Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#188311 by Terminator5 Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:50 pm
Well thanks for posting the additional number . That number is an Amarillo Texas number
NEW CINGULAR WIRELESS PCS, LLC - IL . Cell Phone .

Your post will help alert other potential victims .

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement

#188954 by okay Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:29 pm
I also got text messages from two separate numbers.

2194842022 which is associated with Bandwidth.com VoIP in Gary, IN and 2102809980 associated with Bandwidth.com VoIP in San Antonio, TX.

I will recount the two conversations for your reference.

2102809980: Good Mornning is this FirstName LastName

2102809980: Okay...........I want you to setup a yahoo messenger, add Mrs Mona Mourshed the hiring manager and IM her on this ID([email protected]) asap for the interview briefing and comprehensive job details. I will be online waiting for you.

Me: I'm sorry I don't recognize this number. What is this in regards to?

No reply.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2194842022: Hello Good Afternoon.....Is this FirstName LastName?

Me: Who is this?

2194842022 : I am Mr. Rickey M. Morgan from the company (Curatio Healthcare (I) Pvt. Ltd.) Your resume has been reviewed by the company Head dept and you have just being chosen for an online job briefing and interview, reply back if interested. Thank you."

Me: How did you get my resume?

2194842022: Your resume was reviewed by our head of dept and let me know if you are interested Or not Ok?

Me: How did you get my resume?

2194842022: Your resume has been reviewed by the company Head dept on http://websiteofaprofessionalsocietytowhichibelog.org/ and you have just being chosen for an online job briefing and interview, reply back if interested. Thank you.

Me: What kind of job?

2194842022: Which of the following available positions will you be applying for: Data Entry Clerk,Administrative assistance, Receptionist Clerk, Customer service, Accounting Clerk Bookkeeper, accounting Executive, Clerical Administrator, Customer service, Payroll, or Medical Biller?

Me: I'm an engineer.

2194842022: Alright, no problem..

2194842022: Okay Do you have a Yahoo IM to proceed with the online job briefing and interview ?

Me: No. No thank you. I am not interested in any of those jobs.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's a little discouraging that they got my resume from the career center at a professional society. I've informed them, so hopefully they can take care of something from their end as well.

Hope this helps people from getting tripped up by this. I think looking for a job may make us uniquely vulnerable, because we of course REALLY want to believe that someone is going to hire us.
#188974 by TerranceBoyce Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:44 pm
A lot of employment sites that pester you to post your CV only do so because they can sell access to marketing companies and anyone who'll pay to see your information, which may include scammers.

I'm retired and not looking for a job but I posted a dummy CV to an employment site to see what came my way and I wasn't surprised.

I've actually applied for one job that guarantees me a ridiculous sum daily working from home and it comes from an executive recruitment company, which suggests to me that they're all in the same game. It'll be interesting to see what the offer is, but I'm certain it'll be nothing that could ever earn me any money.

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle
#189102 by lillith32 Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:48 pm
Ran into this issue today, had two contacts from two different phone numbers (303 phone number being one of them). I looked up the number and got this thread. I will be reporting the scam to the FBI if they persist texting my phone. I didn't go as far as an 'interview', but I am concerned that they got my phone number... Any tips on what I should do, if there is anything I am not already doing(reporting them through the FBI website)?
#236582 by Clintodon Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:07 pm
They're baaaack!

Got the following email:

Samuel Anderson <[email protected]>
2:23 PM (18 hours ago)

to me
Dear Applicant,

Your Resume has been reviewed on http://www.Craigslist.org and forwarded to the Head of Operation ( Ms. Emily McCarthy ). She would like to conduct an online interview with you Tomorrow Wednesday, 4th February 2015, from 8am-5pm to discuss more about the Office Assistant / Customer Service / Receptionist / Accounting Position that you are yet to occupy. Set Up a Screen name with the yahoo Instant Messenger online at (http://www.messenger.yahoo.com) and add up her Yahoo Instant Messenger ID: [email protected] to you buddy list. Her Screen Name with Yahoo Instant Messenger is ( emilymccarthy866 ) add her up to commence your briefings and interview she will be online waiting for you.

If you have any questions or you won't be available at the interview date, please feel free to E-mail Ms. Emily McCarthy

Kindly Regard
Hiring Department
Ms. Emily McCarthy
So I install Yahoo Messenger last night, have this conversation this morning. NOTE: Some sections, which I've marked REDACTED, have been removed to protect the less-guilty (me).

