Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
Advertisement

#260600 by Bugzy66 Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:31 pm
I got it too.

Dear Applicant,

Your email has been reviewed and approved.
My name is Mark Browning, Business Development Manager at E & D consulting firm.
Brief Introduction of the Company:
E & D is focused on hiring and developing people who want to be the best.

E & D is located in five states throughout the Midwest; E & D lend valuable expertise and provide advice and guidance in many specialized areas of business. Our Consulting Specialty span but not limited to medical, engineering, human resources, marketing and other professionals.

E & D’s primary objective is “We help management make the big decisions: on strategy, operations, mergers and acquisitions, technology and organization."

Companies engage our services to fulfill an area of expertise they may lack in their workforce.
Part of my business Development plan is the online employee scheme but I am currently away in Canada as a result of busy schedule, I will be back in Three Weeks. Hence, here are major things you should take note;

Duties:
Administrative/Clerical duties, supervisions and monitoring. Scheduling programs, flights and keeping me up to date with them. Acting as an alternative telephone correspondence while I'm away. Making regular contacts and drop-offs on my behalf. Assisting with payroll and monitoring some of my financial activities

Available Position: Personal Assistant
Type: Part-Time
Hours: 15 Hours per week
Days: 3 days per week
Weekly Pay: $500

BENEFITS:
• AD & D Insurance
• 401(k)
• Free Medicals

a) I will set up a formal interview with you and give you a tour of the Organization and introduce you to specific individuals you will be working with.
b) You will begin your office based position immediately i get back to the states.
c) However i have a lot of pending assignments that need to be handled and i believe these tasks are simple tasks which you can carry out pending the time i get back.
d) You will be receiving weekly pay checks upon completion of your weekly assignments.

DO CONFIRM ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POSITION BY PROVIDING BELOW DETAILS. DECLINE THE OFFER BY NOT REPLYING, OR SAYING NO.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE APPLICATION FORM REQUIREMENT BELOW :

Full Names:
Mailing Address :
Apartment # :
City, State, Zip Code :
Cell Phone Number:
Current Job:

Best Regards,
Mark Browning

On Fri, Jul 10, 2015 at 1:29 AM, Angela Mckimmey <[email protected]> wrote:
Indeed Logo
Angela Mckimmey applied for your Scheduler - Charlotte job in Charlotte, NC
Manage on Indeed
Schedule an interview - Reject candidate
Reply to this email to contact candidate.
By replying, you consent and agree that this email will be processed and analyzed according to Indeed's Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.

Indeed - one search. all jobs.
7501 N. Capital of Texas Hwy, Building B, Austin, TX 78731
©2015 Indeed
:roll:
#261438 by mbrown2572 Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:43 pm
I am dealing with the same thing, although I did not send them my information, but they are going by something else now and I will post the email that I received. Always check the e-mail address that is displayed when you receive an email from anyone... To the original poster, you aren't in any trouble, though you may want to keep track of your financials because with the information that was given to them, you never know what's going to happen.. There is also another scammer out there and that information is posted below the first one.. Scammers are everywhere and you must be careful!

Hello xxxxxxx,

My name is Brenton Withworth, Business Development Manager at E & D consulting firm.

E & D is located in five states throughout the Midwest; E & D lend valuable expertise and provide advice and guidance in many specialized areas of business. Our Consulting Specialties span but not limited to medical, engineering, human resources, marketing and other professionals.

E & D’s primary objective is “We help management make the big decisions: on strategy, operations, mergers and acquisitions, technology and organization." Companies engage our services to fulfill an area of expertise they may lack in their workforce.

Part of my business Development plan is the online employee scheme but I am currently away in Canada as a result of busy schedule, I will be back in Three Weeks. Hence, here are major things you should take note;

Duties:

Administrative/Clerical duties, supervisions and monitoring. Scheduling programs, flights and keeping me up to date with them. Acting as an alternative telephone correspondence while I'm away. Making regular contacts and drop-offs on my behalf. Assisting with payroll and monitoring some of my financial activities

Weekly Pay: $350

BENEFITS:

• AD & D Insurance

• 401(k)

• Free Medicals

a) I will set up a formal interview with you and give you a tour of the Organization and introduce you to specific individuals you will be working with.

b) You will begin your office based position immediately i get back to the states.

c) However i have a lot of pending assignments that need to be handled and i believe these tasks are simple tasks which you can carry out pending the time i get back.

d) You will be receiving weekly pay checks upon completion of your weekly assignments.

