Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
Advertisement

#239930 by Bryon Williams Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:43 am
Google is your friend. viewtopic.php?f=4&p=239361

Once again if you do not meet your employer face to face it is a scam.

Speak with your parents.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#240009 by HannahsDad Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:24 pm
Now at http://lmp-luxury.com

emails coming from lmp-hr.com and lmpcareer.com

LMP
1410 Woodhead Street,Houston, TX 77019
Toll Free: 972-294-3758

Obviously getting rattled. Wrong name on job description - MLD is a reference back to a previous incarnation of this fraud.
See http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MLD/Houst ... -se-928280
In the process of being reported for fraud

#241399 by AlanJones Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:38 am

LMP Company opens a employment of Administrative Assistant. We are an affiliate of main international goods distributor so the offered position will be connected with sales customer support for arrangements held in Australia.

We have open both, full and part-time employments with flexible time:
- you will be paid up to 3500 AUD per month plus bonuses for the partial post;
- for full-time post - 5500 AUD monthly plus bonuses.

As an Administrative Assistant you will provide all the necessary service to our sales department; purchase orders and other reports handling; keep the data of all the arrangements and payments; communicate with our clients in America, Eastern Europe and Asia.

We have a probation period, during which you will be trained and guided. This period is paid. Your training is held online, but additional support will be provided also to you via phone.

Conditions:
- computer with access to the Internet;
- basic Excel skills the software must be pre-installed;
- good communication skills and positive motivation.

To have more information about, please answer to us back.

CV will be a plus for our HR team.
Thank you!
LMP Team.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#241770 by the_mauler Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:46 am
I also got an email from these guys...

Dear __________,

We would like to offer position of Administrative Assistant at our company. Please, find more information about us and this position below.

LMP is a leading distributor of finest designer goods. Currently it is one of the most important specializing in online sales. With more than 5 years of experience in the designer goods industry. We offer a continuous renovation in our collections, following the latest trends in each country and season, thus satisfying the demand of clients. We always keep in mind that prices are an important factor when it comes to sales.

We are looking for a responsible person in Australia who will be ready to incur all necessary activities. Our candidate should be highly motivated. We believe that the experience is not the most important thing. The key to success is a fresh look and bold ideas!

The main duties of Administrative Assistant:

- Helping Entity's Sales Department as a special projects support
- Data entry and other functions as specified in the instruction
- Running reports for all completed deals and wire transfers
- Providing overall administrative maintenance such as making of letters, processing purchase orders and transaction reports etc.
- Emailing correspondence every day

Hours: Full-time or part-time schedule possible. Your schedule can be irregular. For a part time variant - you will spend 3 hours per day average, from Monday to Friday.

Salary: Essential pay for a part time job is 840AUD on a weekly basis
plus 5 percent commission. Full-time job pay is 1300AUD on a weekly basis plus commission.

You will be on Probation period for your first month.

I'm sending you Application Form and short presentation of LMP(you can find it attached to this email). You can find full job description in the brochure(pages: 5,6,7). Please read it carefully, complete and send it back to me via email or by fax +1-832-209-8015. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Thank you,
Daisy Hicks

I initially applied for a warehousing job on a job search site, and they called me up (private number) and went through my resume, talking about it. They then said that I'd be better off in an office job, and that they would send me an email later. Alas, they did, whcih was this one below.

Our Company has a employment of Administrative Assistant. We are an affiliate of main global goods distributor so this employment will be connected with sales support for arrangements held in Australia.

We have open both, full and part-time employments with flexible time:
- you will get up to 3500 AUD monthly plus bonuses for the partial post;
- for full-time basis - 5500 AUD per month plus bonuses.

You will provide all the necessary service to our sales department; purchase orders and other reports handling; keep the records of all the purchases and payments are being made; cope with our clients in America, Eastern Europe and Asia.

Our Company has a probation period, during which you will be trained and guided. This period is also paid. Your training is held online, but additional support can be provided also to you over the phone.

