Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#247929 by HannahsDad Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:00 pm
Now
LMP at http://lmp-auctions.com

Position: Administrative Assistant | Status: OPEN
LMP
1410 Woodhead Street, Houston, TX 77019
Toll Free: 972-294-3758

Created 23rd April 2015 for 1 year only

Advertisement

#248621 by HARRISONFEAR Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:11 pm
HI All - Rebadged,

Administrative Assistant is available at this moment for full and partial vacancy.

LMP Company is a worldwide goods distributor that is why your general duties will include sales support for arrangements held in Australia: keep the records of all the purchases and payments; directly corporate with customers in USA, Europe and Asia; make all the necessary service to our selling department.

You will have up to 3500 AUD monthly plus addition for the part-time vacancy and for full-time basis - 5500 AUD per month plus bonuses.
There is a trial period, during which you will be trained and guided. This period is also paid.

Minimum Requirements are easy. You just need to have personal computer with Internet access, also Excel skills (the software must be pre-installed), good communication skills and positive motivation.

Please answer to us to get more at: [email protected]
Resume will be a great plus for our HR department.

Thank you for attention!
LMP Team.
#248622 by joyyyceee Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:04 pm
I just got this email earlier this morning from [email protected]. It seemed sketchy to me so I googled the company name and came across this thread. I won't be responding to them, they must have received my contact info through SEEK.

------
Administrative Assistant is in esse at this moment for full and half-time position.

LMP Company is an international goods resaler so your main tasks will be connected with sales support for arrangements held in Australia: keep the data of all the deals and payments; cope with our clients in USA, Europe and Asia; provide all the necessary service to our selling department.

You will be paid up to 3500 AUD per month plus bonuses for the partial post and for full-time position - 5500 AUD monthly plus addition.
Our Company has a trial period, during which you will be trained and guided. This period is paid.

Conditions are easy. You just need to have computer with Internet access, also basic Excel skills (the software must be pre-installed), good communication skills and positive motivation.

Please respond to us to get more details at: [email protected]
Resume will be a great plus for Us.

Thank you!
LMP Team.
#249576 by travis676 Wed May 06, 2015 5:55 am
I was so happy when I thought I finally got a job, nearly cried. But something did seem a bit suss when I didn't speak to anyone face to face when I only apply for jobs in my area, and they wanted my bank details.
Thank god for scamwarners! Thank you!
#251959 by joyyyceee Wed May 20, 2015 9:41 pm
Received another one today. I think they obtained my email from Seek. This time it was from a "Michael Rodriguez" at this email address: [email protected]

----------------

Administrative Assistant is available today for full and partial opening.

LMP Company is a global goods distributor that is why your basic tasks will include sales customer support for deals held in Australia: keep the data of all the deals and payments; directly corporate with our clients in America, Eastern Europe and Asia; make all the necessary service and support to our distribution department.

You will have up to 3500 AUD monthly plus bonuses for the partial position and full-time vacancy - 5500 AUD monthly plus benefits.
Our Company has a probation period, during which you will be trained and guided. This period is also paid.

Minimum Requirements are easy. You just need to have personal computer with Internet access, also Excel skills (the software must be pre-installed), negotiation experience.

Please respond to us to get more at: [email protected]
Resume will be a great plus for our Company.

Regards!
LMP Team.
#252277 by HannahsDad Sat May 23, 2015 4:56 am
Now at http://lmpgoods.com
LMP

Administrative Assistant http://lmpgoods.com/JOB%20DESCRIPTION.pdf

Collecting Local Payments.When a buyer in Australia decides to purchase
an item through an online auction from our sellers he has the following payment
options: pay pal, international wire transfer, international check, local
certified check or local wire transfer. The quickest option of these is local wire
transferring. Local wire transfers and certified checks are the options that the
sales support representative will provide to the clients.

Managing Data. Along with the payments received from buyers you will
be receiving details for these sales. These details will include items sold,
price, and buyer's information. You are to file and maintain these purchasing
records and transactions.

