
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Sat, 02 Jul 2016 23:06:03 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 98.136.218.171 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.136.218.171;
dkim=pass [email protected];
spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 98.136.218.171 as permitted sender) [email protected];
dmarc=pass (p=REJECT dis=NONE) header.from=yahoo.com
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1467525960; bh=IIT7GjsjLbItzXZVs7SZqMxK1Op/5pV0v3Qb1Lopkbw=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:References:From:Subject; b=GZBTVcseVNheHhmk8EmzgtukY4fRMcJ7rqM+SThEBJw1PPwETp0sUbIBZ/hUrVFytUBQ/TNGDU7vlWgTRSeUTMcH3marRoGYHLfW7ZFrVQDz0782ynOtlKKg10Xd2ezwGR1c+sUbKg1E5HsTWHE2GRJI/FTQc0JrCF9s34pDI06Yqfwx3BDHysCYrabsG5oUg5vFO+jARiY+VElLiRA8oYPbmkVPN38x5aK6NLyZSlBy14ZidpWU4YEkSIvadrtNb68mD3MSCmqhvArhK+I1pSH9JGStS5h80pu9zBnsR/F3N6yz4dyEst/Hj+ZDiTsAgmMJD0mE/MegJlFavP14/Q==
Received: from [98.137.12.60] by nm14.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Jul 2016 06:06:00 -0000
Received: from [98.137.12.235] by tm5.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Jul 2016 06:05:59 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1043.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Jul 2016 06:05:59 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
X-YMail-OSG: 1r87fqcVM1n54oTFzVYl4LQiGryQ.3zUHBESKlAJf22zwrkn6puKjHfTeCCXkYe
5OQyvBWWvk1eOBwosFpGpNJGbYLSrqtqFqvhT26WKywGNuRqAcdo9HQ.f4SUGYwcetLJbDJxkUU4
zp1D.2bO8SlAqFVX_ogjHkbKxICFHdk52AF.DqUSz0l7Zud3GZdfXkZs0ZMSBvgEzZOvHr_jtR3b
YPfSwkzT4DzCnYCbXA8QInAGnWWXRiUWKsg3F_oC.nxFgRIS6D3AUYorzlxNQtBxVbFIQz9roByF
eh_f1MX2Mzrx0txowjtf1H3Lcuh8fruSwnit32ZFqTl1h5J0H9iVcSySn1EkxeroJw1HARQofAfq
BYuiqdQRAkRHmfmzT0w_AqX9Ck6CPz_hDUlTp6239nzJQ3pNKlmYKvUULAOsP8PO554xL2MIAUEe
vE1CQrb9lsGGdCMChCBvZKwBJ3q6CeB1npqV49l35GumhZn8DYJyK3VLfwHwXgi7fpHaI_yXx5g--
Received: from jws10754.mail.gq1.yahoo.com by sendmailws145.mail.gq1.yahoo.com; Sun, 03 Jul 2016 06:05:59 +0000; 1467525959.393
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2016 06:05:59 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: andrew alumona <[email protected]>
Subject: Used rail seller needed
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="----=_Part_1085647_835611269.1467525959148"
References: <551799355.1085648.1467525959151.JavaMail.yahoo.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
Content-Length: 11986

------=_Part_1085647_835611269.1467525959148
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8

#314520 by Terminator5 Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:14 am
Hi, purchasing manager.
Good day!
We are copper scrap wire (millberry) and copper cathode 99.9% supplier.

If you are interested in,please let me know your need goods name , weigh, sea port , I 'll send you our price.

Thanks for your valuable time.

Regards.

Yours,
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sissy(Ms)

emai:[email protected]

