Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
Advertisement

#243810 by denismd Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:36 pm
Mod Note: This post was made by the scammer himself or an associate in order to continue his scams. He is trying to keep what victims he may have.

I worked with Michelle Garcia, and she proved to be an invaluable resource for me at a time of great need!
#243815 by bethanii Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:44 pm
Mod note: This post appears to be a fake testimonial. Scammers will use these kinds of fake posts, pretending that they or friends, are satisfied customers, in order to convince potential victims their scam is real. " SRC Staffing [email protected] Michelle Garcia " is truly a scam.

Yes, was good for me too, very on top of everything, she sent calendar invites, prep documents, and reminders on a great schedule.
#243817 by vespasian Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:58 pm
Mod Note: This post was made by the scammer himself or an associate in order to continue his scams. He is trying to keep what victims he may have.

Michelle Garcia set me up with some great companies and walked me through prep for each of them. Gave me honest and constructive feedback to increase success later on. It ended up working and I got an AMAZING opportunity lined up. Why you lie, she is great!
#243818 by Bryon Williams Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:00 pm
@denismd, vespasian and bethanii you three dumb stupid scammers think you all can come here and post fake testimonials for a fake employment scam and fake website. You three idiots thought we would not see right through it.

Our research must be hurting your scamming business and you are losing potential victim.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#243822 by Gare37 Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:22 pm
Mod note: This post appears to be a fake testimonial. Scammers will use these kinds of fake posts, pretending that they or friends, are satisfied customers, in order to convince potential victims their scam is real. " SRC Staffing [email protected] Michelle Garcia " is truly a scam.

I worked with ichelle Garcia from SRC Staff and she is the absolute best! She came as a referral from a friend who spoke VERY highly of her. That's true
#243868 by Dotti Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:45 pm
Welcome scammer!

If anyone had any doubts whatsoever about whether you were low-life scammers before, your stupidity has been enough to prove otherwise.

Signing up 4 times in two hours, trying to pretend to be 4 different people who suddenly found this thread and wanted to write a testimonial, will confirm to anyone beyond any shadow of a doubt that you are 100% lying scammer.

To all readers of this thread: As Bryon has already indicated, scammers like to try to use fake testimonials in hopes of convincing potential victims that their sites are real. This thread is a perfect example of that behavior.

So just to reiterate:
[email protected]
[email protected]
are SCAMS

BOTH of these are email addresses used by the same scammer (who changed the name of their fake company from American Staffing to SRC Staffing and still seem to be confused as to who they really are supposed to be this week, another characteristic scammer behavior.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#243913 by HannahsDad Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:13 am
Obviously desperate to save their site.

They changed registrar and privacy protection service overnight!

Still hosted by a dodgy Russian organisation.

#244262 by whynot2011 Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:23 pm
Received: by 10.152.27.66 with SMTP id r2csp203946lag;
Tue, 31 Mar 2015 10:41:32 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.107.9.67 with SMTP id j64mr9940461ioi.39.1427823691098;
Tue, 31 Mar 2015 10:41:31 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from mail-ie0-x232.google.com (mail-ie0-x232.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4001:c03::232])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id gs14si11556299icb.15.2015.03.31.10.41.30
for <[email protected]>
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Tue, 31 Mar 2015 10:41:31 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 2607:f8b0:4001:c03::232 as permitted sender) client-ip=2607:f8b0:4001:c03::232;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 2607:f8b0:4001:c03::232 as permitted sender) [email protected];
dkim=pass [email protected];
dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
Received: by mail-ie0-x232.google.com with SMTP id m5so13456332ied.3
for <[email protected]>; Tue, 31 Mar 2015 10:41:30 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
h=date:from:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-version
:content-type;
bh=4OtaHnmzUk7Ip5Uv+GffohWdvBm5C9e0mrK7Pa3/cyw=;
b=yy9MH1TG3GuXZZUW5liZcqJF6xRUduFD6gIKEy082boTukf1Jr4wnw78UnRK1qZbIK
IFP9VBLd6NJDQ0lp4t7DQEwnt6i2MeBVAK2/0FhNpW0fGgqL3RzeO8UsaB1LrSJHAf0r
Axn8ONaRJYPLq2e072sBB1wM8mj/Zij7iEOIa2+lmegD0PS/7WwpqdyLKqhDzSlWPOu/
Hbe8hzAHhXk6GJi5f9vuYI5VmOlEUGq4HZRgXNkXTlZiK5aYIujDGXKUMHhNc98YjXca
9c5Cpw5x1KdOaLd3jxREBEyj9zdjowrcKGoS7v6xyszP5pMsBkKkoRn9zp/3njmvC8fc
cLGA==
X-Received: by 10.50.126.6 with SMTP id mu6mr6210346igb.4.1427823690154;
Tue, 31 Mar 2015 10:41:30 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from [10.10.11.0] ([208.190.91.208])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPSA id o5sm10190905igw.11.2015.03.31.10.41.25
for <[email protected]>
(version=TLSv1 cipher=RC4-SHA bits=128/128);
Tue, 31 Mar 2015 10:41:28 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 20:33:28 +0300
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
To: xxxxx xxxxxxx <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: CareerBuilder: job opening