Minimum Requirements are:
- personal computer with access to the Internet;

To have more details about, please respond to us at: [email protected]
Resume will be a plus for Us.
Have a bless day!
HR Team.

I responded to it, sent them my resume and then got the 1st one. Then I realised it's way too good to be true. However, they got my resume. Can they really do anything with just my address and mobilephone number?
#241836 by NZHawk Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:30 pm
Received these email ~ I assume from your postings that this is a scam ~
I did send them my CV ~ should I be concerned?

fr:[email protected];

Our Company has a job opportunity of Administrative Assistant. We are an affiliate of a major worldwide goods distributor so the offered position will include sales support for arrangements held in Australia.

We have open both, full and part-time positions with flexible schedule:
- you will get up to 3500 AUD monthly plus bonuses for the part-time opening;
- for full-time position - 5500 AUD per month plus bonuses.

At this post you will provide all the necessary service to our sales department; purchase orders and other reports handling; keep the records of all the arrangements and payments; collaborate with customers in America, Europe and Asia.

We have a probation period, during which you will be trained and guided. This period is paid. Your training is held online, however additional support will be provided to you over the phone.

Conditions:
- personal computer with Internet access;

To have more details about, please reply to us at: [email protected]
Resume will be a great plus for our HR department.
Thank you!
LMP Team.

Dear ,

We would like to offer position of Administrative Assistant at our company. Please, find more information about us and this position below.

LMP is a leading distributor of finest designer goods. Currently it is one of the most important specializing in online sales. With more than 5 years of experience in the designer goods industry. We offer a continuous renovation in our collections, following the latest trends in each country and season, thus satisfying the demand of clients. We always keep in mind that prices are an important factor when it comes to sales.

We are looking for a responsible person in Australia who will be ready to incur all necessary activities. Our candidate should be highly motivated. We believe that the experience is not the most important thing. The key to success is a fresh look and bold ideas!

The main duties of Administrative Assistant:

- Helping Entity's Sales Department as a special projects support
- Data entry and other functions as specified in the instruction
- Running reports for all completed deals and wire transfers
- Providing overall administrative maintenance such as making of letters, processing purchase orders and transaction reports etc.
- Emailing correspondence every day

Hours: Full-time or part-time schedule possible. Your schedule can be irregular. For a part time variant - you will spend 3 hours per day average, from Monday to Friday.

Salary: Essential pay for a part time job is 840AUD on a weekly basis
plus 5 percent commission. Full-time job pay is 1300AUD on a weekly basis plus commission.

You will be on Probation period for your first month.

I'm sending you Application Form and short presentation of LMP(you can find it attached to this email). You can find full job description in the brochure(pages: 5,6,7). Please read it carefully, complete and send it back to me via email or by fax +1-832-209-8015. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Thank you,
Daisy Hicks

> LMP Team,
>
> I would be interested in more details on the part-time Job AU AlertE7972329:89894
>
> I have attached a copy of my resume.
#241882 by Karlo Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:29 pm
dmiterous wrote:Hi, I got scammed by the LMP scam and they have all my information including bank account number and branch and bsb number. Will they be able to take money from me with this?

Hi,

I actually received the same e-mail, I just want to know what happened after you completed the application. Did they actually trained you? did they pursue you? thanks for the info.
#241970 by vonpaso xlura Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:31 am
The scam is not that they don't train you, but that the job consists of receiving stolen money and forwarding it to the scammers. The jewelry and watches that the money is supposedly payment for do not exist.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#242002 by ccjames Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:32 am
Hi, i got the same email from LMP re job offer for administrative assistant and have unfortunately sent them my name, address, phone numbers in the application which i signed with my signature and sent back! i realized thereafter it was a scam and hence did not sent any other information.