Show Recent Messages (F3)

emilymccarthy866: Good Morning and how are you doing today ?
BUZZ!!!
emilymccarthy866 has signed back in. (2/4/2015 6:50 AM)

clhcomputer: Good morning - I'm doing well and hope you are as well.
emilymccarthy866: Yes
emilymccarthy866: I believe you are available and ready for the interview and briefing ?\
clhcomputer: I am
emilymccarthy866: I'm ,Ms. Emily Mccarthy One of the hiring manager of (ELECON ENGINEERING COMPANY LIMITED.) I would be the one to brief you about the position and the company.
First, What are your Full-Name, Sex, State, City and Zipcode ?
clhcomputer: [PERSONAL INFORMATION REDACTED]
emilymccarthy866: The name of the company is ELECON ENGINEERING COMPANY LIMITED

ELECON ENGINEERING COMPANY LIMITED Established in 1951, Elecon Engineering Co. Ltd, India, pioneered breakthrough innovations in the manufacture of material handling equipment, industrial Geared Motors (Products of PBL) and reducers, mining equipment, casting processes etc. Elecon is one of the largest manufacturers of MHE and Industrial gears in Asia. Elecon’s recent acquisition of Benzlers – Radicon Group of businesses from David Brown Gear Systems Group adds to the expertise in manufacturing customized gearboxes for Steel Mills, High speed Turbines, satellites for Indian Space Research Program and Naval aircraft carriers.
emilymccarthy866: During the span of 6 decades, Elecon has encompassed all the major core sectors through its supplies of highly sophisticated equipment bearing ample testimony of the symbolic mark of Elecon’s unbeatable technology. Elecon has thus with its marketing network and execution capabilities, made its presence felt through consistent and satisfactory performance of its equipment and successful delivery of projects in core sectors as fertilizer, cement, coal, power generation, mining, chemical, steel, port mechanization, minerals & metals processing,okay?
clhcomputer: OK, finished reading
emilymccarthy866: Our temporary office is located at 2755 Southwood Drive East Lansing Mi 48823 USA. Our Regional HeadOffice is located at Anand Sojitra Road,Vallabh Vidyanagar – 388120 Gujarat, India. We have locations all over the usa and currently working on setting up some branch in Oregon - Klamath Falls , that's why we are employing online,but when the new office near you is up and running, you can be assign to one of them that is if you qualify after the interview.
clhcomputer: Ah, OK
emilymccarthy866: This is strictly an online job, which means you will be working from home. Hours are flexible and you can also chose to work from anywhere of your choice,the pay is $25 per hour during full working hours and the training is $18 per hour and will be getting your payment weekly via check or direct deposite, if you are employed you are going to be working full time or part time. Benefits: Health, Dental, Life and AD&D Insurance, Employee Wellness and 401k plans.Paid Time Off and Holidays with Generous Company Discounts.
emilymccarthy866: The company is currently working on the branch in your area and it will be available on the 23rd of February once you are employed today you will start by working from home till the branch is available or setup, immediately the branch is opened you will be assigned to work over there okay ?
clhcomputer: OK
emilymccarthy866: RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES: Heavy Data entry/Administrative tasks Updating client information in computer system Running and processing multiple documents utilizing Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access Inputting purchase orders Other various administrative tasks,Inputs information from a variety of sources into a computer database. May take customer orders and enter them into a pre-established tracking system Assignments will be sent to you via e-mail or IM and you will report directly to your immediate supervisor...Can you handle that?
clhcomputer: Yes, I can handle that
emilymccarthy866:
This section of the interview is called question and answer section. You are required to use your own words structure in answering all questions, also once you're finish answering all questions you are to end with (DONE).
clhcomputer: OK, I understand
emilymccarthy866: Have you ever worked from home or online before,Are you currently employed ?How many hours do you intend to dedicate to this job position if hired?What is your past experience with data entry and customer service?Do you have any quickbook exp & Why do you want to work for this company?Whats your clerical speed?What do you understand by privacy and code of conduct,How do you handle conflict?What are your career goals ?What is your highest educational diploma and when did you receive it?How long do you expect to remain employed with this company if hired ?Do you have an idea of how to use MS excel ?Tell me about yourself and your last or current job?Why Should we Hire You?
clhcomputer:[ANSWERS REDACTED]
emilymccarthy866: You 've been impressive so far and I think you will be a perfect fit for this position.Hold on online while i send your answers to my superiors for review and consideration Okay?

