The scammer's basic kit; photos of widows and orphans, passports, certificates and court documents, all guaranteed 100% fake or stolen
#383895 by rodge Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:33 am
Dear Friends:

Anyone can help whether this company is legitimate based in United Kingdom. They communicated with us through their Philippine representative that this company is willing to send bulk money (million euros) in our bank account for humanitarian purposes for those under develop countries like the Philippines.

Is this really true and legitimate? We are confused?
Advertisement

#383896 by AlanJones Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:08 am
It's impossible to say from just a name. Please post the email addresses that they are using.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#427552 by sirleslie Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:56 am
I appreciate that this original posting is 2019 but today is 16th August 2021. I am the UK Director of this Company which is a legal entity in the UK since 1st June 2016. It is indeed a Humanitarian based entity but I have absolutely no idea of what is said here and will welcome information so I can investigate.
#427553 by AlanJones Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:28 am
rodge claims that he was contacted by someone claiming to represent your company in the Philippines who was offering to send him a million Euros to distribute for humanitarian purposes.

Unfortunately, he never returned to provide any further details, but my guess is that a scammer is using your company's name as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam to target victims.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.