If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#240053 by Noelenemckenzie Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:20 am
My husband has been looking at Harley Davidson motorcycles and he came across this incredible offer.

The 'seller' then emailed him this:

"Thank you for your interest. The bike looks and runs great. I am selling the bike so cheap because I am in United Kingdom with my new job and I just finished a divorce. I will stay here for 3 years so this is the reason why I want to sell the bike. I am a Verified Seller so the transaction will be done through eBay so we can both be protected. If you are ready for this purchase, I need to know your full name and address for delivery because as soon as I have them I will start the official procedure and eBay will notify you about this. eBay will send you an Invoice with all the info you need to complete the transaction. Also a 10 days refund policy will be included so if you will not like the bike or if something will be wrong you will receive your money back in the same day without any charges from your side. Thank you"

It was for a 2012 and the price was R44000 wit 1250 km - really!!!!

Does 'living in the UK' and 'divorce' sound familiar, never mind the email address

Watch out for this!!
Advertisement

#240054 by Bryon Williams Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:32 am
^^Please post the email address. This is also important. Some potential victims may do a search of the email address.

If posted your warning will a broader audience. .

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/