Standby i would message you shortly!
clhcomputer: Thank you
[AT THIS POINT I DID SOME GOOGLING AND FOUND THIS PAGE]
BUZZ!!!
emilymccarthy866: I'm back now... The result for the interview is on my desk......
emilymccarthy866: For your consideration stand,You have a good news, The good news is....You've just been confirmed qualified for this position.You are welcome to ELECON ENGINEERING COMPANY LIMITED. You are now given a chance to show your commitment,charisma,diligence and be a productive employee...

During your training and orientation my supervisor's will reach you via e-mail or phone for your position offer-documents and your working papers. Also they will put you through our company's guildlines under US human Resources Laws and Regulations okay ?
emilymccarthy866: Your salary will be $25 per hour and you will be receiving your payment via Direct Deposit or Check.What's the name of the banking institution that you operate with so i can file it to my secretary for your direct deposit or check ?
clhcomputer: I'm not comfortable giving that information online; can you send a check to my mailing address?
emilymccarthy866: Ok
emilymccarthy866: You will be recieving your duties online everyday and i will always be online to assist you with any difficulties okay.

Your Primary duties include: Preparation of Balance sheets (Mini), account balancing, invoicing recording,proper data analysis of sales records and recording pay slips into accounting database.
emilymccarthy866: Secondary duties:Now, your secondary daily duties would be to report to your Supervisor, who would be attached to you online, He/She would assign logs of duty daily and you would be required to work according to instructions, using the Microsoft Office tools and the Accounting software. Now the function of the Accounting software is to arrange, formalize and manage the data you have processed, sent to your supervisor via E-mail.

Can you handle the Job duties if you are being trained towards it ?
clhcomputer: Yes
emilymccarthy866:
You would be eligible to Benefits after 1months of working with the company, Benefits offered are Health Insurance / Vacations / Bonuses, This Job offers Flexible hours but you are to report online by 8am-4pm Mon-Fri for duties,task,and assignment Okay
emilymccarthy866: I need you to provide me with the following: Your full name,current Home address , Phone numbers and e-mail address...to enable my secretery enlist them into the Company's Register for proper documentation okay ?
clhcomputer: This was on my resume; has it not been forwarded to you?
emilymccarthy866: Provide it for me here
clhcomputer: John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt - 82954 Rubicon Drive, Richmond, VA - 325-469-8356 - [email protected]
emilymccarthy866 is typing...
emilymccarthy866: You will be undergoing a 3 day's training and orientation which will commence as soon as you have all working materials and you are rest assured that you will be paid for it Okay.?You will be fax or email a paper work and a HR document during your orientation and training,you are to fill,sign and send back to us...You will need some Data entry/Accounting software and also a time tarcker to commence your training and orientation and also you need the software to get started with work...the work of the time tarcker is to calculate your hours worked since this is an online work from home.
emilymccarthy866: Here are the name's of the software's you will need to start working with are: Intuit QuickBooks Accounting Software,Sage Simply Accounting Accounting Software,Peachtree Complete Accounting Software,AccountEdge Accounting Software for Windows,AccountEdge Accounting Software for Mac,Sage 50 Premium Accounting 2013 (formerly Simply Accounting),Business2Go software,Bookkeeper software,QuickBooks Pro 2012 software,The General Ledger,software,9.5,Bottom Line Accounting software,Balance Sheet Basics software..

The funds for the software will be provided for you by the company via check, make sure you use them as instructed for the software and i will refer you to the vendor you are to purchase them from okay
emilymccarthy866: As soon as the check its been issued out to you i will notify you and provide you with the tracking number so you can keep track and know when it will get to you okay ?
emilymccarthy866: As soon as the check its been issued out to you i will notify you and provide you with the tracking number so you can keep track and know when it will get to you okay ?
clhcomputer: Got it
emilymccarthy866:
This job offer flexible hours but you are to report online by 8am daily for duties,task,and assignment but you can as well work 30-40 hours weekly you can also work 6 hours per day understood ?
clhcomputer: yES
emilymccarthy866: Alright, That will be all for now, you are to report to me Tomorrow morning by 8am your time for update on the check and how to get started with work, you are to report to me via yahoo messenger, that is you are to log on to your yahoo messenger and message me for update on how to get started is that understood
clhcomputer: It is, yes
emilymccarthy866: Make sure you are here Tomorrow morning for check update.... Bye and have a wonderful Day.
clhcomputer: Goodbye
clhcomputer: Wait, one thing
clhcomputer: Can I get your phone number in case my Internet fails? I'm in a rural area and Internet is not always reliable

