If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#237914 by Watcha Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:36 pm
Hello everyone!

Recently I got contacted by scammer "Anita Rita" [email protected] via Email. She wrote me in (bad) spanish and (bad) english asking me to contact her back, which I obviously didn't do.
Her message is as follows:

Hola, mi nombre es Anita Rita, vi tu perfil mientras buscaba aquí en facebook, es verdaderamente interesante tranquila para mí entonces, decidí contactar con usted. Realmente quiero tener una buena amistad contigo. Al lado hay un especial algo que quiero discutir con usted así ponerse en contacto conmigo aquí ([email protected]) esperanza a oír de usted pronto. después de leer este masaje por favor escribir directamente a mi dirección de correo electrónico ([email protected]) voy a enviar mis fotos a usted y también te dice más sobre mi mismo. Sé que la edad no será un obstáculo para la nuestra amistad, adiós por ahora. cuidado de Anita Rita.

Hi, My name is Anita Rita , I saw your profile while searching here in facebook, truly is quiet interesting to me then, i decided to contact you. I really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside i have a special something i want to discuss with you so contact me here ([email protected]) Hope to hear from you soon. after reading this massage kindly write directly to my email address ([email protected])i will send my pictures to you and also tell you more about my self. I know age will not be a barrier to
our friendship, bye for now. care from Anita Rita.

I googled her email address and found two links to a translation site, where someone translated a pretty similar text from Indonesian to English. I will post the texts here too in case the links to the translation site get erased, so people can still look them up.

The Indonesian to English texts:

Inonesian: [email protected] Halo, itu memberi saya senang untuk menulis Anda setelah melihat profil Anda di facebook.com yang benar-benar menarik minat saya untuk memiliki komunikasi dengan Anda.Jika Anda akan memiliki keinginan dengan saya sehingga kita bisa mendapatkan saling mengenal dan melihat apa yang akan terjadi di masa depan.Saya akan sangat senang jika Anda dapat menulis saya melalui email saya untuk komunikasi termudah. Email saya adalah [email protected] saya akan menunggu untuk mendengar dari you.Have yang diberkati day.from Anita. Pls. Hubungi saya melalui alamat pribadi saya sehingga saya dapat mengirim lebih foto untuk Anda

English translation: Hello [email protected], it gives me great pleasure to write to You after viewing your profile on facebook.com which really interest me to have communication with you. If you will have a desire with me so we can get to know each other and see what will happen in the future.I would be very glad if you can write me through my email to easiest communication. My Email is [email protected] I will be waiting to hear from you.Have a blessed day. from Anita. Pls. contact me through my personal address so I can send more pictures for you

The link to the translation site: https://www.translate.com/english/anitajimmy901yahoocouk-halo-itu-memberi-saya-senang-untuk-menulis-anda-setelah-melihat-profil-an/25844567

The texts from the other page with a very similar English to Indonesian translation:

English: [email protected] Hello, it give me a great pleasure to write you after viewing your profile at facebook.com which really interest me to have communication with you.If you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other and see what will happened in future.I will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication. My email is [email protected] i will be waiting to hear from you.Have a blessed day.from Anita. Pls. Contact me through my private address so that I can send more photo to you

Indonesian translation: [email protected] Halo, itu memberi saya kesenangan yang besar untuk menulis Anda setelah melihat profil Anda di facebook.com yang benar-benar menarik bagi saya untuk berkomunikasi dengan Anda.Jika Anda memiliki keinginan dengan saya sehingga kita bisa mengenal satu sama lain dan melihat apa yang akan terjadi di masa depan.Saya akan sangat senang jika Anda dapat menulis saya melalui email saya untuk komunikasi termudah. Email saya adalah [email protected] saya akan menunggu untuk mendengar dari Anda.Memiliki diberkati day.from Anita. Dapat menghubungi saya melalui alamat pribadi saya sehingga saya dapat mengirimkan foto-foto Anda

The link to the translation site: https://www.translate.com/indonesian/anitajimmy901yahoocoukhelloit-give-me-a-great-pleasure-to-write-you-after-viewing-your-profile/25844566

Hope this helps someone. Be careful and have a nice week everyone! :wink:
Advertisement