Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#238727 by HannahsDad Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:20 pm
LMP at http://lmp-lux.com

At LMP, we buy and sell fabulous designer brand handbags, watches, jewelry and more at prices far below original retail. Our Houston boutique and online store carry all the top brand names in luxury mens and womens accessories, including Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Tod’s, Mikimoto, Christian Dior, Fendi, Burberry, Chloe, Marc Jacobs, YSL, Prada, Gucci and more.

Administrative Assistant http://lmp-lux.com/job-opportunities

LMP
1410 Woodhead Street, Houston, TX 77019
Toll Free: 972-294-3758

Job offers will probably come from [email protected]
Created 19th February 2015 for 1 year only
In the process of being reported for fraud

Advertisement

#239530 by jumprope14 Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:24 am
I just got this email:

Hello,

Form name: AU Job Alert
========================================

Message text:
-----------------
Hello
Today LMP Company opens a vacancy of administrative assistants.
LMP which is an affiliate of a major global goods distributor so this employment will implicate sales customer support for arrangements held in Australia.

For the partial post you will be paid up to 3500 AUD monthly plus bonuses. For full-time vacancy - 5500 AUD monthly plus bonuses. Working schedule is flexible.

Requirements are: PC with Internet access; basic Excel skills the software must be pre-installed; interpersonal and communication skills.

If you are interested, please reply to us back.

Thank you for your attention!
-----------------

IP: 134.249.233.248
Date: 02.28.2015, 2:37 AM
========================================

Best regards.

Here's the email address it came from: [email protected]
#239589 by HannahsDad Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:20 am
And you can see that vonpaso xlura is correct.

If you click on the job description link here: http://lmp-lux.com/job-opportunities

You can see in your browser address bar that you are being directed to
http://lmp-lux.com/OLTpresentation.pdf - which does not exist

And if you look over on the right hand side of the page you will see
Our Shop
About Us
MLC
LMP Home Page
Authenticity Guarantee
Sell Your Luxury Goods

Amateurs!

#239806 by dmiterous Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:59 am
Hey guys, these Idiots managed to fool me into giving them my bank account number and branch (thats all) before i realised they were scamming me. The fact they had a website made me think they were legit :( . can they do anything with just my account number and or branch name and bsb. Oh also I used Removed (BW) to completely fill up their inbox, do you think that site works?
#239809 by dmiterous Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:29 am
Hi, I got scammed by the LMP scam and they have all my information including bank account number and branch and bsb number. Will they be able to take money from me with this?
#239811 by AlanJones Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:47 am
They shouldn't be able to, but the best thing to do is to speak to your bank and explain the situation and see what they advise. The other thing they could do is transfer fraudulent funds to your account and then request them back. If you recieve any suspicious deposits, do not withdraw them or send the money elsewhere, report it to your bank's fraud department.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#239921 by dmiterous Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:46 am
Mod Note: This poster is making a complaint. Yet, notice he/she has not posted the 3 email addresses to help others.

"we lose track of them"? implying you are tracking them? and whose we? so much authority so little brain. and considering the 3 email address's I was contacted with aren't even in this thread you aren't doing a very good job at "tracking" these guys/
#239922 by AlanJones Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:51 am
dmiterous wrote:"we lose track of them"? implying you are tracking them? and whose we? so much authority so little brain. and considering the 3 email address's I was contacted with aren't even in this thread you aren't doing a very good job at "tracking" these guys/

That's a nice attitude you've got there isn't it. This site is staffed by volunteers - if you think you can do better why not go ahead.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#239923 by Bryon Williams Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:53 am
This is not chat forum.

Post your scams with evidence. If a poster does not post email addresses nor emails what can we do?

Perfect example is your post. You have not posted the email address, email headers nor emails. Thank you for you help.
"we lose track of them"? implying you are tracking them? and whose we? so much authority so little brain. and considering the 3 email address's I was contacted with aren't even in this thread you aren't doing a very good job at "tracking" these guys/

I can not believe this site helped this vic yet, he comes back to to attack our members and site.
ETA:
so much authority so little brain.

Another comment like this to one of our members consider yourself banned.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#239927 by SOUTH_AKL_BOY Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:29 am
I keep getting emails from this company about offering me an "administrative assistant" position ....seems really dodgey they want an inexperienced teenager for such a fancy position....then the "Online" part just made me think "Wolf of wallstreet" , i need a job but i dont want to be scammed