Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#264854 by ScamInformation Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:25 pm
Hi guys. Update... I was at the police but things move so slow that I have an appointment Wednesday. I am still worried what will happen and it saddens me to see more people with the same problem.We have the right to defend ourselves. If you want we can discuss via pm to mobilize ourselves so we can protect us and prevent any other victims.
Advertisement

#264893 by ScamInformation Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:20 am
Hi Everyone, just been doing research on a company that ripped me off after doing a months worth of work for them and this forum came up.

I dealt with a person apparently working for FBMA Mail forwarding Services and I applied for the job via People per Hour website I use to get freelance work.

I had the same story of "sick relative in poland" and need some extra help to ship items. I done this for 2 weeks until I started getting a gut feeling that something was dodgy. I researched the company name and found it had been dissolved 6 years ago!

I then asked for payment up front as obviously they were hiding something if they needed to use a fake name.
They ceased all contact with me until I had an item shipped out to me (they obviously couldnt cancel the order in time) they kept saying payment had been made but I refused to ship out any more items until I was paid what I owed.

I made a statement to ActionFraud as I was worrying that they had my bank details through the invoice i sent them and after seeing they had advertised the job again under a different name, I knew something was seriously wrong.

Never got any help from the Police and also rang Citezens advice to get some info on what to do.

Is there any proof these people are using fake credit cards to buy these parcels or are the providing a genuine service but just ripping off the "middle man"??

Thanks,

Em

[email protected]

I discovered the difference in the prices in UK and some European and East
European countries and decided to make money on it. Some goods are much
more expensive there in comparison with the UK online stores. Besides, East
European countries suffer from poor quality goods. I already have more than
10 European private stores and customers interested in receiving goods from
UK and fulfill their orders regularly . But the main problem is that most
of UK stores ship only within UK. That is why, I am looking for a person
who will help me processing orders and help opening a growing business in
future. I, personally, can't handle all orders because I have a seriously
ill relative in Poland and will be forced to stay there for some time. Your
main job will be receiving and processing packages from most known UK
online stores. I PAY FOR SHIPPING IN ADVANCE (PREPARE A SHIPPING LABEL FOR
YOU) AND I COVER ALL OTHER EXPENSES. You do not have to pay fees, hidden
charges, I will never ask you for a sensitive information except your full
name and address in order to know where to send the packages.
You will receive a monthly payment in the amount of 800 GBP + bonuses (1-2
hours a day Monday - Friday and sometimes Saturday).

Please let me know if you are interested and I will send you the list of
information I need to start.

Kind Regards,
#264895 by ScamInformation Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:34 am
Also, I should just say.

I was never given any kind of login details, nor was I asked to re-package anything or take photos. They told me when an item would be delivered and I would then print a label off and the courier would collect.

I kept records of all 3 different addresses that I was shipping these items too and it was the same 3 each time.

I am from the UK by the way but seen alot of posts fro Germany too under different names.

Did anyone else have to ship the items to UKraine?

Beware also of a George Welzenowich, he is now posting same job under that name of alot of Craiglists and Upwork.
#265143 by ScamInformation Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:14 am
Bryon Williams wrote:Welcome to Scamwarners,

It is a reshipping scam. The scammer wants you to receive stolen merchandise purchased with stolen Credit Cards. Then repackage them and forward them back to him.

This is one of the worst scams to be involved in. The person receiving the stolen merchandise is the only one using real information and the person the Police will find.

Update!
So, was just looking at getting more work from PPH and applied for a job. Turns out its the same scam I got done with a month or so ago. He is using the name, Albert Jaques. His email had exactly the same text in it as mentioned above. Lucky for me, I knew it was the same scam so I asked him for Photo ID as he wanted to work outside PPH and he has actually sent me a scan of his passport..... Could be fake but looks pretty real to me. Do I hand this over to the police?
#265161 by Bryon Williams Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:54 am
The passport could be fake or it could be one that a past victim sent to the scammer.

The scammer will not use his real name or his own passport.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#265499 by ScamInformation Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:44 pm
Hi.

I'm also from Germany and fell for this scam.
So what I learned so far is to not accept any more parcels and tell the scammer that I will not accept any further parcels?
I already shipped out one so far. What else do I have to do?
I still have 7 boxes in my house and am extremely worried? Should I contact the police? What do I do?
#265500 by AlanJones Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:52 pm
Do not tell the scammer anything. Cut off all contact with him.

As you have received (and still have in your possession) stolen goods, you must contact the police, before they come looking for you. Make sure that you explain to them that you are the victim of a reshipping scam.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#265514 by ScamInformation Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:31 pm
Okay, so don't contact the scammer, only the police.

Since I only shipped one parcel so far and still have 7 lying around here, does it make sense for me to contact the online shops and explain the situation? Asking them if I can return the parcels?

I am really lost with all this.
#265516 by Bryon Williams Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:50 pm
Go to the police and tell them you are a victim of a scam. Show them the emails and tell them what happened. Give them any remaining packages, mailing labels and account #'s of the mail account.

Refuse delivery of any new packages.

Do not contact the scammer. Do not tell him him anything. Ignore all his contacts.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#265913 by ScamInformation Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:36 pm
I am also a victim of this peter jacob. Exactly the same things happened with me. He said as the same thing u guyz described. And i did as well the same things as u described. What should happened with me. Please help me out what should i do now. Do i have to pay this money what i sent till now? I help him 1 month long. So please help me what should i do.
#265916 by ScamInformation Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:07 pm
. I want to talk to you as soon as possible. Because i am also the same victim. And rather then am a xxxxxx in germany so i dont have righrs to wprk as well. Please contact me in my email first then we talk please email id is xxxxxxxxx. i hope you reply soon. Please help me. Am really worried about this sh** what i did.i will be waiting for your reply. Thank yoz
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:57 am, edited 2 times in total. Reason: Removed contact email address and name.
#265984 by Bryon Williams Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:14 am
Scammers/Criminals do not pay money.

Bryon Williams wrote:Go to the police and tell them you are a victim of a scam. Show them the emails and tell them what happened. Give them any remaining packages, mailing labels and account #'s of the mail account.

Refuse delivery of any new packages.

Do not contact the scammer. Do not tell him him anything. Ignore all his contacts.

#266895 by ScamInformation Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:26 am
Yes, george welzenowich is definitely part of the FBMA UK scam. I have ceased to contact him now and still have parcels received, should I bring them to the police? I did keep records of absolutely everything in any case.
#272718 by ScamInformation Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:01 pm
Hello everyone!

I just found this post and have to say that I unfortunately fell victim to this crime as well!
I don't know how I could have been so stupid.
I got the same massages and emails, everything started on Upwork.

I was contacted by

Albert Jaques

132 Chase way,

London N145DH

I resent the packages for about 3 weeks, then he told me that I'll receive payment but it never arrived. Up from that last e-mail I have heard not one word from him anymore. Now I actually got letters from some stores that want me to finally pay the amounts "I owe them". I don't know what to do. I do still have some of the packages here at home though.

Sabrina
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed code.