If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#246005 by bomilla Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:33 am
Few weeks ago go I almost got scammed. I wrote about him here AYI-Lover boy. I told him that he is a scammer and stopped answering. This time I found the real man who owns the pictures which scammer claim was his. I contact this real man and reportet him about this identity thief. And today. I got mail:
you a re fucking bastard .. You went to report me everywhere .. Let me tell you something i am good at what u do .. I will hurt you down .. I know you home address, your family and your whole kids .. What the fuck do you fucking want from me .. You are in a good country but you don't know where i am .. This is what i do for a living and i am gonna hunt you down if you don't fucking stop telling shit about me everywhere ...

Should I be scared or what..I never told him my real address or my kids names..I´m not stupid..
Advertisement

#246008 by AlanJones Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:16 am
THis is why we advise people to just cut off contact with scammers rather than accusing them, as they love to make empty threats.

Inreality, scammers are pathetic little creatures who rely on the anonymity of the Internet and their fake IDs to commit their crimes. To actually carry out his threats, he would have to travel to your country, which would involve revealing his real identity to get visas and tickets and appearing on security cameras, etc. He's not going to do that.

Just ignore him and delete any further emails from him without opening them.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#246017 by CumminsDslPwr Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:01 am
You have absolutely nothing to worry about, just as Allen Jones said already.
These little slimy scumbag scammers are real brave behind a keyboard but, in real life are absolute cowards.
If the thieves actually had the courage to crawl out from under the rocks that they live under, they would more than likely be arrested for other crimes they have committed close to their home, and could never even think about passing through any type of security check point.

I would not loose one moments sleep worrying about empty threats from a known lieing pile of feces scammer.

In God We Trust, All Others Must Pay Cash