Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#253284 by AlanJones Fri May 29, 2015 2:00 am

Dear Applicant,

Your email has been reviewed and approved.
My name is John morres, Business Development Manager at E & D consulting firm.
Brief Introduction of the Company:
E & D is focused on hiring and developing people who want to be the best.
E & D is located in five states throughout the Midwest; E & D lend valuable expertise and provide advice and guidance in many specialized

areas of business. Our Consulting Specialities span but not limited to medical, engineering, human resources, marketing and other

professionals.
E & D’s primary objective is “We help management make the big decisions: on strategy, operations, mergers and acquisitions, technology and

organization."
Companies engage our services to fulfil an area of expertise they may lack in their workforce.
Part of my business Development plan is the online employee scheme but I am currently away in Canada as a result of busy schedule, I will

be back in Three Weeks. Hence, here are major things you should take note;

Duties:
Administrative/Clerical duties, supervisions and monitoring. Scheduling programs, flights and keeping me up to date with them. Acting as an alternative telephone correspondence while I'm away. Making regular contacts and drop-offs on my behalf. Assisting with payroll and monitoring some of my financial activities

Available Position: Personal Assistant
Type: Part-Time
Hours: 15 Hours per week
Days: 3 days per week
Weekly Pay: $500

BENEFITS:
• AD & D Insurance
• 401(k)
• Free Medicals
a) I will set up a formal interview with you and give you a tour of the Organization and introduce you to specific individuals you will

be working with.

b) You will begin your office based position immediately i get back to the states.

c) However i have a lot of pending assignments that need to be handled and i believe these tasks are simple tasks which you can carry

out pending the time i get back.
d) You will be receiving weekly pay checks upon completion of your weekly assignments.

DO CONFIRM ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POSITION BY PROVIDING BELOW DETAILS. DECLINE THE OFFER BY NOT REPLYING, OR SAYING NO.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE APPLICATION FORM REQUIREMENT BELOW :

Full Names:
Mailing Address :
Apartment # :
City, State, Zip Code :
Cell Phone Number:
Current Job:

Best Regards,
Mark Bowell

Other Email used [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#253383 by founddem26 Fri May 29, 2015 1:16 pm
This is a scam from E & D Consulting firm
Williams Howard <[email protected]>
May 22 (7 days ago)
to me
Dear Applicant,

Your email has been reviewed and approved.
My name is Williams Howard, Business Development Manager at E & D consulting firm.

Brief Introduction of the Company:
E & D is focused on hiring and developing people who want to be the best.
E & D is located in five states throughout the Midwest; E & D lend valuable expertise and provide advice and guidance in many specialized areas of business. Our Consulting Specialities span but not limited to medical, engineering, human resources, marketing and other professionals.
E & D’s primary objective is “We help management make the big decisions: on strategy, operations, mergers and acquisitions, technology and organization."
Companies engage our services to fulfil an area of expertise they may lack in their workforce.
Part of my business Development plan is the online employee scheme but I am currently away in Canada as a result of busy schedule, I will be back in Three Weeks.

Hence, here are major things you should take note;

Duties:

Administrative/Clerical duties, supervisions and monitoring. Scheduling programs, flights and keeping me up to date with them. Acting as an alternative telephone correspondence while I'm away. Making regular contacts and drop-offs on my behalf. Assisting with payroll and monitoring some of my financial activities Available

Position: Personal Assistant

Type: Part-Time
Hours: 15 Hours per week
Days: 3 days per week
Weekly Pay: $500

BENEFITS:
• AD & D Insurance
• 401(k)
• Free Medicals

a) I will set up a formal interview with you and give you a tour of the Organization and introduce you to specific individuals you will be working with.

b) You will begin your office based position immediately i get back to the states.

c) However i have a lot of pending assignments that need to be handled and i believe these tasks are simple tasks which you can carry out pending the time i get back.

d) You will be receiving weekly pay checks upon completion of your weekly assignments.

DO CONFIRM ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POSITION BY PROVIDING BELOW DETAILS. DECLINE THE OFFER BY NOT REPLYING, OR SAYING NO.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE APPLICATION FORM REQUIREMENT BELOW :

Full Name:
Mailing Street Address or P.O BOX:
Apt/Suite, If Any:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Cell Phone:
How often do you check your email/IM daily ________

Best Regards,
Williams Howard

Good morning ,

Further to the offer Letter sent to you, here is an instruction for your attention:

We have offered you an opportunity and hope to have 100% of your loyalty and co-operation. Test of your loyalty, honesty and sincerity will be carried out from time to time. Your quick response to mails and effectiveness in discharge of your duties will be required and I urge you to be as focus as you can and always work according to instructions.

You have a lengthy period of 3 months probation to display your intellectual prowess.

Every month, we engage in a Corporate Social Responsibility by catering for needs of foster homes across the States. There are list of items to be gotten this month and you will be responsible for purchasing the items at any nearest store around you and mailing them to the foster homes. Your weekly wage, and payment for the gifts to the foster homes will be sent to you ASAP for you to make immediate purchase of the gifts.

Please note that a Check will be sent to you which will be used to funds the purchase of items for the foster homes and your first week payment. Once you have received funds, i will email you a list containing the mailing addresses of the foster homes where the gifts will be sent.

I will get back to you with more information including the tracking number of the check payment once mailed to you.

Please Re-confirm the Name and Address in the offer letter to avoid any loss or misplacement of check payment.

Email back ASAP to confirm you received this notification and to confirm your readiness.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Best Regards,
Williams Howard.

N.B- kindly let me know when is the best time to text you during the week/over the weekend for some clarifications.

Thanks and get back to me as soon as possible.

DAY 4
Hello,

How are you doing today? Below is the details of the check which is your FIRST TASK that will be delivered to you via USPS today.

Below is the Check Details:

Tracking Number:9405501699320048752346

Once you receive the check, i want you to go to your bank and deposit the payment through the ATM machine into your bank account the payment normally takes 24 hours to clear. However, i am donating it to the orphans. I contacted the orphanage homes, and i was given the list of the items to be bought,the items are much and will cost a lot to get them shipped,so we have reached an accord. They will be getting the items themselves. Once the Check clears,you are to deduct $500 for your pay,then you are to send the remaining money via Money Gram to the information Below.

Breakdown of how to disburse funds:

Once the check has been cleared you are to deduct $500 your weekly salary as i promised and send the remaining Money through Money Gram Money Transfer (MONEY IN A MINUTE) to the information Below.pls Divide the funds into 2 places @ the money gram . and send it to Jason young in two differnt places.

Below is the Money Gram information to send the Money.

Transaction Details :
----------------------------------

First Receiver's info:

Jason young
3020 Wards Ferry Rd
Lynchburg, Virginia 24502

Second Receiver's info:
Jason young
3020 Wards Ferry Rd
Lynchburg, Virginia 24502

The Money Gram charges are to be deducted from the funds, When the Money has been transferred,let me have the information's Below once money is sent:

1. THE 8 DIGIT REFERENCE NUMBER:
2. Amount Sent:
3. Amount Charged By Money Gram :
4. Your Full Name and address as on the Money Gram Slip:

However,i will be waiting to read back from you ASAP today and i also have some other assignment for you to do once this task is completed.
I want you to be rest assured that I'll never stress you at all in any assignment given to you and i promise to pay your salary weekly as we both agreed.

Take good care of yourself,wishing you all the best.

Thanks and Best regards.
you can also text me only on this no,(872) 588-0196