Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#252199 by HannahsDad Fri May 22, 2015 11:15 am
Highrock Quality Management at http://highrockqualitymanagementinc.com

Highrock Quality Management is a full-service market survey and research organisation, that will take responsibility for your project from design to market delivery ensuring seamless adherence to quality control.

Our objectives are:
To lead in the development, dissemination and implementation of interactive marketing research concepts, practices and information.
Be the primary source for interactive research information technology interests of business, consumers, education, government and other institutions.
To stimulate ethical research principles.
To develop a series of professional standards that will allow online researchers to speak with one voice
Provide a forum for interactive researchers.

The purpose of this website is to promote the services of Rainbow Quality Systems and to provide information and advice to businesses and students about issues related to proofreading, copy-editing and market research.

152-35 10th Avenue, Whitestone, NY 11357
Phone: (718) 715-4178
Fax: (347) 368-2221

Created anonymously 20th May 2015 for 1 year only
In the process of being reported for fraud
Last edited by HannahsDad on Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Advertisement

#257649 by HannahsDad Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:03 pm
Copied across from viewtopic.php?f=34&t=91182&start=30#p257618
#257618 by Amaber27 Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:01 pm
Omg I can’t believe what i am Reading. I am working for this same company in New York and my tittle is “Quality Controller”. I have already re-ship two packages, one to Russia and another one to Argentina. I have 3 packages (IPhone 6 128gb, PS4, Women vitamins) Sitting at home waiting for the manager to send me the shipping labels. Am I part of a Scam/Fraud?? If so, how? What am I doing that is causing this fraud. The packages I have been receiving in the mail are coming in other people names, not mines. But I have already re-shipped 2. They are being received by my boyfriend at home meanwhile I am at work and he is singing for them. I see in my Dashboard I have 4 packages on the way. I didn’t find any suspicious until yesterday I received a perfectly wrapped in box IPhone. I thought I was reviewing products that could be damaged, to be reviewed and shipping it to the customers. That’s what I was explained over the phone.

What should I do about this? Am I in trouble? Is the police going to come to my house? I am so concerned now I need some answers. Can someone explain to me what have I’ve been doing??

Copied across from viewtopic.php?f=34&t=91182&start=45
I was contacted by a guy named Aaron Moon. Here is his information below:

Aaron Moon
Highrock Quality Management
101 Buffalo Ave, Freeport,
NY 11520,USA
[email protected]
phone: (347) 305-1015