Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#251534 by Miatlev Mon May 18, 2015 1:56 pm
Dnia Wtorek, 5 Maja 2015 18:06 Capt Truncan <[email protected]> napisał(a)

K" Line LNG Shipping (UK) Ltd.
6th Floor, 200 Aldersgate Street,
London, EC1A 4HD,
United Kingdom.

Maritime Employment opportunity.
"K" Line LNG Shipping (UK) Ltd. is a leading supply vessel company and we depend on having competent and knowledgeable Crew Members to run our business safely and efficiently as to provide the highest standards of service to our customers,Any candidate applying for this posts below must have acquired experience either in maritime industry or hospitality industry.

Your are required to forward your Resume,Certifications and a recent passport photograph not more than 6months for our perusal and a possible employment opportunity to our Domain address ([email protected])

We have vacancies in the following areas:
Divers,Dive masters/instructors, Safety Officers, Captain, Accountant, Chief Engineer,Mechanics,1st/2nd/3rd Officers, Dive Masters, maritime lawyer, Dive instructors, Bosun, Deckhand, lead security and Maritime security officers, Chief Stewardess, Stewardess, Steward, Engineers, Motorman, Chief electrician, Electrician, Head Chef, Sous Chef, Chef, Medical crew, Waiters, Waitress, Purser, Guest room attendant, Chief House keeper, Hotel Manager, Chef de Partie, Bartender, Cook, assistant cook, Hotel General Manager, IT crew, Translator, ship Nurse, Naval Architect

Contract Duration..24 months
Job location…..United Kingdom

Regards,

Capt Truncan Moir.
Management.

K" Line LNG Shipping (UK) Ltd.
6th Floor, 200 Aldersgate Street,
London, EC1A 4HD,
United Kingdom.

Maritime Employment opportunity.
"K" Line LNG Shipping (UK) Ltd. is a leading supply vessel company and we depend on having competent and knowledgeable Crew Members to run our business safely and efficiently as to provide the highest standards of service to our customers,Any candidate applying for this posts below must have acquired experience either in maritime industry or hospitality industry.

Your are required to forward your Resume,Certifications and a recent passport photograph not more than 6months for our perusal and a possible employment opportunity to our Domain address ([email protected])

We have vacancies in the following areas:
Divers,Dive masters/instructors, Safety Officers, Captain, Accountant, Chief Engineer,Mechanics,1st/2nd/3rd Officers, Dive Masters, maritime lawyer, Dive instructors, Bosun, Deckhand, lead security and Maritime security officers, Chief Stewardess, Stewardess, Steward, Engineers, Motorman, Chief electrician, Electrician, Head Chef, Sous Chef, Chef, Medical crew, Waiters, Waitress, Purser, Guest room attendant, Chief House keeper, Hotel Manager, Chef de Partie, Bartender, Cook, assistant cook, Hotel General Manager, IT crew, Translator, ship Nurse, Naval Architect

Contract Duration..24 months
Job location…..United Kingdom

Regards,

Capt Truncan Moir.
Management.

Capt Truncan <[email protected]> 6 maja 2015 15:05
Do: (Name)
Dear (Name),
Kindly Forward your CV to the recruitment department via this email address ([email protected])

Kind Regards
Capt Truncan

We have offered you the post of a Deck Cadet
3 wiadomości
KLINE RECRUITMENT DEPT <[email protected]> 8 maja 2015 16:41
Do:(Name)
K"Line LNG Shipping (UK) Limited.
6th Floor.200 Aldersgate Street.
London.EC1A 4HD.
United Kingdom

Dear (Name),
Job application number KKL-101-2015.

We acknowledge the receipt of your Resume / CV which you have sent in to be considered in the job vacancies that exist here in K" Line LNG Shipping(UK),We have considered your resume after viewing it and your qualifications then we shortlisted you, We found your resume / CV very adequate to fill in the position you have applied for. We intend completing this process of employment within 14 working days, the maximum joining time is 7 days days from the day of receipt of the soft copies of your offer letter/appointment letter.

We have offered you the post of a Deck Cadet With salary of 4,500 Great British pounds per Month and Your employment/job application number is KKL-101-2015.Kindly fill the attached employment form to this email and revert it back to us within 48 hours.

Contract Period: 2 Years contract and it can be extended if only you wish to remain with our company.

On board and Vacation Schedule: 2 months on board and 1 Month Vacation Interval.If you are engaged in any contract with any company do notify us.

We wish you best of luck in further process.

