If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#245530 by Scams Exposed Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:58 am
I am a part-time fuels broker and want readers to understand how Scams occur in this industry.

Most scammers will send a Soft Corporate Offer (SCO) to brokers who are intermediaries between sellers and buyers. Most scams involve prepayment fees or deposits which are fakes and never returned.

One of the recent scammers are: Nicholas Blount and his company Atlas Enterprise LLC of Irvine, California and his salesman Chander Bhushan.

This individual and his company have both been named in an anti-Scam website:

http://www.scamadviser.com/check-websit ... erprise.us

advice for atlasenterprise.us | Scam check for ...
Nov 20, 2014 - Organisation: Atlas Enterprise LLC Owner: Nicholas Blount

Here is the Contact Information:

Nicholas Blount
President of Project Logistics
Atlas Enterprise LLC
18100 Von Karman Avenue
Irvine, California 92612 USA
+1-866-791-4255
[email protected]
http://www.atlasenterprise.us

The Salesman for Atlas Enterprise LLC is:
Chander Bhushan
Esquire Consultant : Mr.Chander Bhushan
Mobile : +6 014 330 2217
Personal email : [email protected]
Company email : [email protected]
Advertisement

#245538 by HillBilly Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:54 pm
Thanks for posting this scam.

the free email addresses give it away as a scam. Read these to help you understand how to protect yourself:
http://419advancefeefraud.blogspot.com/ ... their.html and
http://419advancefeefraud.blogspot.com/ ... ng-up.html

Scamadvisor is far from a trusted source for a proper "due diligence" service, you must pay to have proper due diligence done.

3rd, a quick check of the California Secretary of State's website : http://kepler.sos.ca.gov/ shows there is no such entity at that address. There is a company by that name, but it is in an entirely different county. You can also find that Irvine is in Orange County and look at the County Register's office to see if they have a DBA or Business license. ( I won't waste my time on it, because I am 99.9% sure they do not).

I could go on and on about red flags and downright fraudulent statements in just what you have posted, without even going to their website to find more. But scammers also read these pages and we do not want to educate them how to scam better. We only want to educate the end user on how to protect themselves better.

Their "website" is a free website by webs.com through Vista print. anyone with a free website is highly suspect from the start.

and a Malaysian mobile phone #? seriously???

+ 60143302217
Information on phone number range +60 143XXXXXX
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Malaysia
City or exchange location
Original network provider* DiGi Telecom

There are many more frauds than actual sellers in the "oil industry".

#245566 by Mike Wilson Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:26 pm
Date: Fri, Apr 10, 2015
Subject: Fuel Offers from Atlas Enterprise
To:

Dear Sir,
Please see attached offers. All prices and procedures are being offered only "as is" by the sellers. If your
company presents a buyer, ensure that the buying company has agreed to and understand to follow the procedures of the offer they are interested in purchasing. Company profile and ICPO must be sent only from the buying comapny and addressed to as below. Do not forward to us any questions from any party in regards to changing any procedures, commission structures, prices, can we talk to and meet the seller first?, can my buyer pay by a method that is not on the SCO?, etc. We do the seller's procedures only on all offers which we present. We look forward to doing business with your company.

--Do contact Mr.Nick --

Skype ID : Nicholas.b94

Nicholas Blount
Atlas Enterprise LLC
18100 Von Karman Avenue
+1-866-791-4255
[email protected]

Thanks & Best regards
Esquire Consultant : Mr.Chander
BhushanMobile : +6014 330 2217

Text from one of the six attachments.

NO : SCO-2015-JP54-MAR
Date of Issue : MAR 14, 2015 SCO
Validity MAR 31, 2015

Validity MAR 31, 2015

Dear Sirs

On behalf of our Refinery Supplier hereby state and represent that it is our corporate intention
to offer the supply the following commodity as stated below. This representation is made with full
corporate authority and responsibility.

