Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#253283 by AlanJones Fri May 29, 2015 1:57 am
Tel. Nos.: +13307528388 & +13303197411

Dear XXX,

How are you? I hope everything is fine.
My name is Maria Stevens. I am the Financial Manager of the ACC Global Express LTD.

Please, let me tell you, that our company appreciates your interest in the Financial Assistant position.

As for your profile, our company's advertising department got your information via the special job search resources.
Please, sorry if the information letter from our company's advertising department disturbed or confused you.

Once again, thank you for your interest in the Financial Assistant position.
By the way, you can ask me any questions about this position as well as any other questions.
I am here to answer all of your questions.

Please, let me offer you a few simple steps:

Step 1.
First of all, please read the Job Description attentively.
If you'll have questions after reading the Job Description, please see the FAQ file.
In the FAQ file we’ve provided some frequently asked questions relating to the Financial Assistant position.
If you don’t see your question, don’t hesitate to ask me. I am here to help you.

Step 2.
If the conditions and duties are acceptable for you, please let me know.
After that we can proceed to the registration step.
At the registration step you should fill out some important documents, such as the Application for Employment and the Employment Agreement.

Additional information about our company and the Financial Assistant position you can find at our website.
Please, let me draw your attention that all contact information you can see at the bottom of the letter.
Feel free to ask me any questions. I'll do my best to help you and answer all of your questions.
Also, if you are not interested, please let me know about it.
Please, try to give your answer in the next few days.
I'll be waiting for your answer.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards,

Maria Stevens

ACC Global Express LTD
TEL: +1 (330) 752 83 88
FAX: +1 (330) 319 74 11
WEB: ACC Global Express Limited

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement