If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#241917 by pissedoffprincess Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:15 am
99% of contacts I have on this site are Nigerian scammers. Typical are rich guys, widows and in construction. they ask you to go to a private e mail to talk. Most are kicked off within a few days.

[email protected]

well written, French and polite. we spoke for 2 weeks with no reason to believe he was dishonest. After ONE FREAKING MONTH of nightly texts, calls and emails I ask him for a photo of him on his oil rig job(cough cough) and I get back a badly photoshopped picture. I confront him and am verbally abused. later another gentleman posing as "ray" calls me and harasses me pretending to be ray and fighting with me to find out how I know he is a scam. I get a barrage of hate texts and he is gone. Now he is here - booyah

This guy is good, he finally asked me a few days ago to send him the pin on a itune card. Being a bright girl, I saw a red flag and refused. he kept up and once I saw the photo I knew my suspicions were true, he is a Nigerian scam crap human.

Watch out, he is very charming, can write well, has a tiny French accent and has studied the French dating culture so he sounds legit.

he gives his address as in Miami and san Francisco, they check out on the white pages but when you check him out on spokeo he and his numbers/email do not exist. the "landline" on the white pages is to a computer for telemarketing purposes........red flags anyone?

The first scammer had poor English and spelling, very easy to tell but this guy is really good, the A string for sure.
Advertisement

#241949 by HillBilly Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:44 am
welcome, princess. Glad you got away from him/them before their claws were in you too deep to get out.

If you still have them, can you post the first few emails from the scammer(s) (you mentioned more than one) so that others doing internet searches might find phrases, or other unique marking in the emails to ID him/them as scammers right away.

Please remove any of your personal information before posting. Have a look at the romance scam section of the forums here for more detailed information about these low life scumbags.

I see you've already posted about him on another romance scam site, too. Can you please post the picture here as well?