Product : JP54 AVIATION KEROSENE COLONIAL 54
Origin : Russian Federation
Quantity SPOT: to 5 million BBL
Quantity CONTRACT : to 10 million BBL Delivery Port : Novorossiysk Port Discharge Port :
Novo or CIF ASWP Inspection : SGS
Payment : MT103

Price FOB: USD 58/BBL GROSS – USD 56 BBL NET
Price CIF: USD 60/BBL GROSS – USD 58/BBL NET

PROCEDURES VIA END-SELLER :
PROCEDURE (NON NEGOTIABLE & ALTERABLE)

-Buyer issues ICPO with full Bank details

-Seller issues Draft Contract and Commercial Invoice for buyer to countersign upon acceptance
of the terms and conditions

-Seller sends to buyer, Commitment to supply and product availability in storage reservoir,
Product Passport and Company registration certificate

-Seller and buyer endorse the tank storage agreement (TSA) with the hired tank facilitator of
the respective port tank farm. (Buyer´s company must jointly sign the Tank Storage Agreement
(TSA) with the seller and jointly pay the tank fee to the tank farm to enable seller
Pump/Inject the product into the tank

-Seller issue Dip-Test Authorization to buyer

-Upon successful dip test, buyer makes payment by MT103 T/T wire transfer for the total
product available

Seller pays commission to seller side intermediaries involved in the transaction
Please note: Buyer's company must send company profile and ICPO addressed as follows:

To: MK Consulting/Atlas Enterprise LLC

END OF DOCUMENT

Soft Corporate Offer

Soft Corporate Offer

On the behalf of our Refinery Supplier hereby state and represent that it is our
corporate intention to offer the supply the following commodity as stated below.
This representation is made with full corporate authority and responsibility.

Product : AVIATION KEROSENE COLONIAL GRADE 54 JET FUEL

Quantity: 1 million Barrels – first lift (FOB NOVOROSSIYSK)
Quantity Contract : to 5 million Barrels per month x 12
month´s contract (FOB
ROTTERDAM/NOVOROSSIYSK)
Destination Port : FOB
Novorossiysk/Rotterdam Port
Inspection : SGS

Price -FOB : NWE Platts Less USD 8,00/BBL GROSS – USD 6,00/BBL NET

FOB -PROCEDURES:

1) Buyer issues ICPO with full bank details
2) Seller sends Commercial Invoice to Buyer,
3) Buyer signs, seals and returns CI back to Seller. Seller will provide PPOP documents
to buyer :
-Certificate of Origin
-License to Export
-Statement of Availability of Product
-Commitment to supply
-Product Passport

4)
Buyer provides Tank information (TSR/MOU) within 24 hours after receipt of the
PPOP documents to Seller to transfer product for buyer to conduct Dip Test.
5) Seller issues DTA to buyer & buyer conducts SGS test at buyer´s expense
6) Upon successful SGS result, payment is made within 8 hours by MT103
7) Seller transfers Title & all Export Documents to buyer.
8) Final Contract is issued and shipment continues for the duration of the
signed contract with BG/IRDLC posted each month for the amount of the
monthly shipment.

Date of Expiry 20.03.2015

Please note: Buyer's company must send company profile and ICPO addressed as follows:

END OF DOCUMENT

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#245654 by HillBilly Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:39 am
The same scammer is posting here as well, with a fake "chemical company" :
http://www.bizearch.com/company/Hanazd_Management_Sdn_Bhd_524415.htm
Hanazd Management (m) Sdn. Bhd. recognizes that success depends on the ability of our staff to exceed client expectations consistently. To achieve the objectives, we have assembled a team of recognized experts in a wide range of disciplines committed to providing exceptional service. The following profiles introduce you to Hanazd Management’s greatest asset: Our People. Managing Director – Mr. Md. Haider Haji Delwar, Director – Mr. Md. Fadzil Teh and Marketing Manager – Mr. Mokhtar Yusoff.

Company Name Hanazd Management Sdn. Bhd.
Contact Person Mr.Chander
Company Address B3-00-01 Block Tanjung Jalan Merdeka Villa 68000 Ampang, Selangor Malaysia
Postal Code 68000
Telephone Number
Mobile Number +6 014 330 2217//60143302217

#245757 by Scams Exposed Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:25 pm
The 1st SCO has a Prepayment Scam where it states: "Buyer´s company must jointly sign the Tank Storage Agreement (TSA) with the seller and jointly pay the tank fee to the tank farm to enable seller Pump/Inject the product into the tank."

If the seller already has the fuel stored inside one of the storage tanks at the farm, why does the buyer have to sign a new TSA with the seller and make a payment of "the tank fee" to allow the seller to inject the fuel into the tank? This prepayment fee contradicts international trading of commodities procedures for FOB (Free On Board) or CIF (Cargo Insurance Freight which are the 2 offered in the SCO.