Forwarding of the Payments. Once you receive each payment you will be
keeping 5% as commission and forwarding the rest to the seller or representative,
whose information will be provided prior each transaction. It is crucial
to complete forwarding of the payments in a time efficient manner.

emails from *@luxlmp.com

#252587 by life Mon May 25, 2015 12:27 am
Hi

I also received the same email from "LMP" company and somehow i did fill up the application but today when they sent me the email considering me for the post of "Admin Assistant" i googled for "LMP" which does not exist and somehow i found this website and read all the post in regards to the scam. I have not given them my resume, bank details but gave them my address and phone number. I hope i will not be scammed by these?

The email is as below which is similar to others as well.

"We have received your Application Form and would like to consider you for the position of administrative assistant/sales support. Please find more information about our company and this position below.

LMP is a leading distributor of top designer goods. Currently it is one of the most important specializing in online sales. At LMP, we buy and sell fabulous designer brand handbags, watches, jewelry and more at prices far below original retail. The items are sold through established websites such as amazon, eBay, yahoo, and more. Our Houston boutique and online store carry all the top brand names in luxury men's and women's accessories, including Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Tod's, Mikimoto, Christian Dior, Fendi, Burberry, Chloe, Marc Jacobs, YSL, Prada, Gucci and more. We also pay premium prices for your authentic pre-owned designer bags, shoes, luggage, and accessories, including highly sought-after limited-edition and vintage items. We also specialize in buying and selling pre-owned jewelry and watches from Tiffany, Cartier, Rolex, David Yurman, and other makers.

We are looking for a responsible person who will be ready to incur all necessary activities. Our candidate should be highly motivated. We believe that the experience is not the most important thing. The key to success is a fresh look and bold ideas!

The main duties of Administrative Assistant:

• Incorporating effective priorities for the virtual office function
• Administer day-to-day financial responsibilities for clients
• Reporting online daily
• Preparing brief summary reports, and weekly financial reports

Salary: Essential pay for a part time job is 840AUD on a weekly basis plus 5 commission. Full-time job pay is 1300AUD on a weekly basis plus 5 commission.

Office: This position is a home-based one, means you`ll get in contact with other Company`s employees online. For the test period our supervisors will provide you assistance online.

You will be on Probation period for your first month. The probation period begins from the moment of incorporation.

I’m sending you the Agreement(you can find it attached to this email).
Please read it carefully, sign it, scan and send it back to me via
email or by fax +1-832-249-5360. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Thank you,
Grace Madsen
#253558 by Terminator5 Sat May 30, 2015 10:44 am
Here also, recruiting mules for the UK :
http://greenplasticsltd.page.tl/

Detailed Job Description – Account Payable Position The primary goal of the Account Receivable/representative is to provide local customer support to our clients within North America. You will be assisting our clients within North America, the assistance to be provided will include: payment collections and customer service. Your duties will include: - Collecting Local Payments When a buyer in United States decides to purchase an item through an online auction from our sellers he has the following payment options: pay pal, international wire transfer, international check, or local wire transfer. The quickest option of these is local wire transferring. Local wire transfers are the option that the sales support representative will provide to the clients. - Managing Data Along with the payments received from buyers you will be receiving details for these sales. These details will include items sold, price, and buyer's information. You are to file and maintain these purchasing records and transactions. - Forwarding of the Payments Once you receive each payment you will be keeping 10% as commission and forwarding the rest to the seller or representative, whose information will be provided prior each transaction. It is crucial to complete forwarding of the payments in a time efficient manner. Here is an example of a brief report: Date: August 8, '06 Buyer: Laura N. Smith Item: Maid Gown Price: $ 1,921.27 10% Commission : $ 192 Fees: $ 85 Total Forwarded: $1644.27 Forwarded to: Margo Narenzo, Barcelona, Spain Reference Numbers: 2349783981 - Fees, and Transferring Procedures All fees are covered by the company. The fees for transferring are simply deducted from the payments received. No client will contact you during initial stage of the trial period. After three weeks of the trial period you will begin to have contact with the buyers via email in regards to collection of the payments. For the first three weeks you will simply receive all of the transferring details, and payments, along with step by step guidance from your supervisor. You will be forwarding the received payments by wire transfer. Additional Information Salary During the trial period, you will be paid 2,000USD per month while working on average 3-4hours per day, plus 10% commission from every payment received and forwarded. The salary will be sent in the form of wire transfer directly to your account. After the trial period your base pay salary will go up to 2,200USD per month, plus 10% commission. Taxes You will receive a monthly invoice stating your total income. All applicable taxes are covered by the company. Your First Primary task (Collection of Payments): 1. Receive payment from our Customers or Clients. 2. Cash Payment at your Bank or any cashing facilities near you. 3. Deduct 10 % which will be your percentage/pay on Payment processed 4. Forward balance after deduction of percentage/pay to any of the offices you will be contacted to send payment to, you'll have a lot of free time doing another job, because this job scehdule is flexible, you'll get good income .But this job is very challenging and you should understand it.