Dear Xxxxxxxx,

Thank you for your reply.

A position of Staffing Coordinator is an amazing opportunity for you to develop yourself in HR area, and we hope you will acquit yourself duties well and show us great results of your work.

I have attached the following documents for you – Job Description of Staffing Coordinator, necessary instructions and other information related to this job and the company. Please check these attachments and read them carefully. In case you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask questions. If there are no questions, simply send us your acceptance letter.

From our side we will do our best to help you. As soon as you finish, please send us your confirmation and make sure you do not have any concerns regarding this position.

Our company is happy to provide an attractive package of benefits, freelance job, flexible schedule and opportunities for career growth for the most hard-working employees. The salary we provide is $1300 per week plus bonuses on every 6 months.

In our next mail you will see a JOB APPLICATION form with a list of questions, the Job Interview form and some other information regarding the employment registration process.

If you have any further questions about this job or our company, we will be happy to answer them.

We hope you join our team very soon!

Sincerely, Michelle Garcia.

Job Description
Staffing Coordinator
Company Overview: SRC Staff is a fast-growing company that operates across HR markets and provides a wide variety of staffing services and recruiting solutions. We are in constant search of high-motivated, talented and experienced new professionals to join our team.
1. SRC Staff Company is a leading provider of advanced and sustained HR solutions for clients from all over the world.
We are proud to be an internationally-known recruiting company that provides staffing services all over the world and possess strong knowledge in the area of human resources.
We have several subsidiaries in different countries and two main offices, which are located in Texas and Hong Kong. SRC Staff Company is an entity officially registered in the USA.
Our mission can be described as follows:
• To serve recruitment needs in the USA and Canada;
• To provide translation services for cases that require financial and legal expertise ;
• To consult on challenging situations in HR area.
2. You can become part of our team
We provide our new employees with all necessary trainings required for this position, which helps to prevent them from further mistakes and problems. You can find all information regarding hiring process online on our website. We have also posted a set of short and comprehensive lectures on there, so you are welcome to download and read it in your free time.
After you passed through the first step of hiring procedure, we will send you a link with the instructions and tasks for your probation period.
We will be glad to assist you with any questions or difficult situations you face. Please do not hesitate and contact our managers via email online. We want you to be the best in your area and perform your work in the most efficient way.
3. Distant working
Please pay attention that this position is distant and home-based, so you do not need to go to the office every day. You are free to choose your own schedule and work from any place that is comfortable for you.
If you are self-driving hard-working employee who achieves great results and shows us desire and self-motivation, we may give you a chance to open your own branch of SRC Staff Company and become its director.

Please note that even if a distant job gives you an opportunity to use your time as you wish, it does not make a job less demanding. This requires from you good time-management skills and ability to prioritize tasks. You should know how to plan your day efficiently and handle multiple tasks.
4. Hiring procedure at SRC Staff Company:
1. You should complete and send us a letter of JOB ACCEPTANCE that will be reviewed by our manager.
2. Then you need to fill in the JOB APPLICATION FORM and forward it to us, after which you will be invited for an online interview conducted at our website.
3. In case we find you a good fit for our open position, EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT will be sent to you immediately.
4. After you pass the background check, we will consider you for official employment and a probation period commencement.
5. When your probation period is over, you will join our company on a permanent basis.
Vacancy Overview: This is an exciting vacancy for an energetic and self-directed individual who is willing to work distantly with an incredible team of smart and supportive professionals at SRC Staff Company.
Job Functions:
- Collecting CVs and recommending candidates to the customer;
- Writing and posting job vacancies in different media;
- Selecting applications and conducting interviews;
- Providing reports to the manager.