I also noticed the Smiling Face placed by the Editor on the 2nd SCO where it mentions BG (Bank Guarantee) as this is another Scam requiring the buyer to have his funds blocked and tied up giving the seller leverage to squeeze a fee for unblocking the buyer's funds.

So much for Atlas Enterpise LLC, Nicholas Blount, and Chander Bhushan as all 3 are Scammers!
--------------------------
Mike Wilson wrote:From: Chander Bhushan <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, Apr 10, 2015
Subject: Fuel Offers from Atlas Enterprise
To:

Dear Sir,
Please see attached offers. All prices and procedures are being offered only "as is" by the sellers. If your
company presents a buyer, ensure that the buying company has agreed to and understand to follow the procedures of the offer they are interested in purchasing. Company profile and ICPO must be sent only from the buying comapny and addressed to as below. Do not forward to us any questions from any party in regards to changing any procedures, commission structures, prices, can we talk to and meet the seller first?, can my buyer pay by a method that is not on the SCO?, etc. We do the seller's procedures only on all offers which we present. We look forward to doing business with your company.

--Do contact Mr.Nick --

Skype ID : Nicholas.b94

Nicholas Blount
Atlas Enterprise LLC
18100 Von Karman Avenue
+1-866-791-4255
[email protected]

Thanks & Best regards
Esquire Consultant : Mr.Chander
BhushanMobile : +6014 330 2217

Text from one of the six attachments.

Validity MAR 31, 2015

Validity MAR 31, 2015

Dear Sirs

On behalf of our Refinery Supplier hereby state and represent that it is our corporate intention
to offer the supply the following commodity as stated below. This representation is made with full
corporate authority and responsibility.

Product : JP54 AVIATION KEROSENE COLONIAL 54
Quantity SPOT: to 5 million BBL
Quantity CONTRACT : to 10 million BBL Delivery Port : Novorossiysk Port Discharge Port :
Novo or CIF ASWP Inspection : SGS

Price FOB: USD 58/BBL GROSS – USD 56 BBL NET
Price CIF: USD 60/BBL GROSS – USD 58/BBL NET

PROCEDURES VIA END-SELLER :

-Buyer issues ICPO with full Bank details

-Seller issues Draft Contract and Commercial Invoice for buyer to countersign upon acceptance
of the terms and conditions

-Seller sends to buyer, Commitment to supply and product availability in storage reservoir,
Product Passport and Company registration certificate

-Seller and buyer endorse the tank storage agreement (TSA) with the hired tank facilitator of
the respective port tank farm. (Buyer´s company must jointly sign the Tank Storage Agreement
(TSA) with the seller and jointly pay the tank fee to the tank farm to enable seller
Pump/Inject the product into the tank

-Seller issue Dip-Test Authorization to buyer

-Upon successful dip test, buyer makes payment by MT103 T/T wire transfer for the total
product available

Seller pays commission to seller side intermediaries involved in the transaction

END OF DOCUMENT

Soft Corporate Offer

Soft Corporate Offer

On the behalf of our Refinery Supplier hereby state and represent that it is our
corporate intention to offer the supply the following commodity as stated below.
This representation is made with full corporate authority and responsibility.

Product : AVIATION KEROSENE COLONIAL GRADE 54 JET FUEL

Quantity: 1 million Barrels – first lift (FOB NOVOROSSIYSK)
Quantity Contract : to 5 million Barrels per month x 12
month´s contract (FOB
ROTTERDAM/NOVOROSSIYSK)
Destination Port : FOB
Novorossiysk/Rotterdam Port
Inspection : SGS

Price -FOB : NWE Platts Less USD 8,00/BBL GROSS – USD 6,00/BBL NET

FOB -PROCEDURES:

1) Buyer issues ICPO with full bank details
2) Seller sends Commercial Invoice to Buyer,
3) Buyer signs, seals and returns CI back to Seller. Seller will provide PPOP documents
to buyer :
-Certificate of Origin
-License to Export
-Statement of Availability of Product
-Commitment to supply
-Product Passport

4)
Buyer provides Tank information (TSR/MOU) within 24 hours after receipt of the
PPOP documents to Seller to transfer product for buyer to conduct Dip Test.
5) Seller issues DTA to buyer & buyer conducts SGS test at buyer´s expense
6) Upon successful SGS result, payment is made within 8 hours by MT103
7) Seller transfers Title & all Export Documents to buyer.
8) Final Contract is issued and shipment continues for the duration of the
signed contract with BG/IRDLC posted each month for the amount of the
monthly shipment.

