Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#259801 by fedalhi64 Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:15 pm
Here is their Employmen Agreement Document

"This contract of employment is made the <_____> day of _____________ 201___ between (Employee)

First name:_________________________________________________________;

Middle name:________________________________________________________;

Last name:__________________________________________________________;

Date of Birth:<_____>______________________19_____;

Mobile number:______________________________________________________;

Home number:________________________________________________________;

of (Employee address)

Address:____________________________________________________________;

City:_______________________________________________________________;

State:______________________________________________________________;

ZIP(POSTAL CODE):___________________________________________________;

hereinafter known as ‘the Employee’, and (Employer name)

_______NOVA ADVISER CONSULTING LTD.__________ of (Employer address)____________ Sun Life Plaza West Tower, 144-4 Avenue SW, Suite 1600, Calgary, Alberta, T2P 3N4___ __ _________,_____ hereinafter known as ‘the Company’.

The Regulations and Conditions of Employment as set out herein will be deemed to constitute a “Contract of Employment”, in fulfilment of current employment legislation. All Employees will be required to sign at the space provided at the end of these conditions, agreeing to adhere to the Company’s Conditions of Employment.

(I) Date of Commencement: <_____> day of ___________________ 201__.

(II) Job Function: The Employee shall be employed as office employee and he/she shall also be required to carry out associated functions

Data Entry and admin work
Process Client Orders
Sign and set up new clients with trading accounts
Development and implementation of joint business plans and customer strategy
Management of promotional engineering and trade investment
Taking the lead on progressive and modern customer and category development
You must be able to provide exceptional customer service, providing solution based client reviews to open up new leads and increase market share amongst existing clients.

Company may from time to time require. Subject to the provisions for termination set forth below this agreement will begin on the date of signing, unless sooner terminated.

Work hours in the office (full-time) 40 hours/week (mon-fri)9am-5pm. Salary at full-time position $ 3000 (comfortable office)
Salary at (part-time) will by $ 2000 (mon-fri) 9am-2pm.(on-line office, work from home)

(III) The Employee may terminate employment upon 7 days' written notice to the Company. Employee may be required to perform [his/ her] duties and will be paid the regular salary to date of termination but shall not receive severance allowance.

(IV) First 14 days employee have a probation period. Duties and Position during probation period will be but not be limited to:

Process payments to customers and suppliers;
Coordinate the operations of the company;
Process matching donation requests;
Register and manage trading accounts;
Process and manage operation orders;
Study and work with the documentation of the company. (Preparation for work in the office);
Call up on the phone with customers;
take an interest in the quality of provided services;
Learn the company's services;
(V) Hours of Work of Probationary Period: (Part-Time)
The Employee must check email every morning. And keep the mentioned phone near and on. The hours of work and the start date will be admitted personally with curator. Curator will inform The Employee in advance. So The Employee must be ready to take the job, and have no any other business at work hours. The Employee must be online, at work hours and timely respond curator emails, and operator’s calls. The Employee must perform all work instruction accurately and precisely. The Employer must keep curator informed about the job progress.

(VI) Salary(Probation period): The Employee’s monthly salary will be $1200+5% of every contract (Tax costs included). We will provide you necessary documents. Payment will be by direct debit into the Employee’s bank account, the account details to be provided by the Employee to the Company on the execution of the within contract.

(VII) Reimbursement of Expenses: The Employee may incur reasonable expenses for furthering the Company's business, including expenses for entertainment, travel, and similar items. The Company shall reimburse Employee for all business expenses after the Employee presents an itemized account of expenditures, pursuant to Company policy.

(VIII)Absence Through Illness: The Manager must be notified as soon as possible after 9.00 am in all cases where a member of the staff is unable to attend at the place of work. A medical certificate is required if absence extends beyond three consecutive days and should cover the period until the staff member is declared fit for work. Dental appointments, visits to the doctors, etc, should, where possible, be arranged outside working hours.