[NO RESPONSE TO THE NUMBER REQUEST]

So, be warned - they're still around, but still copy-pasting the job duty description word-for-word, which is how I found this website. Thanks for creating the website and heads-up, posting my experience as a warning that this scammer/organization is still active.

P.S. If the scammer is too careless to catch on to "Jingleheimer Schmidt", I may be contacted tomorrow. Anything useful I can do to ID/locate/mess with the scammer?

EDIT: Checked on the Craiglist job I had responded to, and the email came up as a known scammer.
Craigslist posting:
Offic Assistant For Local Healthcare Company (east oregon)
compensation: $14 to $ 17 per hours
Office Admin Assistant For Local Healthcare Company
We are seeking a competent, hard-working, and bright individual who wants to be part of a small team in Southeast East oregon. We are a local family-owned healthcare company that assists the elderly in getting in-home personal care services so they can live more independently. We are a drug-free workplace, and provide all training necessary.

The position is full-time, Monday-Friday normal business hours, and the pay range is from $9-$12 depending on your prior experience.

==Send your resume Our official mail only- --- jem.kaldius{@}gmail com
Googled jem.kaldius and got this: http://flakelist.org/page/viewpub/tid/1/pid/21754

Next stop: posting a warning on Craigslist.
#236626 by vonpaso xlura Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:03 pm
Please post the complete headers of the email from millers-g.com. It's an email-only domain.

Do not tell the scammer that you are John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt. Don't tell him anything at all. If he calls, let it ring. If he emails, ignore it.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#236666 by Clintodon Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:39 am
Here's the full header.
EDIT: [REMOVED] my email mentions from header - thanks for the advice

Delivered-To: [REMOVED]
Received: by 10.170.233.8 with SMTP id z8csp213487ykf;
Tue, 3 Feb 2015 14:23:15 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.112.12.134 with SMTP id y6mr27491699lbb.34.1423002194937;
Tue, 03 Feb 2015 14:23:14 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from mail-lb0-f178.google.com (mail-lb0-f178.google.com. [209.85.217.178])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id jk10si8511220lbc.98.2015.02.03.14.23.13
for <[REMOVED]>
(version=TLSv1 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-RC4-SHA bits=128/128);
Tue, 03 Feb 2015 14:23:14 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: none (google.com: [email protected] does not designate permitted sender hosts) client-ip=209.85.217.178;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=none (google.com: [email protected] does not designate permitted sender hosts) [email protected]
Received: by mail-lb0-f178.google.com with SMTP id u10so40158463lbd.9
for <[REMOVED]>; Tue, 03 Feb 2015 14:23:13 -0800 (PST)
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=1e100.net; s=20130820;
h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date
:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
bh=OKusW2RJKUSvxo8xDs+EFngE6CTM1rN0DvAB8tUNqzg=;
b=ITKshknnU+iyQNr5voamzg3mQSFjfl7mto1rgIjqBeEcHvGxg0QR8761r2C+F/2kM5
/uxlOPOpe54aKdzsZjIoyK7vEATj9NCxD0Vl0TvAFIikgu9DUeqz/7gzlohkTVta1zo7
zJfzzpgD3WDO8OyOIpL2D6RAlbHQTbpV4weOj8C7ih8IPknXgIEmZNUFYdMTDi0eXMs8
EFCdxYmfbClrM8HtbTTpOyeIQTRobRjrkCyUWKEiWJN8x5CphaKo8ifsIMrR7nn00KnE
0g8OuekhOv966dX5e/DSXjnxEmhHWWLoTVRK8VZwT5D44l9KJUmlRbrKBd1i8N6G3Lrm
qO3Q==
X-Gm-Message-State: ALoCoQkMH5G30GkZrCxI/TWU5YDUoZ/Is0Ocy3m3sT6t4ZKsL+KUlJ0BGhDX/LpsFkjPOXFIrfqs
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.112.12.134 with SMTP id y6mr27491640lbb.34.1423002193867;
Tue, 03 Feb 2015 14:23:13 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.25.131.215 with HTTP; Tue, 3 Feb 2015 14:23:13 -0800 (PST)
X-Originating-IP: [41.58.79.107]
In-Reply-To: <CAF-5sBWFVEW5ewbSMPrC4_Zo5jWUWTJfruPPisf_ehbSOQ5tgg@mail.gmail.com>
References: <CAF-5sBWFVEW5ewbSMPrC4_Zo5jWUWTJfruPPisf_ehbSOQ5tgg@mail.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 23:23:13 +0100
Message-ID: <CAJsKoKe9Xxh-vt-mw2gLSRpTsSuD=x-PEPwj_=BR6PO4zNKF5Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Response to Craigslist Posting: Office Assistant Position
To: "[REMOVED] ." <[REMOVED]>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=001a11c3a0e847b957050e368432
Last edited by Clintodon on Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#236668 by Terminator5 Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:14 am
You need to edit your own personal email address from the posting while leaving the remainder of the header intact .

