The scammer's basic kit; photos of widows and orphans, passports, certificates and court documents, all guaranteed 100% fake or stolen
#337146 by lindaadjag Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:15 am
Hello,
I have some fake photos and pictures of a scammer that has already been posted on scmwarners in the column Romancescamer. It is a highly criminal scamer who acts under different names and in various sozial networks. Finally under the name CHRISTIAN FERGUSON on XING with the following phone number: +1(518)655-9755.
Bevor that he acted as CHRISTOPHER SANTACRUZ. I have kept all the text of correspondence with him and would like to warn other women before him and in the best case, the owners of the pictures want to draw attention to him, that he stole their pictures and with the pictures massive emotional exploitation with women.
I would very gladly publish the stolen pictures, fake certificates, etc. here, but technically is not possible, I wonder why?
Advertisement

#337151 by Tim Atem Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:14 am
How to post photos: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219

Make sure to mark them as stolen before posting. Please post any messages you have with your personal information removed.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5