If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#242530 by omfulmon Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:53 pm
I bought an ebay item to the seller lemon-best, they didn´t deliver the item and they promised me to send another one. They told me not open a paypal case or to do a negative vote, They told me that they deliver another item.
The reality is I didn´t received any item, now I can´t to claim to paypal or ebay and this scammer doesn´t answer mi emails.
DON´T BUY ANYTHING TO LEMON-BEST IN EBAY, THEY ARE SCAMMERS.
You can see down all the mails between they and me.
Regards.
Estimado omfulmon:

thanks for your understanding and patient, my friend
If you still not receive, pls contact us in your free time, and pls do not open ebay or paypal case, we will sure to sort all the problems, will not let you to suffer any loss.
Your satisfaction is our utmost priority; please contact us if you have any concerns.
best regards.

- lemon-best

Pulsa el botón Responder para contestar a través de Mensajes, o bien abre tu cuenta de correo electrónico para responder
Responder

De: omfulmon
A: lemon-best
Asunto: Re: No he recibido el artículo: omfulmon ha enviado un mensaje sobre el artículo EZCast Wifi Miracast DLNA AirPlay HDMI Dongle Receiver 1080P iPhone Android IOS nº 131248761401
Fecha de envío: 17-feb-15 08:04:29 H.Esp

Estimado lemon-best:

Ok, please deliver in one week, not more, If you can´t, please refund me the money.
Regards.

- omfulmon

De: lemon-best
A: omfulmon
Asunto: Re: No he recibido el artículo: omfulmon ha enviado un mensaje sobre el artículo EZCast Wifi Miracast DLNA AirPlay HDMI Dongle Receiver 1080P iPhone Android IOS nº 131248761401
Fecha de envío: 16-feb-15 19:35:12 H.Esp

Estimado omfulmon:

We did have done our best to track your parcel these days, however,it is rather slow to track the trace of ordinary mail in post office,we have not got any feedback so far.Just like you,we are so anxious too.

Anyhow,as reliable seller,we are obligated to undertake all the loss, . Pls kindly accept our apology. we will ship a new item to you again ,this time I will change to a new and fast shipping company ,in the future if you get two packages,wish you could pay for the second one or return one to us ,if only get one ,you do not need to pay anything .Is that available to you ?

What is your suggestion ?

Best Regards.

- lemon-best

Fecha de envío: 15-feb-15 22:01:34 H.Esp

Estimado lemon-best:

I haven't receive the item, I don't want to wait more, please refund me the money.
Regards

- omfulmon

Fecha de envío: 03-feb-15 09:15:37 H.Esp

Estimado omfulmon:

Dear Omar Fullana Montoro,

Thank you so much for your response .I am so sorry to hear that you still have not got it .But I completely understand your worry, and deeply apologize for all the inconvenience caused to you again.

As a responsible seller, we sincerely wish our customers could get their items as soon as possible. But international postal delivery is hard to estimated exactly, as too many uncontrollable factors there may lead to delay in the transit, we do not know what will happen,it all depend on the postal office. sincerely please understand overseas seller.

Please don’t worry. I will contact our post office and ask them to investigate this parcel, the procedure will take about 10 days, Could you please help to wait it for 10 days more? Certainly, if the parcel is confirmed missing, I will either ship again or full refund you.

What's your suggestion, pls kindly advise, thanks.

Best regards,
lemon-best

- lemon-best

Fecha de envío: 30-ene-15 21:29:03 H.Esp

Estimado lemon-best:

I Haven´t received the item yet.
More than a month and a half has passed since I bought the item.
I would like that you refund the money please.
Regards.

- omfulmon

Fecha de envío: 16-ene-15 05:00:07 H.Esp

Estimado omfulmon:

Thanks so much for your friendly business with us.Actally,your item was sent to you on 14th Dec via china airmail.It usually takes 25-30 business days to arrive.But Owning to the narrow examination of shenzhen customs about the smuggled goods from 11 Nov. All checkpoints of Shenzhen were blocked.It leads to the delay of transshipment from HK, So maybe there is a delay of 7-15days about the Economy Int'l Shipping, 3-7days delay about the express shipping.Hope you can understand that.
Based on this reason,would you please be so nice to wait for more days?I will keep you informed with updated status later.
How do you think?

Sorry for the inconvenience once again and your understanding is highly appreciated.

Best regards,
Sheila

- lemon-best

Asunto: No he recibido el artículo: omfulmon ha enviado un mensaje sobre el artículo EZCast Wifi Miracast DLNA AirPlay HDMI Dongle Receiver 1080P iPhone Android IOS nº 131248761401
Fecha de envío: 15-ene-15 11:39:25 H.Esp

Estimado lemon-best:

I Haven´t received the item yet.
A month has passed since I bought the item.
Regards.

- omfulmon
Advertisement

#243121 by Tim Atem Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:35 pm
I'm sorry this happened to you. Although this isn't an Advanced Fee fraud so we typically don't deal with these, I can offer the following:

1) How did you pay through Paypal? Was the money withdrawn from your bank account or backed with a credit/debit card?

2) If backed with your credit/debit card, you can still dispute the charge by calling either your credit card company or the issuing bank.

3) If backed by your bank account, different banks have different policies, but you may still be able to dispute the charge. Print out all Paypal/eBay documentation and take them to your bank.

Make sure to leave the appropriate feedback for your seller in order to warn future buyers.

I'm sorry again, and hopefully you can resolved this with your bank and atleast get your money back.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5