DO CONFIRM ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POSITION BY PROVIDING BELOW DETAILS. DECLINE THE OFFER BY NOT REPLYING, OR SAYING NO. PLEASE COMPLETE THE APPLICATION FORM REQUIREMENT BELOW : Text my number below for confirmation once you reply with your details.

Full Names:
Mailing Address :
Apartment # :
City, State, Zip Code :
Cell Phone Number:
Current Job:

Best Regards

Brenton Withworth
304 278 4795

To: [email protected]
Subject: Receptionist / Accounting Clerk
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 14:44:35 +0000

There is a second one as well:

Dear Prospective Employee,

Your application has been reviewed and approved.The Group is a company that acts as a liaison between philanthropists such as private individuals, corporations and Non Governmental Organizations and the beneficiaries of such funds such as hospitals orphanage homes and various other charity institutions. Our role is to receive these funds and forward them to the appropriate institutions and ensure that the intent for which the payment is meant for is carried out appropriately. We match what is unique about the candidate to what is unique about the business.
As my Assistant,your activities amongst other things will include;

*Running personal errands, supervisions and monitoring. Scheduling programs, flights and keeping me up to date with them, acting as an alternative telephone correspondence while I'm away making regular contacts and drop-offs on my behalf. Handling and monitoring some of my financial activities..
Basic wage is $500 Weekly

I'm sure you'll understand I tend to have a very busy schedule at this point, as I am presently out of state for a retreat and will be back in town in two weeks, pending my arrival however, i have a lot of assignments that need to be handled and i believe these tasks are simple tasks which you can carry out until my eventual return, which enables you familiarize yourself with how the Organization works. You will be receiving weekly pay checks upon completion of your weekly assignments.
Upon my return, I will set up a formal interview and process all legalities and paperwork. You will also be introduced to specific individuals you will be working with. Your assignments will include accepting payments from philanthropist donors on my behalf and purchasing items required by the beneficiary charity institutions, orphanage homes or hospitals involved and having the items shipped to them. If it is a big order then i will give you instructions on how to disburse funds accordingly.
Though your information is on your resume, i need you to fill out your information once again as requested below, and
send it back as a reply to this email so i can print out for filing:

Full Names:
Home Address including city state and zip code ( Not P.O.Box ):
Cell Phone number:
Home phone number:
Current Occupation:
email address:

Once your information is submitted and verified, Your Job Position will be activated and I will give you instructions as concerns your weekly tasks.

William Angel
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed personal information.
#261495 by AlanJones Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:08 am
mbrown2572 wrote:Always check the e-mail address that is displayed when you receive an email from anyone...

This is not entirely accurate - what you need to check is the email address that is shown as the reply-to address. From addresses can be spoofed, reply-to addresses have to be accurate or the scammer won't receive any mails.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#262583 by Chris_onetimeposter Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:56 am
Hello,

My name is Lisa Clark, Business Development Manager at E & D consulting firm.
E & D is located in five states throughout the Midwest; E & D lend valuable expertise and provide advice and guidance in many specialized

areas of business. Our Consulting Specialties span but not limited to medical, engineering, human resources, marketing and other

professionals.
E & D’s primary objective is “We help management make the big decisions: on strategy, operations, mergers and acquisitions, technology and

organization."
Companies engage our services to fulfill an area of expertise they may lack in their workforce.
Part of my business Development plan is the online employee scheme but I am currently away in Canada as a result of busy schedule, I will

be back in Three Weeks. Hence, here are major things you should take note;

Duties:

BENEFITS:
• AD & D Insurance
• 401(k)
• Free Medicals
a) I will set up a formal interview with you and give you a tour of the Organization and introduce you to specific individuals you will

be working with.

c) However i have a lot of pending assignments that need to be handled and i believe these tasks are simple tasks which you can carry

out pending the time i get back.

DETAILS. DECLINE THE OFFER BY NOT REPLYING, OR SAYING NO.
PLEASE CONFIRM ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POSITION BY PROVIDING BELOW DETAILS. DECLINE THE OFFER BY NOT REPLYING, OR SAYING NO.

Full Names:
Mailing Address :
Apartment # :
City, State, Zip Code :
Cell Phone Number:
Current Job:

Regards,
Lisa Clark

[email protected]
#269600 by BillieJean Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:11 pm
SO this guy has an ad up on Craig's List and the ad was removed just a minute ago after I got the email.

career career <[email protected]>
3:46 PM (23 minutes ago)
to me

Dear Applicant,

My name is Dare Cole , Business Development Manager at E & D consulting firm.

