The scammer's basic kit; photos of widows and orphans, passports, certificates and court documents, all guaranteed 100% fake or stolen
#210877 by leccy Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:35 pm
Hi all,

I post this here because there are currently 10,000 monthly hits from this forum alone.

Some of you maybe wondering why this site has been down. To cut a long winded explanation as simple as I can is that the hosters site5 found malware being uploaded. I worked all the issues, spending days sorting code out. They then advised me to pay for anti-malware service, which I did do at a cost of 50 usd. After several days I heard nothing, the site was disabled so no anti-malware checks could not be done, which was also confirmed by a member of staff. I paid this on Sat 5th July and on Thursday I finally get a reply stating 'the site is violating terms and conditions' because it offers image uploads. So all my time was wasted and furthermore they are refusing to return payment for the anti-malware software which I find totally unacceptable. I shall never use their services again.

Anyhow, the site is now on a dedicated server, and all images are restored. Sorry for the outage but totally out of my control.

Leccy
Advertisement