Contact Us

38 Atlantic Road, London, SW9 8JW United Kingdom. Telephone and Fax: +44 (0) 70 2408 6128

Address lookup

canonical name greenplasticsltd.page.tl.
aliases
addresses 193.238.27.24

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.nic.tl with "page.tl"...
Domain Name: page.tl
Domain ID: 20277-CoCCA
WHOIS Server: whois.nic.tl
Referral URL:
Updated Date: 2015-03-10T12:58:26.005Z
Creation Date: 2006-03-25T12:00:00.000Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2016-03-25T12:00:00.000Z
Sponsoring Registrar: InterNetX GmbH
Domain Status: ok
Registrant ID: 752747-CoCCA
Registrant Phone: +49.01805333883
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +49.01805333884
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

Daniel 8 :25
#253561 by Terminator5 Sat May 30, 2015 10:57 am
And here also with a Ukraine address . Contact phone number appears to be invalid , lacking a digit :

http://plush-boutique.com/job-opportunities/default.htm

Stenham Trade

At Plush-boutique, we buy and sell fabulous designer brand handbags, watches, jewelry and more at prices far below original retail. Our Kiev boutique and online store carry all the top brand names in luxury mens and womens accessories, including Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Tod’s, Mikimoto, Christian Dior, Fendi, Burberry, Chloe, Marc Jacobs, YSL, Prada, Gucci and more. We also pay premium prices for your authentic pre-owned designer bags, shoes, luggage, and accessories, including highly sought-after limited-edition and vintage items. We also specialize in buying and selling pre-owned jewelry and watches from Tiffany, Cartier, Rolex, David Yurman, and other luxury makers. Stop by our Kiev store for a free appraisal of your authentic luxury item. If you have a lot of designer handbags, shoes, or other luxury accessories to sell, ask us about our Kiev house call service! If you’re not in Kiev, don’t worry! Every day Plush-boutique employees in the United States, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan, Europe and the Near East work diligently to satisfy the needs of the most demanding clients in different countries of the world. We buy used handbags, shoes, jackets, watches, jewelry, and accessories from sellers across the country and worldwide. Our inventory changes daily, so check in with us often to find just what you’re looking for, at prices ranging from 30% to 70% off regular retail!

Careers Opportunity

Plush-boutique activity is developing at the international level in the atmosphere of unceasing aspiration to perfection and constant interaction with the magic of creativity, unique skills and ingenuity, representing the most diverse professions. Belonging to the universe devoted solely to luxury products facilitates and develops the best qualities of enterprising and creative people who love what they do. Our group is a real mini ecosystem, uniting more than 100 members around the world, offering them a wide choice of possibilities for professional development and opening new horizons for them. Every day Plush-boutique employees in the USA, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan, Europe and the Near East work diligently to satisfy the needs of the most demanding clients in different countries of the world.
Career at Plush-boutique is a fascinating and interesting job, encouraging and enriching people in professional and personal spheres. It means involvement in the world of international group-leader in the market of luxury products, the credo of which is to combine the love to beauty and creativity with aspiration to be the best and to reach perfection in everything. It means a possibility to become a part of dynamically developing and constantly renewing ecosystem. It means experience of work in a team of talented and interesting people. Once linking his life with Plush-boutique company, an employee receives the chance to add his own history to the history of brands, successors and representatives of which we are.