(IX) Compassionate Leave: Compassionate leave will be at the discretion of the management but, in the case of near relatives.

(X) Leave of Absence: Approval and duration of unpaid personal leave shall be at the discretion of the Company.

(XI) Grievance Procedure: The Company is most anxious that legitimate grievances raised by an Employee are expeditiously and fairly resolved. Any member of staff who has a grievance relating to his/her employment should discuss it with the Company.

(XII) Dismissal: The Company hopes that it will not become necessary to dismiss an Employee, however, it must be understood that there are certain breaches of Company Rules for which, after the facts have been ascertained, an Employee may be summarily dismissed or suspended, without pay, pending further investigations. In such an event, an Employee will be afforded a full right of representation of his/her case to the Company before a final decision is made. Continued failure to adhere to normal Company requirements, including timekeeping, attendance, job performance, confidentiality in relation to all the Company’s affairs and general conduct will result in an Employee being subject the following procedure:

The Employee will receive a verbal warning.
The Employee will receive a first formal written warning advising that continued failure to improve on the specific aspect of performance will lead to disciplinary action.
The Employee will receive a final formal written warning.
The Employee will be suspended for a fixed period, without pay.
The Employee will be dismissed in the event of it becoming absolutely clear that no, or insufficient, improvement on the aspect of performance is forthcoming.

At all times the Employer will abide by procedural fairness under current employment legislation when dealing with dismissals from the Company.

(XIII)Standard of Dress: All Employees are expected to conform to an acceptable standard of dress to ensure that the image as presented to customers, colleagues and associates is in keeping with the proper professional approach of the Company.

Where uniform is required dress, no personal additions will be made to the uniform, and it shall be cleaned by the Employee for the duration of their contract.
(XIV) Confidentiality: The Employee will not, during or at any time after the termination of your employment, disclose to any person or persons (except to senior Employees of the Company) nor use for your own benefit any confidential information that you may receive or obtain in relation to the affairs of the Company or its Clients.

(XV) Alteration to Terms of Employment: Any alterations in the Regulations of Employment affecting staff individually will be notified by a letter or memorandum, but any general alteration will be communicated in a Circular to be seen by all members of staff.

I agree to be bound by the Regulations and Conditions of Employment as contained in the Foregoing"
Advertisement

#259812 by vonpaso xlura Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:48 pm
It's a money mule scam. The relevant parts are:
Today we seek for employees for our company to improve the quality of service and to speed up the processing of orders.

Process payments to customers and suppliers;
Process matching donation requests;

(VI) Salary(Probation period): The Employee’s monthly salary will be $1200+5% of every contract (Tax costs included). We will provide you necessary documents. Payment will be by direct debit into the Employee’s bank account, the account details to be provided by the Employee to the Company on the execution of the within contract.

They want you to process payments by receiving them in your bank account, deducting 5%, and forwarding the rest. There is no legitimate job that involves this; the money is stolen.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#259853 by BustingScams Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:43 am
vonpaso xlura wrote:Could you post the job description? The Intersect Group has the addresses of the registrar, nameserver, and hoster and will try to shut down the site for copyright infringement; meanwhile we'd like to shut down the site for fraud, but we'd like to know what type of fraud it is.

The job description is in the form of an attachment. I am guessing it was an application submitted for a different fake position and they just spammed the people who applied for it. I know I didn't apply for this company.

I also received the 4th email from them in 4 days. They are pushier than normal. I usually get one email from scam artists, then I am left alone when I don't reply, but this is more excessive.
#259899 by vonpaso xlura Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:25 pm
Could you post the email with complete headers? That will hopefully show where the scammer is. The website is dead, but the domain still accepts email.

#259992 by fedalhi64 Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:42 pm
There is no header in the emails. In the footpage they just put their logo and an address in Calgary. They sender does not even provide her last name. I just know I have been approached by Catherine.