Duties Overview: Please take into consideration that when we receive a new job offer from our customers, we need the staffing coordinator to post it right away on as many job sites as possible and describe it in full detail. We will provide templates for different vacancies to you. Another duty is to collect CVs and choose the right candidates with relevant experience whom Staffing Coordinator considers to be a good fit for the customer’s needs. These CVs shall be drafted in one report and sent to the manager. One completed report is considered to be one order about the price of which you will be informed in advance. Staffing Coordinator’s revenue from each order equals 3% of total order price plus 900$ is fixed weekly salary payment. You are expected to manage at least 5 orders a month. Your report will be reviewed by our managers and shared with a client for approval. In case the report is positively accepted we will inform you right away, so you can schedule a Skype or phone interview with the candidate. We provide different tests and questionnaires for this purpose to make sure we have all important information about the candidate. After the interview has been conducted, Staffing Coordinator will need to send us a progress report with the description of the candidate's personal qualities and professionals skills. You do not need to sell anything, or to make cold calls or search for new clients. Your duty is after receiving a new order from our managers to place it on different sites, collect responses, select candidates and interview them.

Requirements:
- Recruiting experience is highly preferable;
- Adequacy and positive approach, good negotiating skills and a professional demeanor;
- Outgoing personality, proficient PC skills and phone etiquette skills;
- Willingness to work with own initiative and without supervision, good time-management skills and ability to prioritize tasks;
- Knowledge of local employment laws is an advantage;
- Detail-oriented and accurate;
- Fluent English (both verbal and written).

Payment

We provide an excellent starting salary with a fixed rate of 900$ a week during your probation period of 2-3 weeks. After that it might be increased to 1300$ per week and never reduced. Payments are made each Friday. Plus we pay 3% from each completed order as a bonus. You will also be provided with a new laptop and all supplies needed for this job.

Extra bonuses that we offer:
• Opportunity to have home-based position after probation period. You do not need to quit your current job, as it may be considered as a second job;
• Flexible hours, but working for at least 30-35 hours is preferable. You are welcome to take more hours;
• Annually paid 2-weeks off;
• Bonuses (3% from each order) and rewards system.

We do not have any special requirements concerning your time-management and it is completely up to you to decide when to work. However, we would appreciate it if you let us know about the schedule you choose. You will start working right after you pass our online training course. Please be informed that your first time you will be working with small businesses.
If you agree with provided above conditions, please send us an e-mail:
To accept this job offer, please simply write us “ __________ (your first name and last name) is interested in the position of a Staffing Coordinator” and include the current date.
Another option is to send us your acceptance response in your reply email:
For instance:
Michelle Garcia is interested in this job position of a Staffing Coordinator.

For more information you are welcome to visit our website: http://www.srcstaff.com

Questions and Answers

- How would you describe job functions of a Staffing Coordinator?

Job functions of a Staffing Coordinator are the following:

• Write and place job positions at the employment websites;
• Receive, evaluate and screen CVs, cover letters and applications from candidates;
• Provide different administrative support, such as data entry, printing/scanning/faxing/mailing;
• Collect CVs and recommend candidates to the customer;
• Conduct initial Skype or phone interviews;
• Establish and maintain good working relationships with other recruiting agencies;
• Schedule and coordinate all training events and programs together with a training manager;
• Reporting to a manager.

- Whom should I send my reports to?

Your reports will be sent to our staffing manager who will also consult and train you during the probation period. In case you have any questions, you can always contact him/her.

- Why I’m dialing all the telephone numbers from your website and there is no one who answers my phone call? There is only an answering machine that can take my call. Can you, please, give me some reasons why it happens?