The source IP address is 41.58.79.107.

Geo-Location Information

Country Nigeria
State/Region 05
City Lagos

#240435 by Clintodon Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:28 pm
UPDATE
Guess the scam trade must be slow; they're following me up again, with a different email address. Not touching their questionnaire site link. Posting the new email with headers:

Delivered-To: ME
Received: by 10.170.233.8 with SMTP id z8csp243866ykf;
Fri, 6 Mar 2015 16:50:24 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.68.239.102 with SMTP id vr6mr30323769pbc.35.1425689423696;
Fri, 06 Mar 2015 16:50:23 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from server.emcsterling.com (server.emcsterling.com. [162.144.32.141])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id fe2si5302764pdb.221.2015.03.06.16.50.23
for <ME>
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Fri, 06 Mar 2015 16:50:23 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 162.144.32.141 as permitted sender) client-ip=162.144.32.141;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 162.144.32.141 as permitted sender) [email protected];
dkim=pass [email protected]
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=emcsterling.com; s=default;
h=Content-Type:MIME-Version:Subject:References:In-reply-to:Message-ID:To:From:Date; bh=slsgRoM2nIVaRLi4mevap88ln9xlvpBmL/jLf5NBPz0=;
b=ZO+e1TeJMCaHky2l/pcLXoex+HpEzdy+U4nVi4b9kFCxrHuIPKzxNx2VOP
+uwcqmzcsb/XUnmzjKP7VtSAFt5vkRJmEBL3W7gOqga07M/t9GBGofaO3dbuDcwc
5plzVzL2g7jJXN7oVYH9vubPSVkg4FgWujHF795Gr3+Ci4/iY=;
Received: from [162.246.18.40] (port=54079)
by server.emcsterling.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.85)
(envelope-from <[email protected]>)
id 1YU2wg-0000Wr-Hg
for ME; Sat, 07 Mar 2015 00:50:22 +0000
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 19:50:12 -0500
To: ME
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
In-reply-to: <CAF-5sBWFVEW5ewbSMPrC4_Zo5jWUWTJfruPPisf_ehbSOQ5tgg@mail.gmail.com>
References: <CAF-5sBWFVEW5ewbSMPrC4_Zo5jWUWTJfruPPisf_ehbSOQ5tgg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Response to Craigslist Posting: Office Assistant Position
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - server.emcsterling.com
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - gmail.com
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [47 12] / [47 12]
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - emcsterling.com
X-Get-Message-Sender-Via: server.emcsterling.com: authenticated_id: [email protected]
X-Source:
X-Source-Args:
X-Source-Dir:

Dear Applicant,

We have received your email and would like to thank you for your interest in our open job position.

We are currently in the middle of processing applications and have several other applicants along with you that we are considering, so you can consider yourself on our short list to be hired.

To help speed up the process I would like to ask you to visit our job application page and complete the online questionnaire so it can be automatically added to your resume in our system. Once you entered all of the needed information, someone from our office will contact you in the next day or two regarding setting up an interview date and time.