Ps: The "employment agreeement" was signed by Patrick Purvis, he claims to be the CEO.
#260004 by fedalhi64 Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:16 pm
I thank you for the info on how to retrieve the header. I have followed the instructions and have found the header (or so I think). Here I paste the header of one of the emails:

X-Message-Status: n:n
Feedback-Id: 5008883:SMTPCOM
X-Sid-Result: PASS
X-Store-Info: SmXCjkY1Un5L3qlTmewTw2528Vzv4BD3kJa/zXdokwYLGexaVTv1RSbNxMOqwHk+OcP7kVf4WpBxWdnkN71Uav7fcJaQquT0i2fsUmqdJBs7BhIDm3i8K5qRsTWTQa8lAlnAerp4e+Y=
X-Msfbl: ZmVkYWxoaTY0QGhvdG1haWwuY29tQDc0XzkxXzg2XzkyQG1haWxfc2hhcmVkX3Bv b2xA
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
X-Smtpcom-Tracking-Number: e534503e-bd1b-41d6-b5e6-8c8f7e09a420
Organization: Nova Adviser Consulting Ltd
Mime-Version: 1.0
X-Sid-Pra: [email protected]
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 74.91.86.92) [email protected]; dkim=none header.d=nova-adviser.com; x-hmca=pass [email protected]
X-Message-Info: 5x3rkjtG/B4gEO9/zH6Yxi4LdBj5kzk1CtHpnudbrPEJFbcMKFpwBJVrOdt2iX8gszFtQVaXo8SEDwZd54RLC3L35y/Uw1HCgDeqIVBC9Z4njEJ/voIOokrPf0MgTZ+xgVJKmkDRJREtknnbIUVzOS5GizdbQpp/Nh2/W31WR6GK6uga4QXqlV3vCrcQOEbtQ49ukyvYQw91kv3zz9F42yXg904qGz+6il810p6kjt7xmOESbsQcPg==
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
X-Auth-Result: PASS
Dkim-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; d=smtp.com; s=smtpcomcustomers; c=relaxed/simple; q=dns/txt; [email protected]; t=1436474316; h=From:Subject:To:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type; bh=nQHK2MaSLo1EB0s1vEJlKT80oLkh9Z9blkP6XS6Exx4=; b=pc4y18tmKKiPUB6PAXtE1+a5aBkoFtOZbYIUA2JJ4Ll8SMC+1wHHzWQQPoAkAsH8 9KPSK4dTp5xMCx3YMINPK1A3r5MCOvXE0kj54PRSsreJ940V6ewCpbcpsqWwuWJH /OK105Xu1XgeXJFBr1VDkRn1ceCy3GYB2Q6cs3Ydypk=;
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
References: <[email protected]> <[email protected]>
X-Originalarrivaltime: 09 Jul 2015 20:38:37.0042 (UTC) FILETIME=[3B34ED20:01D0BA87]
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------351001C12CC0A74B"
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MTtsPTE7YT0wO0Q9MDtHRD0wO1NDTD0w
X-Smtpcom-Sender-Id: 5008883
Received: from mailer92.gate86.rs.smtp.com ([74.91.86.92]) by BAY004-MC5F36.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008); Thu, 9 Jul 2015 13:38:36 -0700
Received: from [69.51.233.183] ([69.51.233.183:57691] helo=[10.8.0.10]) by rs-ord-mta01-1.smtp.com (envelope-from <[email protected]>) (ecelerity 3.6.7.46655 r(Core:3.6.7.0)) with ESMTPA id DD/04-27067-9CBDE955; Thu, 09 Jul 2015 20:38:36 +0000
Hello Xxxxxxxxxxxx. Nova Adviser Consulting Ltd.
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed personal information.
#262635 by ScamAlertVictim Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:03 pm
I got a job offer from a company using the same address and phone number but using different company name. This time it is called Success Team Advisors. I got this after I responded to a job offer at Indeed.com for a company name GEZI CAPITAL who responded with an email from ([email protected]) which leads to a travel site gezi.com based in Turkey. Below are the emails I got from the two bogus companies which I suspect are the same. PS: Employment Agreement signed by Charles N. Meyer. How do we trace who these scammers are?