Our call service assistants are busy with some other calls from time to time, therefore you can leave your phone message and our representative will buzz you up at time that suits you best. Moreover, we are going to set up a direct telephone line for our employees only.

- I’ve tried to search some information about your company in Linkedin, but I didn’t find anything. So, do you have some specific reasons for that?

The answer is pretty simple — our company’s policy doesn’t allow the employees to register their profiles in social networks, including Linkedin. Besides, we don’t advertise any of our services in these networks.

- What should I start with to join SRC Staff?

First of all you have to send us an acceptance letter and wait for your supervisor to send you all the following instructions.

- What do you suggest me if I’m a student or an employee of another company?

Well, if you are not confident that you’re going to become our company’s full-time employee and if you’re not going to leave your current position at the moment, we’ll organize you a kind of training that’s going to help you with the decision. We are not against the idea of combining your activities in our company and at your current job. Moreover, you can work distantly after the training is over. We encourage your personal development and, of course, provide you with all the opportunities to achieve that. Sooner or later you can work independently, for your own purposes.

- How about taxes? And do you provide your employees with health insurance?
Next month after we hire you and your supervisor meets you, we file the taxes and other associated documents. You can choose any insurance company you want and we’ll pay for this every month. We take care about our employees’ health insurance a lot. To track your pay stubs and other expenses in the convenient way, we provide you with online access.

- What are the steps of the hiring process?

Hiring process at SRC Staff Company can be described as follows:

1. You should complete and send us a letter of JOB ACCEPTANCE that will be reviewed by our manager;
2. Then you need to fill in the JOB APPLICATION FORM and forward it to us, after which you will be invited for an online interview conducted at our website;
3. In case we find you a good fit for our open position, EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT will be sent to you immediately;
4. After you successfully pass the background check, we will consider you for official employment by way of probation period commencement;
5. When your probation period is over, you will join our company on a permanent basis.

- What is a probation period and what does it mean for an employee?

The first 2-3 weeks of employment shall be considered as a probation period, upon completion of which you are required to take a time-limited online test. You will be provided with all materials regarding your job, which are 10 documents of nearly 7 pages each. Your salary rate during probation period equals 900 USD per week.

- When is my day-off?

You will not be working on the weekends and official holidays.

- Do you provide medical insurance?

Yes, we will pay for your health insurance.

- Do I need to sell anything as a staffing coordinator?

No, sales duties are not included in this position.

- Will I bear any personal expenses for my work?

You will not need to invest money to get started with our company. All you need to pay for are your internet bills and your utility bills.

- What taxes do I need to pay?

After we officially employ you, you will be given a W-2 form in January that specifies your taxes.

- I am working for another company right now. What actions should I take to get hired by your company?
You don’t need to quit working for your company immediately as we highly recommend you to go through a probation period first and afterwards decide if our company really meets your expectations.

- What are the steps of interviewing process?

Your interview will be conducted online as the most of our employees work from home and therefore we communicate by Skype, emails and internet forums. If we are unable to meet with you during your probation period, we will definitely schedule a personal meeting with you in your town after you start working officially.

- How can you prove the legal status of your company?

To ensure you that our company is legal, please take a look at these evidence facts:

• Our company was founded in 2004;
• Our reputation can be proved by our long-time well-established partners, such as CareerBuilder and Monster, and a great amount of vacancies we posted;
• We do our business with Citibank, which is the main bank responsible for our assets;
• We provide fully legal employment contracts to each our employee;
• We can provide you contacts of our current employees to verify the rest of your questions with them.

- When should I expect my payments?

We will make a direct deposit to your account in the amount of 1300$ each week, or we can also write you a check. Besides that we have a system of bonuses that implies to each order made (as 3 percent extra per one).

- Is it necessary to work from the principal business office?

No, it is not necessary and you may work from home. In case you have any questions, you can always contact our manager by email, phone, etc.

- What types of software do I need to install?

We will provide you with all required software programs.

- Why do your Gmail emails get into my spam?

We do not have wide-spread domain for our messages and that is why sometimes our letters are considered as spam. Our manager can always send you a letter by using official corporate email if you want so.

- My skills do not meet the requirements for this position; can I still be selected for this job?