SHANDONG KAIXIYA TRADE CO.,LTD

Received: by 10.194.166.34 with SMTP id zd2csp574779wjb;
Wed, 14 Dec 2016 19:25:38 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.202.183.195 with SMTP id h186mr65781oif.67.1481772338868;
Received: from c2.icoremail.net (c2.icoremail.net. [223.252.214.147])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id 9si27881563otb.185.2016.12.14.19.25.35
for <xxxxxx>;
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 223.252.214.147 as permitted sender) client-ip=223.252.214.147;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 223.252.214.147 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: from 2013-20160325WT (unknown [27.128.7.115]) by c2app7 (Coremail) with SMTP id BwENCgAX+KQZDVJY8utXAQ--.218S2; Thu, 15 Dec 2016 11:25:14 +0800 (CST)
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2016 11:20:01 +0800
To: xxxxxx <xxxxxx>
Subject: copper scrap wire (millberry) and copper cathode 99.9%
Disposition-Notification-To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
X-Priority: 3
X-GUID: E2019557-9C80-47BB-B0F9-7020F0FE94A8
X-Has-Attach: no
X-Mailer: Foxmail 7, 2, 7, 164[cn]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_001_NextPart062757731400_=----"
X-CM-TRANSID: BwENCgAX+KQZDVJY8utXAQ--.218S2
X-Coremail-Antispam: 1UD129KBjDUn29KB7ZKAUJUUUUU529EdanIXcx71UUUUU7v73 VFW2AGmfu7bjvjm3AaLaJ3UjIYCTnIWjp_UUUor7k0a2IF6F1UM7kC6x804xWl14x267AK xVWUJVW8JwAFc2x0x2IEx4CE42xK8VAvwI8IcIk0rVWrJVCq3wAFIxvE14AKwVWUJVWUGw A2ocxC64kIII0Yj41l84x0c7CEw4AK67xGY2AK021l84ACjcxK6xIIjxv20xvE14v26r1I 6r4UM28EF7xvwVC0I7IYx2IY6xkF7I0E14v26r1j6r4UM28EF7xvwVC2z280aVAFwI0_Gr 0_Cr1l84ACjcxK6I8E87Iv6xkF7I0E14v26r4j6r4UJwAac4AC62xK8xCEY4vEwIxC4wAS 0I0E0xvYzxvE52x082IY62kv0487Mc02F40Ex7xS67I2xxkvbII20VAFz48EcVAYj21lYx 0E2Ix0cI8IcVAFwI0_JF0_Jw1lYx0Ex4A2jsIE14v26r4j6F4UMcvjeVCFs4IE7xkEbVWU JVW8JwACjcxG0xvY0x0EwIxGrwACY4xI67k04243AVAKzVAKj4xxM4xvF2IEb7IF0Fy26I 8I3I1lc2xSY4AK67AK6r48MxAIw28IcxkI7VAKI48JMxAqzxv262kKe7AKxVWrXVW3AwCF 54CYxVCY1x0262kKe7AKxVWrXVW3AwCFx2IqxVCFs4IE7xkEbVWUJVW8JwCFI7km07C267 AKxVW8ZVWrXwC20s026c02F40E14v26r106r1rMI8I3I0E7480Y4vE14v26r106r1rMI8E 67AF67kF1VAFwI0_Jr0_JrylIxkGc2Ij64vIr41lIxAIcVC0I7IYx2IY67AKxVWUCVW8Jw CI42IY6xIIjxv20xvEc7CjxVAFwI0_Jr0_Gr1lIxAIcVCF04k26cxKx2IYs7xG6Fyj6rWU JwCI42IY6I8E87Iv67AKxVW8JVWxJwCI42IY6I8E87Iv6xkF7I0E14v26r4j6r4UJwCE64 xvF2IEb7IF0Fy7YxBIdaVFxhVjvjDU0xZFpf9x0zRwqXQUUUUU=
X-Originating-IP: [27.128.7.115]
X-CM-SenderInfo: ph0s02rwqrq2pgndx5hl1d32xdghhudrp/

Address lookup

canonical name sdkaixiyatrade.com.
aliases
addresses 127.0.0.1

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom sdkaixiyatrade.com"...
Domain Name: SDKAIXIYATRADE.COM
Registrar: WEST263 INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 1915
Whois Server: whois.hkdns.hk
Referral URL: http://www.hkdns.hk
Name Server: NS5.MYHOSTADMIN.NET
Name Server: NS6.MYHOSTADMIN.NET
Updated Date: 19-sep-2016
Creation Date: 14-sep-2015
Expiration Date: 14-sep-2017

>>> Last update of whois database: Thu, 15 Dec 2016 07:54:39 GMT <<<

For more information on Whois status codes, please visit https://icann.org/epp

Queried whois.hkdns.hk with "sdkaixiyatrade.com"...
Domain Name: sdkaixiyatrade.com
Registry Domain ID: 243894123_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.hkdns.hk
Registrar URL: www.hkdns.hk
Last updated Date: 2015-09-14T08:53:12.0Z
Creation Date: 2015-09-14T08:53:12.0Z
Expiration Date: 2017-09-14T08:53:12.0Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-09-14T08:53:12.0Z
Registrar: West263 International Limited
Registrar IANA ID: 1915
Reseller:
Domain Status: ok http://www.icann.org/epp#ok
Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Jing Yan
Registrant Organization: Shan Dong Kai Xi Ya Mao Yi You Xian Gong Si
Registrant Street: Shi Jia Zhuang Yu Hua Qu Feng Huang Cheng
Registrant City: Shi Jia Zhuang
Registrant State/Province: HE
Registrant Postal Code: 050000
Registrant Country: cn
Registrant Phone: +86.17093193723
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +86.17093193723
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Registry Admin ID: Not Available From Registry