Application Page Address = http://careerprime.us/

With regards,
Sarah Margaret
HR Department
#240515 by Terminator5 Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:58 am
Address lookup
canonical name emcsterling.com.
addresses 162.144.32.141

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom emcsterling.com"...
Domain Name: EMCSTERLING.COM
Registrar: FASTDOMAIN, INC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 1154
Whois Server: whois.fastdomain.com
Referral URL: http://www.fastdomain.com
Name Server: NS1.HOSTMONSTER.COM
Name Server: NS2.HOSTMONSTER.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 03-feb-2015
Creation Date: 03-feb-2015
Expiration Date: 03-feb-2016

Queried whois.fastdomain.com with "emcsterling.com"...
Domain Name: EMCSTERLING.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1900548693_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.hostmonster.com
Registrar URL: http://www.hostmonster.com/
Updated Date: 2015-02-03T21:02:56Z
Creation Date: 2015-02-03T21:02:56Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2016-02-03T21:02:56Z
Registrar: FastDomain Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 1154
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1 801 765 9400
Reseller: HostMonster.Com
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited (https://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited)
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: TANVIRUL HAIDARY
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: HOUSE-43, SECTOR-15, ROAD-4
Registrant City: DHAKA
Registrant State/Province:
Registrant Postal Code: 1230
Registrant Country: BANGLADESH
Registrant Phone: +880.0132487693
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

Application Page Address = http://careerprime.us/ { Contains a Redirect to }:

http://www.beyond.com/Free/GetStarted.a ... &px=ir&a=0

Address lookup
canonical name careerprime.us.
addresses 199.59.160.184

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.nic.us with "careerprime.us"...
Domain Name: CAREERPRIME.US
Domain ID: D47039424-US
Sponsoring Registrar: Internet.bs Corp.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 814
Registrar URL (registration services): http://www.internet.bs
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registrant ID: INTEIGINHYB7OQH0
Registrant Name: Elbony Fiza
Registrant Address1: House#11,Road#17,Park Street
Registrant City: Sydney
Registrant Postal Code: 67583
Registrant Country: Australia
Registrant Country Code: AU
Registrant Phone Number: +61.676474875
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Domain Registration Date: Sun Oct 12 17:00:25 GMT 2014
Domain Expiration Date: Sun Oct 11 23:59:59 GMT 2015
Domain Last Updated Date: Sun Oct 12 17:01:48 GMT 2014

#241336 by amandasn Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:51 pm
Same exact thing happeed to me. I didnt reply to the first one from "sue murphy" asking for financial info so a "sarah margaret" sent me an email with a link to fill out an application. Nope.

Sarah Margaret <[email protected]>
2:14 PM (2 hours ago)

to me
Dear Applicant,

We have received your email and would like to thank you for your interest in our open job position.

We are currently in the middle of processing applications and have several other applicants along with you that we are considering, so you can consider yourself on our short list to be hired.

To help speed up the process I would like to ask you to visit our job application page and complete the online questionnaire so it can be automatically added to your resume in our system. Once you entered all of the needed information, someone from our office will contact you in the next day or two regarding setting up an interview date and time.

Application Page Address = http://careerprime.us/

With regards,
Sarah Margaret
HR Department

Sue Murphy <[email protected]>
Mar 7 (5 days ago)

to me
Hello
Dear Applicant,

Your email is surely appreciated. We reviewed your response and we have gathered that you are well qualified for the current position of our client.

Required skills are: some oral and written communication skills and the talent to carry out general administrative duties like answering calls, taking messages, sending and receiving emails, the ordering and maintenance of supply quantities, copy work, filing and inputting data. More details will be given during the phone interview.

General Pay: You can make up to 22.00 per hour after your initial training.

While you are running errands, you will also have access to company's finances. It is required for all employees to have a credit report from the past 14-21 business days. We are obligated to do it as the company had some bad experiences with previous employees.

If the score is low, you will get a chance to explain, because it is not the most important thing here. We are trying to complete the schedule for interviews so please get the report as soon as possible for your application to be finished. For zero expense, please use this service:

Click Here to review and monetized it !

It is best if we can compare results from the same source only and they are also most accurate.

You are not required to send me the entire results! Please reply only with your current main result number, then save the report and have it ready for the phone interview. Also let me know your availability time to set up the interview. My availability would be work days from 7 to 10 in the morning or 2 to 5 PM.

We need to find someone for this position as soon as possible.

Thank you
Your Hiring Manager