During your probation period we will sufficiently train you and you will learn all the basics needed for this job. After that you can decide on your own if you are relevant for this position.

- Do you provide personal business emails to employees to stay in touch with candidates and customers?

Yes, we do.
- Can I work from home?

Yes, you are welcome to work from home.
#244428 by whynot2011 Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:57 pm
Received: by 10.152.27.66 with SMTP id r2csp561998lag;
Wed, 1 Apr 2015 01:11:46 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.50.67.100 with SMTP id m4mr10458927igt.22.1427875905549;
Wed, 01 Apr 2015 01:11:45 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from mail-ie0-x241.google.com (mail-ie0-x241.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4001:c03::241])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id e7si1298265igc.30.2015.04.01.01.11.44
for <xxxxxxxxxxxx>
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Wed, 01 Apr 2015 01:11:45 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 2607:f8b0:4001:c03::241 as permitted sender) client-ip=2607:f8b0:4001:c03::241;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 2607:f8b0:4001:c03::241 as permitted sender) [email protected];
dkim=pass [email protected];
dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
Received: by mail-ie0-x241.google.com with SMTP id y20so1948308ier.1
for <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Wed, 01 Apr 2015 01:11:44 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
h=date:from:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-version
:content-type;
bh=zFnX9i7F4Xz8cr4by44yz54T+FCJXerQmYY0Ca5PgNU=;
b=aPWgf/z6aIYOUDukgt2igH+Fs1qMK1S0ggZM+wsBlHqEcWOqD647rMeztAbNeTci/E
Chx3oxCC7nNLMUn46XO0eQcEI9j3t4O9Dn9+PRGhFguN00PqxkQoNkYm1wLwFIdtOAWs
dP1mq8Eh7L8tZdbxU+kAEZnmNIh/sbsX4rHQ5RglWRKQ5eMMljkLZbRDWkt8nNFFwUDg
isj15dSgFPJiJOGmfEH320DB9YI1RtxvzmsK2P1wGPwecFRvUX22BDMA/+BMzkDnVc7h
zT1NIwPuPzQ5uPpyzUF2ukxWbn1NlqNVsLCAFjggNjg55NrxGVo6SEsFd2r7jUDRocVu
fcUw==
X-Received: by 10.50.124.133 with SMTP id mi5mr10424444igb.13.1427875904737;
Wed, 01 Apr 2015 01:11:44 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from [10.10.11.0] ([12.198.159.157])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPSA id a71sm787774ioe.41.2015.04.01.01.11.39
for <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
(version=TLSv1 cipher=RC4-SHA bits=128/128);
Wed, 01 Apr 2015 01:11:43 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 11:08:50 +0300

Dear Xxxxxxx,

Thank you for your interest letter. Now please consider the following steps of the employment registration process at the SRC STAFF.

Employment registration procedure:

1. Please fill in and forward to us your JOB APPLICATION FORM and the JOB INTERVIEW QUESTIONNAIRE form. (in process)
2. Please sign the Contract of Employment.
3 After you pass the background check, we will consider you for employment and a probation period commencement.
4 After your probation period is over, you will join our team on a permanent basis.

Right now you need to proceed to the 2nd step of registration process! Get ready to pass this step.

Please find two attachments to this letter :

1. JOB APPLICATION
2. JOB INTERVIEW QUESTIONNAIRE

After you carefully read all these documents, please complete the forms and send them back to us. Please be very attentive to details when filling in the forms to make sure there are no omissions or mistakes.

After that, please proceed to Step 3.

In case there are any questions regarding the registration process, please let us know.

We hope you join our team very soon!

Kind regards, Michelle Garcia.
#244430 by vonpaso xlura Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:16 pm
There is no such thing as a job interview form. Legitimate companies interview in person, sometimes with an additional phone interview. This job is a scam.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#244441 by Bryon Williams Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:48 pm
These documents were forwarded to me.

