Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#243987 by laoshi Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:17 pm
hello everyone.

I just got off the email exchange battle with this address, [email protected].

I was first sent an email by [email protected] telling me of an employment opportunity in Canada with their company ACDCFAN Construction Company. They said they got my profile from Cathay Teacher.com. I wondered immediately why they would want me for their company when I was applying for a teaching position. Just to prove they are fraudulent, I decided to go on and exchange emails with them.

After I sent my resume, they said I was hired...that fast!!! I asked if there would be no skype interview and this Mr. Khan Jalloh said that 'training will be provided when you arrive and your CV is perfect"! So then he asked me to contact a travel agency that was supposedly going to process my permits. After 3 tries, the email delivery consistently failed. the 4th try worked after they gave me suspicious addresses like the one I indicated above.

They replied and asked for about a total of CAN$4,000 to process my permits. So I asked them how legitimate they are and replied,

--------------Thanks for your query regarding my agency work, yes I work with the immigration department on issues concerning traveling documents. Due to my perfectives on this job I was appointment by your company on a contract issues in covering the client both with the staff employee coming as expatriate to work with them.

Please am explaining this to you because I wish to do that and regarding my job I combine it with work of almighty God, I serve my clients with love and faithfulness that is only why your company recommend my work.

Regarding the sincerity I promise to serve you to your expatiation love and willingness.

I advise you to proceed with the requirement to enable us finalized your documents early.

Thanks in advance for your kind understanding and co-operation.

Yours in Service,
Bar. Campbell David (IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY)
60 MATHESON BOULEVARD EAST MISSISSAUGA
ON, CANADA

I further asked for some certificates from the immigration office and he came up with this reply:
---------I cannot send you my certificate and stop asking me for this again or I will report you to the authority, tomorrow morning I will inform your company regarding this insult. And stop writing to me till your ready to obtain your permit or inform any information to your company
Yours in Service,

Bar. Campbell David (IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY)
60 MATHESON BOULEVARD EAST MISSISSAUGA
ON, CANADA.------------

i bombarded him with messages telling him that he is a fraud and that I am not buying his foolishness. They ar now banned from my inbox.

So please watch out because even if they have a website, acdcfanltd.com, my sister in America cannot get through their landline number which is very impossible for a big construction company. Plus, their salary offer is 15500CAN$ which is again too good to be true.
Advertisement

#243991 by vonpaso xlura Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:32 pm
acdcfanltd.com claims to have started in 1989 in Ontario, but was registered less than a month ago by a Nigerian, and is in the process of being reported for fraud.

i bombarded him with messages telling him that he is a fraud and that I am not buying his foolishness.

Please do not do this. Rather, pretend to be dead. Give them no clue whatsoever how, or even that, you figured out that they are fraudulent.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10