Should i be worried they could use my name, address and number and signature in their fraudulent activities to harm my identity? What do you suggest i do now?
#242041 by Kismet R Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:10 pm
dmiterous wrote:Hi, I got scammed by the LMP scam and they have all my information including bank account number and branch and bsb number. Will they be able to take money from me with this?

Hi I did the exact same thing. I cannot believe I didn't realise it was a scam. I know now but it may be too late. I've send details of my bank account number, bsb, bank branch and location, and my bank account name holder. I've been in contact with "Daisy Hicks" for the past few days but with no reposne. That's when I did research on this so called "LMP Company" and came to this wonderful website which alerted me that it was a scam. I've stupidly given them my real name, signature, contact numbers and all my bank details. What should I do? Please help. Will they be able to get my money?
Thank you all for your help.
#242061 by Bryon Williams Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:30 pm
It is a scam.

There is no need to keep contact with the fake company. You do not have a contract with them. The person/people you are in contact with are scammers/tlhiefs.

Stop all contact with the scammer. Do not reply or send him anymore messages.

Contact your bank and advise them of situation. Show them the emails you received. Close that account and get a new account. Do not withdraw any money deposited from an unknown source. Ask your bank to help you with putting an alert on Credit Bureaus.

To help others please post the emails and email addresses sent to you. Remove any of your personal from the emails.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#243571 by HannahsDad Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:01 pm
Now LMP at http://lmp-goods.com

At LMP, we buy and sell fabulous designer brand handbags, watches, jewelry and more at prices far below original retail. Our Houston boutique and online store carry all the top brand names in luxury mens and womens accessories, including Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Tod’s, Mikimoto, Christian Dior, Fendi, Burberry, Chloe, Marc Jacobs, YSL, Prada, Gucci and more. We also pay premium prices for your authentic pre-owned designer bags, shoes, luggage, and accessories, including highly sought-after limited-edition and vintage items. We also specialize in buying and selling pre-owned jewelry and watches from Tiffany, Cartier, Rolex, David Yurman, and other luxury makers. Stop by our Houston store for a free appraisal of your authentic luxury item. If you have a lot of designer handbags, shoes, or other luxury accessories to sell, ask us about our Southern Texas house call service! We serve the entire southern Texas area, including Houston, San Antonio, and Austin, and number many celebrities among our clients. If you’re not in Texas, don’t worry! Every day LMP employees in the United States, Australia, Japan, Europe and the Near East work diligently to satisfy the needs of the most demanding clients in different countries of the world. We buy used handbags, shoes, jackets, watches, jewelry, and accessories from sellers across the country and worldwide. Our inventory changes daily, so check in with us often to find just what you’re looking for, at prices ranging from 30% to 70% off regular retail!

Administrative Assistant / Sales Support Representative
JOB DESCRIPTION
Position: Administrative Assistant
Type: Part-Time
Salary:$450/week + 5% commission
Hours:3hours/day,
Monday-Friday
The primary goal of the Administrative Assistant / Sales Support Representative is to provide local custom er support to our clients within United States. This includes providing convenient payment options and informing them of shipping and the terms of
sale.
You will be assisting our clients within United States, the assistance to be provided will
include: payment collections and customer service via email.
Your duties will include:-
Collecting Local Payments
When a buyer in the United States decides to purchase an item through an online auction from our sellers he has the following payment options: pay pal, international
wire transfer, international check, local certified check or local wire transfer. The quickest option of these is local wire transferring. Local wire transfers and certified
checks are the options that the sales support representative will provide to the clients.
-
Managing Data
Along with the payments received from buyers you will be receiving details for these
sales. These details will include items sold, price, and buyer's information. You are to
file and maintain these purchasing re cords and transactions.
-
Forwarding of the Payments
Once you receive each payment you will be keeping 5% as commission and forwarding
the rest to the seller or representative, whose information will be provided prior each
transaction. It is crucial to complete forwarding of the payments in a time efficient
manner.

LMP
1410 Woodhead Street,
Houston, TX 77019
Toll Free: 972-294-3758