Date of Expiry 20.03.2015

END OF DOCUMENT
#245758 by Scams Exposed Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:31 pm
Thank you Hillbilly for educating me and the readers on how to investigate California corporations and protect ourselves from Prepayment Scams like the 419 Advance Free Fraud. So, Atlas Enterprise LLC is a fake corporation.

Also, I appreciate the time you put into tracking Chandler Bhushan as a Scammer from Malaysia.
----------------------------------

HillBilly wrote:Thanks for posting this scam.

the free email addresses give it away as a scam. Read these to help you understand how to protect yourself:
http://419advancefeefraud.blogspot.com/ ... their.html and
http://419advancefeefraud.blogspot.com/ ... ng-up.html

Scamadvisor is far from a trusted source for a proper "due diligence" service, you must pay to have proper due diligence done.

3rd, a quick check of the California Secretary of State's website : http://kepler.sos.ca.gov/ shows there is no such entity at that address. There is a company by that name, but it is in an entirely different county. You can also find that Irvine is in Orange County and look at the County Register's office to see if they have a DBA or Business license. ( I won't waste my time on it, because I am 99.9% sure they do not).

I could go on and on about red flags and downright fraudulent statements in just what you have posted, without even going to their website to find more. But scammers also read these pages and we do not want to educate them how to scam better. We only want to educate the end user on how to protect themselves better.

Their "website" is a free website by webs.com through Vista print. anyone with a free website is highly suspect from the start.

and a Malaysian mobile phone #? seriously???

+ 60143302217
Information on phone number range +60 143XXXXXX
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Malaysia
City or exchange location
Original network provider* DiGi Telecom

There are many more frauds than actual sellers in the "oil industry".
#245762 by HillBilly Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:27 pm
scams exposed,

please take time to read and understand those articles I posted for you. It is a lot to take in and fully understand them. I am a self proclaimed "computer nerd", and it took me a long time to fully understand all of the information just in those articles, not to mention the related ones that are linked within them.

You will find enough information in them to enable you to fully see definite scams, regardless of where they claim to be. You will not be able to use them as a guide or substitute for a real "due diligence" report. But they can rule out the definite scammers so you won't need to spend money on reports that come back as fraudulent.

Scammers do not use their real names, at least when they are scamming. They always use fictitious ones. They change names more often than some people change clothes, so names are useless when trying to link it to a scammer.

#245866 by Petrowolf1 Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:57 pm
Mode Note: Please note that this post was made by the scammer himself or an accomplice in order to try and salvage his scam. The fake fraudulent website no longer exist.

I have done business with Nick Blount and Atlas Enterprise and find them honest and creditable. If he does not know the answer then he puts you directly in touch via CC with Seller or Buyer, whichever is applicable. Not sure what was done by whom that caused this to be posted but my experience has been that he is honest. I have never dealt with a Chander Bhushan so I cannot comment on him. Thanks, Bob
#245867 by AlanJones Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:01 pm
And you just happened to be searching for his details and decide to post about your good experience :roll:

The fact is that

Nicholas Blount
Atlas Enterprise LLC
18100 Von Karman Avenue
+1-866-791-4255
[email protected]

is a scammer using a non-existent LLC, and a recently registered and now deceased website.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#245877 by Scams Exposed Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:09 pm
You Just joined this group today so you can write about how Nick Blount and Atlas Enterprise are "honest and creditable"?

Ladies & Gentlemen, I think this new member is none other than Nicholas "Nick" Blount trying to trick us.
--------------------------------------------
Petrowolf1 wrote:I have done business with Nick Blount and Atlas Enterprise and find them honest and creditable. If he does not know the answer then he puts you directly in touch via CC with Seller or Buyer, whichever is applicable. Not sure what was done by whom that caused this to be posted but my experience has been that he is honest. I have never dealt with a Chander Bhushan so I cannot comment on him. Thanks, Bob