#327321 by Terminator5 Sat May 06, 2017 4:53 pm
Azizur Ahmed [email protected]

KHALID COPPER LLC CO.
ADDRESS: PO Box,50176 DUBAI
[email protected] or +971522102611

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are a company from UAE in DUBIA to be precise and, we can provide for your business good quality/good price/good deal copper cathodes,Lead battery scrap,scrap iron,Aluminum wheels

The railway system is in bad shape and we are looking for companies who are interested to buy them cut into sizes to be exported. We also have ready piled stock of copper cathodes and scrap, aluminum, titanium, stainless, car engine/transmission/electronics motor, Aluminum wheels for sell.

The scraps that we dispose presently are property of the government. We have won the bid to dismantle and remove the western and Ashanti line to sell to any prospective buyer. For our company situation we are looking for a buyer who will be able buy all metal.

PRODUCTS: USED RAIL METAL SCRAPS ISRI R50 R65
QUANTITY: base on the buyer
PRICE: US$200 PER METRIC TON

Please confirm your interest on any of the above, for the piled copper cathodes,Lead battery scrap,and computer scrap, aluminum, car engine,Aluminum wheels

We await your urgent response on the above. We need real buyer only

Received: by 10.103.178.79 with SMTP id s15csp421849vsh;
Fri, 5 May 2017 14:20:37 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.99.147.5 with SMTP id b5mr5709489pge.218.1494019237577;
Fri, 05 May 2017 14:20:37 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from EUR01-VE1-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mail-oln040092066060.outbound.protection.outlook.com. [40.92.66.60])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id d12si6511558pln.27.2017.05.05.14.20.35
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Fri, 05 May 2017 14:20:37 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 40.92.66.60 as permitted sender) client-ip=40.92.66.60;
dkim=pass [email protected];
spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 40.92.66.60 as permitted sender) [email protected];
dmarc=pass (p=NONE sp=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=outlook.com
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=outlook.com; s=selector1; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; bh=b7Zh7kSXe3KKWC9d7cRiln96O5r64x14M2jraskPrB0=; b=av2jwAO3NUuBE4pIaHlrfEprrtNUc6vXdnWiyC61OIg+PxqIqLa0QDfrKuw1daNO5+3qETsdNacoCuqxecb61CkTtzSoRzn5+YHJOihstz8MxJTKyCtV7bxrtgrtK5HMUW48w3s7PJAi4oBjWXDhJNiJfiLXQ2gvphILQ52+5cJqOWIQD8v8Lq1RA/FbgTm03TkUA+NUjNvBzNPAo7gxM+p3Y76UMXv7xNiLdHpNq4d9bq0qfMm6m9lr52ziX+3GCvKDmnCWpT87xOMy5UItdlXc+qLIi0jQVeGmTv1s44+OQ8O8hq4lO9CpB5vz/OGMyljD25qoDIhEDsaTPHnoxg==
Received: from HE1EUR01FT011.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com (10.152.0.51) by HE1EUR01HT108.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com (10.152.1.2) with Microsoft SMTP Server (version=TLS1_2, cipher=TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA384_P384) id 15.1.1047.9; Fri, 5 May 2017 21:20:01 +0000
Received: from VI1PR1001MB0941.EURPRD10.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM (10.152.0.59) by HE1EUR01FT011.mail.protection.outlook.com (10.152.0.173) with Microsoft SMTP Server (version=TLS1_2, cipher=TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA256_P256) id 15.1.1047.9 via Frontend Transport; Fri, 5 May 2017 21:19:20 +0000