Job Application

GENERAL INFORMATION
Name_______________________________________________________________________
(First name Last name)
Address_____________________________________________________________________
(Number Street City State Zip)
Country and place of birth________________________________________________________
(Number Street City State Zip)
E-Mail Address and Phone Number _____________________________________________________________________________
Are you currently employed?_________________________ ____________________________
May we contact your employer? ___________________________________________________
Have you been convicted of or pleaded no contest to a felony within the last five years? ______
WORK EXPERIENCE
Job Title
Name of Employer Dates From - To
Reason for leaving
POSITION
Position applying for_________________ STAFFING СOORDINATOR______________________
(Position name)
Why do you want to get this position? _____________________________________________________
How many hours can you work per week? ____________________________________________
(Number of hours)
Will accept: ☐ Part-time ☐ Full-time Shift: ☐ Temporary
Shift: ☐ Day ☐ Night

When can you start working? ______________________________________________________
(Day Month Year)
Salary desired _____________1300$ PER WEEK _____________________________________
(Exact amount)
Days/hours available to work
No ☐
Sun ☐
Mon ☐
Tue ☐
Wed ☐
Thu ☐
Fri ☐
Sat ☐
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Qualifications
Please list any qualifications you have gained (eg GCSEs, A-levels, degree, NVQs, professional qualifications).
Degree / Diploma Subject(s) and grade(s)
Name and Address of School/College/University
Graduate Date
Other Training
Please list any other training you have undertaken which is relevant to the job position you are applying for:
Name of Course Date
SKILLS/EXPERIENCE
Please describe what do you like about this position.
MILITARY
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN THE ARMED FORCES? ☐ Yes ☐ No
Specialty ____________________________________________
(Specialty name)
Date Entered ____________________________________________
(Day Month Year)
Discharge Date ____________________________________________
REFERENCES
Name: Company: Phone:
Address: Relationship:
City/ State/ Zip:
City/ State/ Zip:
City/ State/ Zip:
SPECIAL SKILLS
DO YOU HAVE A DRIVER’S LICENSE? ☐ Yes ☐ No
Do you have a car? ☐ Yes ☐ No
Languages Read, Written or Spoken Fluently Other Than English
If yes, please describe which languages(s). ______________________________________________________________________________
List all pertinent skills and equipment that you can operate _______________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________
DECLARATION
I certify the information contained in this application is true and complete.
I understand that, if employed, false statements reported on this application may be considered sufficient cause
for dismissal.

Signature of Applicant ____________________
Date ___________________________

Job Interview Questionnaire
Question 1
Do you have any experience in HR area?
Question 2
Why are you leaving your current job?
Question 3
What are your weaknesses and how do you manage them?
Question 4
What are your strengths in this position?
Question 5
How would you describe yourself?
Question 6
How do you handle the pressure and stress?
Question 7
Would you describe yourself as a successful person?
Question 8
Why should we choose you for this position?
Question 9
What did you enjoy or dislike about your last job?
Question 10
What do you do on an ongoing basis to keep your professional skills up to date?
Question 11
Do you like to work alone or in a team?
Question 12
Are you a goal-setter?
Question 13
If we hire you, how long do you think you would work here?
Question 14
In what ways could you contribute to our company?
Question 15
What do you like and dislike about co-workers?
Question 16
How would you describe your perfect job?
Question 17
What would you say about your ability to handle pressure?
Question 18
Could you put the goals of the company ahead of your own?
Question 19
What qualities do you consider important for the employer?
Question 20
What was the situation that made you upset?
Question 21
What was the funniest situation you had at your previous work?
Question 22
What is your approach to problem-solving? Give an example of where your approach has been effective. Would you like to change some parts of your approach?
Question 23
Can you give us example of a situation that describes you as a decision-making person.
Question 24
How do you manage conflict situations? Give an example.
Question 25
What do you know about our company, and why do you want to work here? In what areas would you like to develop yourself further?
Question 26
What was your biggest accomplishment?
Question 27
This position requires you to know how to work independently and in a group. You should know how to negotiate and communicate with others, be initiative and energetic. How would you describe your experience of work in a team?
Question 28
What is more important for you - work or money?
Question 29
What qualities would you like to see in your co-workers?
Question 30
Are you willing to relocate?
Question 31
If money was not the matter, would you stop working?
Question 32
What motivates you to perform better?
Question 33
What qualities do you think are necessary for effective coordinator?
Question 34
How do you describe your relations with co-workers?
Question 35
Do you apply for other jobs?

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/