First email from Nisa Kemal ([email protected]) and using the company logo of gezi.com

My name is Nisa Kemal, I'm an HR assistant.
According to the information provided by indeed you've applied to our company for the following position:

Position: Clerical Assistant
Schedule: Full-Time
Payroll: $16 per hour+bonus.

After reviewing your resume, we would like to consider you for a better paid position of the "Billing Clerk"
in our new office in Montreal (Regus Montreal, 2001 Rue University) that will open on August 17th.

To move forward, please fill in an "Employment Application" attached, and send us back by email or by fax to +1 (877) 275-5915

If you suit us, you will get an answer from Mr.Walter Bromberg, the development manager of The North America's departments.
This process will take some time.

Please find more detailed information about the position and company profile in the attached documents.

Thank you,
Nisa Kemal
HR assistant

Fax: +1 (877) 275-5915

Second email from Paula Ponce ([email protected])

Please let me know if you received my letter with a job offer?
Check your spam / junk folder, please, maybe my letter is there.
I sent you a few letters and still have not received a reply from you.

If you want me will remove your address from our mailing list, please let me know.

I want to move on and do business.
Reply me soon, please, we will finish your registration process and arrange an interview.

I'm here to help you and I am always ready to answer all your questions about the job and the company, do not hesitate to ask me.

It's a great job offer in your city and we urgently need more staff.

No special education is required; for the simplest tasks you'll just need to know the basics of our work. We will teach you the basics you work on probation.

It's a beautiful day to start your career with a dynamic company.

Wish you a good time.

Best regards,
Paula Ponce
Employee manager
#262642 by HannahsDad Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:28 pm
Pure coincidence no doubt, but firms in India seem less concerned about sharing blurb with one another.

So the legitimate Intersect Group is
...a different and better business partner. We create unparalleled value for our clients by combining industry-leading Consulting capabilities with comprehensive Staffing and recruitment services....

Amazingly the folowing also claim the same:
Kaizen HR Services at http://www.kaizenhr.in
Desteneer at http://www.desteneer.com
Prata at http://pratahr.com
Reset HR services at http://www.resethr.com
R3 Pro at http://r3rpo.com

#262645 by ron1234567910 Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:57 pm
This is definitely a scam...my sister got the same email on thursday...according to them, they're opening an office here in winnipeg on August 16.

Dear________________, Gezi welcomes you!

Thank you very much for your resume.

My name is Nisa Kemal, I'm an HR assistant.
According to the information provided by indeed you've applied to our company for the following position:

Position: Clerical Assistant
Schedule: Full-Time
Payroll: $16 per hour+bonus.

After reviewing your resume, we would like to consider you for a better paid position of the "Billing Clerk"
in our new office in Winnipeg (Regus Winnipeg, 201 Portage Ave) that
will open on August 16.

To move forward, please fill in an "Employment Application" attached and return it to me by email or by fax to +1 (877) 300-8180

If you suit us, you will get an answer from Mr.Walter Bromberg, the development manager of The North America's departments.
This process will take some time.

Please find more detailed information about the position and company profile in the attached documents.

Thank you and best regards.
Nisa Kemal
HR assistant

Fax: +1 (877) 300-8180
Gezi Capital

After 2 days, A certain Walter Bromberg called her and told her that she is considered for the position and sent her a job contract
#262647 by vonpaso xlura Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:04 pm
gezi.capital redirects to gezi.com, which means we have to treat it as email-only. Please post complete headers of the email from gezi.capital.

gezi.capital was created on the day after nova-adviser went down, for only one year, by a hidden registrant.