Received: from VI1PR1001MB0941.EURPRD10.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([10.167.213.21]) by VI1PR1001MB0941.EURPRD10.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([10.167.213.21]) with mapi id 15.01.1075.010; Fri, 5 May 2017 21:19:20 +0000
To: xxxxxx
Subject: SCRAPS
Thread-Topic: SCRAPS
Thread-Index: AQHSxeQOFoh3dQP7eUGuOv2Y/JW/SA==
Date: Fri, 5 May 2017 21:19:19 +0000
Message-ID: <VI1PR1001MB0941F369F980B632D274DB61A7EB0@VI1PR1001MB0941.EURPRD10.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>
Accept-Language: en-US
Content-Language: en-US
X-MS-Has-Attach: yes
X-MS-TNEF-Correlator:
authentication-results: gmail.com; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;gmail.com; dmarc=none action=none header.from=outlook.com;
x-incomingtopheadermarker: OriginalChecksum:C8963F88F61FD4CFECFA31ACD3050543DB96CE127CFF889BE30B85476041581D;UpperCasedChecksum:E30177C720213576B22CFB91897ADC0302D99F22C356F25F85EF06710A6F011F;SizeAsReceived:28993;Count:42
x-tmn: [8oCMVz0cNSDf4hHWOkVy1AcKt1slc+ORkAxLTwlPcI4Jjhu4njUeCg==]
x-ms-publictraffictype: Email
x-microsoft-exchange-diagnostics: 1;HE1EUR01HT108;5:vvBAFhAORfEv7SneYbF4JT4EbgqTk11E7Y3llY0DCocY0vMmZ9kthDaPC7cF4hKsiYwbOMflxIcSYU6GZk9HnFeMrL9Kj83DCgvomj3XIO6SVsFygwurg/LCSKlDCgKtsxQD2qz0jhceqBPAWN/92Q==;24:RZ5QLBhwh5iizK8/jC+Unz7wblcq99vHZM2XHhs7ZqAzGpIdJNpF5ffjQ+7TegsrXEhEX0uMFpWTI/k8Cuit5MCxC0KvJKwRdzjdzEhZ8nE=;7:t5VVPOY7q52OcaA+XwG2xJMzFzIESAPnq+AGqDqTKhJMO3ElXXCYGe3dtU4oOXR6viByCMpm7QSfRLWYUcatyNIqsIVc4ZC3LLw5/2WwIEE6wID3l/i6FdzdbGwYb4d61eDuLxPgqLA3uNRZPaGn6x8U0VB1WOHze6JRAbuBRrCnbEH/QhzU5DtKMK0zmJkfY8T9Id7FLgepoJzRLHXZZG9HMs6n9tNYa4F8AQPs/qvVXD1poT2w1wz8MaNoIT27KxFy6o6J+wI1GLw/OVfbu4sb8asOQzxOB9pm1Diua/CQyqsIMMQWoapBhoRFx0+L
x-incomingheadercount: 42
x-eopattributedmessage: 0
x-forefront-antispam-report: EFV:NLI;SFV:NSPM;SFS:(7070007)(98901004);DIR:OUT;SFP:1901;SCL:1;SRVR:HE1EUR01HT108;H:VI1PR1001MB0941.EURPRD10.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM;FPR:;SPF:None;LANG:en;
x-ms-office365-filtering-correlation-id: fc154c4b-8dec-45ff-c303-08d493fc64e9
x-microsoft-antispam: UriScan:;BCL:0;PCL:0;RULEID:(22001)(201702061074)(5061506573)(5061507331)(1603103135)(2017031320274)(2017031324274)(2017031323274)(201702181274)(2017031322274)(1601125374)(1603101448)(1701031045);SRVR:HE1EUR01HT108;
x-ms-exchange-slblob-mailprops: 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
x-exchange-antispam-report-cfa-test: BCL:0;PCL:0;RULEID:(444000031);SRVR:HE1EUR01HT108;BCL:0;PCL:0;RULEID:;SRVR:HE1EUR01HT108;
x-forefront-prvs: 02981BE340
spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="_011_VI1PR1001MB0941F369F980B632D274DB61A7EB0VI1PR1001MB0941_"
X-OriginatorOrg: outlook.com
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-originalarrivaltime: 05 May 2017 21:19:19.6162 (UTC)
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-fromentityheader: Internet
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-id: 84df9e7f-e9f6-40af-b435-aaaaaaaaaaaa
X-MS-Exchange-Transport-CrossTenantHeadersStamped: HE1EUR01HT108

--_011_VI1PR1001MB0941F369F980B632D274DB61A7EB0VI1PR1001MB0941_
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="_000_VI1PR1001MB0941F369F980B632D274DB61A7EB0VI1PR1001MB0941_"

--_000_VI1PR1001MB0941F369F980B632D274DB61A7EB0VI1PR1001MB0941_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"