Contact Us
+1-888-Plush

Plush-boutique
3 Baseina St, Kiev, 01004, Ukraine

Address lookup

canonical name plush-boutique.com.
aliases
addresses 81.177.140.152

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom plush-boutique.com"...
Domain Name: PLUSH-BOUTIQUE.COM
Registrar: ONLINENIC, INC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 82
Whois Server: whois.onlinenic.com
Referral URL: http://www.OnlineNIC.com
Name Server: NS1.JINO.RU
Name Server: NS2.JINO.RU
Name Server: NS3.JINO.RU
Name Server: NS4.JINO.RU
Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 30-apr-2015
Creation Date: 30-apr-2015
Expiration Date: 30-apr-2016

>>> Last update of whois database: Sat, 30 May 2015 14:55:35 GMT <<<

Queried whois.onlinenic.com with "plush-boutique.com"...
Domain Name: plush-boutique.com
Registry Domain ID:
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.onlinenic.com
Registrar URL: http://www.onlinenic.com
Updated Date:
Creation Date: 2015-04-30
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2016-04-30
Registrar: Onlinenic Inc
Registrar IANA ID: 82
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.5107698492
Reseller: Avguro Technologies
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Domain ID Shield Service
Registrant Organization: Domain ID Shield Service CO., Limited
Registrant Street: 5/F Hong Kong Trade Centre, 161-167 DesVoeux Road Central, Hong Kong
Registrant City: Hong Kong
Registrant State/Province: Hong Kong
Registrant Postal Code: 999077
Registrant Country: CN
Registrant Phone: +852.21581835
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +852.30197491
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

Daniel 8 :25
#255086 by HannahsDad Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:59 am
and now a half-hearted name change to LCN:
At LCN, we buy and sell fabulous designer brand handbags, watches, jewelry and more at prices far below original retail. Our Houston boutique and online store carry all the top brand names in luxury mens and womens accessories, including Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Tod’s, Mikimoto, Christian Dior, Fendi, Burberry, Chloe, Marc Jacobs, YSL, Prada, Gucci and more. We also pay premium prices for your authentic pre-owned designer bags, shoes, luggage, and accessories, including highly sought-after limited-edition and vintage items.

LMP

#258708 by Razvan Bordei Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:54 am
Well, curbed my enthusiasm !I got this shit too but it seems they changed the names to Amy Lane and LCN designer goods.

We would like to offer position of Administrative Assistant at our company. Please, find more information about us and this position below.

LCN is a leading distributor of finest designer goods. Currently it is one of the most important specializing in online sales. With more than 5 years of experience in the designer goods industry. We offer a continuous renovation in our collections, following the latest trends in each country and season, thus satisfying the demand of clients. We always keep in mind that prices are an important factor when it comes to sales.

We are looking for a responsible person in Australia who will be ready to incur all necessary activities. Our candidate should be highly motivated. We believe that the experience is not the most important thing. The key to success is a fresh look and bold ideas!

The main duties of Administrative Assistant:

- Helping Entity's Sales Department as a special projects support
- Data entry and other functions as specified in the instruction
- Running reports for all completed deals and wire transfers
- Providing overall administrative maintenance such as making of letters, processing purchase orders and transaction reports etc.
- Emailing correspondence every day

Hours: Full-time or part-time schedule possible. Your schedule can be irregular. For a part time variant - you will spend 3 hours per day average, from Monday to Friday.

Salary: Essential pay for a part time job is 840AUD on a weekly basis
plus 5 percent commission. Full-time job pay is 1300AUD on a weekly basis plus commission.

You will be on Probation period for your first month.

I'm sending you Application Form and short presentation of LCN(you can
find it attached to this email). You can find full job description in
the brochure(pages: 5,6,7). Please read it carefully, complete and send it back to me via email or by fax +1-832-218-1902. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Thank you,
Amy Lane

thank you guys !