#262651 by JenniferDoe Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:53 pm
I applied for a job on indeed.com for Gezi Capital and the email came from Success Advisors Team. Here is the header of the email I received:

x-store-info:sbevkl2QZR7OXo7WID5ZcVBK1Phj2jX/
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 74.91.86.68) [email protected]; dkim=none header.d=successat.biz; x-hmca=pass [email protected]
X-SID-PRA: [email protected]
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-SID-Result: PASS
X-Message-Status: n:n
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0wO0Q9MTtHRD0xO1NDTD0z
X-Message-Info: NhFq/7gR1vQVLZGIDFi7C/QRQ0l35RKiLyBjBmngb8oNs7p5demNIgWfexMgNY9v89ImujcxHXXg9sD/poE0fMLCZYNjj6CKVq4fLmpG5xqqQMQbzl7xonwtng+93u+g0gBPx5rnAp9zCxeITAFzsnMi9JEq+WLUrxrUj3Ym8hTlw9O3cN9Z+aPmnE11AqL6+Slx7VCnXgx11tBLgVQvvzWLNTxJ2o6NV0FxGvsEG0A=
Received: from mailer68.gate86.rs.smtp.com ([74.91.86.68]) by COL004-MC4F13.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Tue, 4 Aug 2015 01:22:25 -0700
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
X-MSFBL: ajJyb25kZWF1QG1zbi5jb21ANzRfOTFfODZfNjhAbWFpbF9zaGFyZWRfcG9vbF80
QA==
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; d=smtp.com; s=smtpcomcustomers; c=relaxed/simple;
q=dns/txt; [email protected]; t=1438676545;
h=From:Subject:To:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
bh=zcdGyJQqsL7EoxPDwRrcRwJgX+fkdmW8S7Nes/laCMI=;
b=SF7VHQyfkUHCbbSvT0gcpd7nwkm1dsF1gR/JoyGnzp1PwkuWrwQuMWoij++qeLyU
r94cnmBnfwapHrP/sLaMgBLpbEjBSPdVFifJg/JxzTqCFTef+VahA5ocBABWDCBv
kaAyy+fwqUXtaxUPfRp+DjJLKeJmokmJs5OF72kzkUE=;
Received: from [207.189.244.83] ([207.189.244.83:39268] helo=[10.8.0.10])
by rs-ord-mta07-3.smtp.com (envelope-from <[email protected]>)
(ecelerity 3.3.2.44647 r(44647)) with ESMTPA
id FE/7F-24790-82670C55; Tue, 04 Aug 2015 08:22:25 +0000
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 04:20:02 -0400
Reply-To: Gena Hoffman <[email protected]>
Organization: Success advisors team ltd
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Subject: Hello Jennifer. Success advisors team ltd.
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------1F5412F99D659"
X-SMTPCOM-Tracking-Number: 05feb56c-686c-4e2c-99a2-3da4e676d2b8
Feedback-ID: 5008922:SMTPCOM
X-SMTPCOM-Sender-ID: 5008922
X-SMTPCOM-Spam-Policy: SMTP.com is a paid relay service. We do not tolerate UCE of any kind. Please report it ASAP to [email protected]
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 04 Aug 2015 08:22:25.0907 (UTC) FILETIME=[B1E61C30:01D0CE8E]

------------1F5412F99D659
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="----------3F16B915DA3FC2"

------------3F16B915DA3FC2
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-15
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I did not reply. I immediately knew it was a scam because I google everything. I knew from the number and incorrect address format for Calgary that it was fake. Please let me know if you need anything else. Website for this company is http://successat.biz/
#262824 by Meltem Balkan Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:13 pm
Hello everyone;

I represent Gezi.com. Our brand name Gezi.com was illegally used to post positions in Canada without our knowledge at indeed.com. We have done our best to take down the scam posting immediately. Please do not apply or send any information to these people. They use gezi.capital domain and email extension similar to gezi.com. We apologize for this kind of experience with our company name if you have faced this scam. Please do not hesitate to contact us and we are trying our best to warn people and solve the problem. You can contact us from our websites' contact us area or our facebook page in case you need more clarification.

All the best from Gezi.com Team