E & D is located in five states throughout the Midwest; E & D lend valuable expertise and provide advice and guidance in many specialized areas of business. Our Consulting Specialities span but not limited to medical, engineering, human resources, marketing and other professionals.
E & D’s primary objective is “We help management make the big decisions: on strategy, operations, mergers and acquisitions, technology and organization."
Companies engage our services to fulfil an area of expertise they may lack in their workforce.
Part of my business Development plan is the online employee scheme but I am currently away in Canada as a result of busy schedule, I will be back in Three Weeks.

Hence, here are major things you should take note;

Duties:

Administrative/Clerical duties, supervisions and monitoring. Scheduling programs, flights and keeping me up to date with them. Acting as an alternative telephone correspondence while I'm away. Making regular contacts and drop-offs on my behalf. Assisting with payroll and monitoring some of my financial activities Available

Position: Personal Assistant

Weekly Pay: $600

BENEFITS:
• AD & D Insurance
• 401(k)
• Free Medicals

DO CONFIRM ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POSITION BY PROVIDING BELOW DETAILS. DECLINE THE OFFER BY NOT REPLYING, OR SAYING NO.

Full Names:
Mailing Address :
Apartment # :
City, State, Zip Code :
Cell Phone Number:
Current Job:
How often do you check your email/IM daily ________

Best Regards,

Dare Cole
#269612 by vonpaso xlura Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:18 pm
Please post complete headers of the email. marcuss.net is a four-year domain with registrant info that seems to match, but it has a Google 404 error webpage, which is a red flag of scamminess. If it's fake, since it's email-only, we need the headers to kill the domain.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#270565 by Bryon Williams Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:43 pm
Do not deposit the check. You can rip it up, give it to your banks fraud dept and/or law enforcement along with the emails you received.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#273875 by Janice w Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:40 pm
Ahhhhh. I just got this as well. :'( i feel like such an idiot. :( :( The worst part is that i've been going crazy looking for a job that as soon as i got the email i replied so rapidly.The worst part is that i had sent out so many emails today and after i replied to the email he sent me the same message through 3 other messages. What do i do now?

Dear Applicant,

My name is Anthony Rodriguez, Business Development Manager at E & D consulting firm.
E & D is located in five states throughout the Midwest; E & D lend valuable expertise and provide advice and guidance in many specialized

areas of business. Our Consulting Specialities span but not limited to medical, engineering, human resources, marketing and other

professionals.
E & D’s primary objective is “We help management make the big decisions: on strategy, operations, mergers and acquisitions, technology and

organization."
Companies engage our services to fulfil an area of expertise they may lack in their workforce.
Part of my business Development plan is the online employee scheme but I am currently away in Canada as a result of busy schedule, I will

be back in Three Weeks. Hence, here are major things you should take note;

Duties:

BENEFITS:
• AD & D Insurance
• 401(k)
• Free Medicals
a) I will set up a formal interview with you and give you a tour of the Organization and introduce you to specific individuals you will

be working with.

c) However i have a lot of pending assignments that need to be handled and i believe these tasks are simple tasks which you can carry

out pending the time i get back.

Full Names:
Mailing Address :
Apartment # :
City, State, Zip Code :
Cell Phone Number:
Current Job:

Best Regards,

Anthony Rodriguez
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Added quotation.
#302759 by Bryon Williams Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:14 pm
Dear Applicant,

I am replying back to your message concerning the job posted on Craigslist in which you're interested in, We currently have a vacant position available, which is the Administrative Assistant Position.
My name is Daniel Hernandez, Business Development Manager at E & D consulting firm.
E & D is located in five states throughout the Midwest; E & D lend valuable expertise and provide advice, automobile repairs and guidance in many specialized areas of business. Our Consulting Specialties span but not limited to medical, engineering, human resources, marketing and other professionals.
E & D’s primary objective is “We help management make the big decisions: on strategy, operations, mergers and acquisitions, technology and organization." Companies engage our services to fulfill an area of expertise they may lack in their workforce. Part of my business Development plan is the online employee scheme but I am currently away in Canada as a result of busy schedule, I will be back in Three Weeks. Hence, here are major things you should take note;
Duties:
Weekly Pay: $450
BENEFITS:
• AD & D Insurance
• 401(k)
• Free Medicals
DO CONFIRM ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POSITION BY PROVIDING BELOW DETAILS. DECLINE THE OFFER BY NOT REPLYING, OR SAYING NO. PLEASE COMPLETE THE APPLICATION FORM REQUIREMENT BELOW :
Full Names:
Full Contact Address (include apartment numbers}:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Phone Number:
Best Regards
Daniel Hernandez.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/