Regards
Brendan Doyle
Recruiting Officer

KLINE SHIPPING EMPLOYMENT FORM.docx

(Name) 8 maja 2015 20:26
Do: KLINE RECRUITMENT DEPT <[email protected]>
Dear Brendan Doyle,

Thank You for the quick reply.

I am very satisfied with Your offer and ready to join K" Line LNG Shipping (UK) Limited.

Please, kindly find my employment form and documents in annex.

I look forward to hearing from You.

With best regards,

(Name)
[Ukryto cytowany tekst]

(Name) 11 maja 2015 15:05
Dear Brendan Doyle,

I just want to ask If You have received my employment form and if everything is fine with it?

With best regards,

(Name)
[Ukryto cytowany tekst]

KLINE RECRUITMENT DEPT <[email protected]> 14 maja 2015 09:46
Dear (Name) ,
Job application number KKL-101-2015.
Attached to this email is the soft copy of your appointment/Contract letter kindly print it out and sign it properly to enable us prepare your invitation letter so that you can depart and come work with us here in United Kingdom. Print the appointment letter out, sign with your personal writing and forward the scan copy to us immediately so that we could attach it to your employment file.Please Kindly get back to us with your suit size,shoe size,shirt size and Trousers size so that we can include them in our order and crest your name on them.Note that as soon as your invitation letter is approved we will pass on the necessary directives on how you will secure your Working Permit and Insurance documents.Please be informed that You are required to forward a copy of your signed appointment letter to the lawyer in-charge of contract agreement binding inform him in an email that MR.Brendan Doyle of Kline shipping UK asked you to contact him for contract agreement binding.Send a copy of your signed Contract Letter document to the lawyer,The lawyer will send you a document for you to sign,after signing the document,send a copy to the lawyer and a copy to us.

Contact Details of the company's Lawyer.
Email: [email protected]
Contact Name: Barrister Torgan Adams

Congratulations once more.

Best Regards
Mr.Brendan Doyle
On behalf of the HR Dept

K LINE CONTRACT AND APPOINTMENT TERMS.docx

(Name) 14 maja 2015 14:16
Dear Brendan Doyle,

Here I send You, signed by me, a copy of contract letter.

I have forwarded also a copy to the lawyer in-charge and waiting for his reply.

Here are sizes of my wardrobe:

Suit size: 46
Shoe size: 8.0
Shirt size: 46
Trousers size: 38

Thank You for everything and look forward to hearing from You.

Best regards,

(Name)
[Ukryto cytowany tekst]

2 załączników

(Name) 15 maja 2015 15:53
Dear Brendan Doyle,

Attached to this email is the copy of contract binding.

Thank You once more and I am waiting for further instructions.

Best regards,
(Name)
[Ukryto cytowany tekst]

Law ASSOCIATES <[email protected]> 15 maja 2015 13:14
Attention (Name),

We have gone through the contract binding between Kline shipping and (Name).
There is a document attached in this emails which is a contract binding agreement.Sign it and get back to us with a signed
copy and send a copy to your Company(Kline shipping UK.).We will be a witness should any of the parties
involved should go contrary to the signed contract agreement.
Barrister
Torgan Adams.

JOB CONTRACT OATH AGREEMENT.jpg

(Name) 15 maja 2015 15:47
Do: Law ASSOCIATES <[email protected]>
Dear BarristerTorgan Adams,

I send You back signed copy of contract binding.

Thank You and best regards,
(Name)
[Ukryto cytowany tekst]

KLINE RECRUITMENT DEPT <[email protected]> 18 maja 2015 09:58
K"Line LNG Shipping (UK) Limited.
6th Floor.20yAldersgate Street.
London.EC1A 4HD.
United Kingdom

Dear (Name)

Please be advise that you are required to contact the visa department ASAP with the email contact below and informed them that i referred you to them Note that we will book your flight ticket while you pay for the processing of your Visa/working Permit which will be refunded back to you when you get here.

Below is the details of Immigration Office .
UNITED KINGDOM IMMIGRATION SERVICES
E-Mail:
[email protected]

Contact Person: Mr Maclawson Williams
Designation: HEAD OF VISA/PERMITS OPERATIONS.

Kindly contact the above office via email and let them know that you've been offered a job from Mr.Brendan Doyle ("K" Line LNG Shipping (UK) Limited). Kindly explain to them that they should assist you in processing your Traveling Document (Visa/working permit) and make sure you do this as soon as you receive this mail so that it will be done before end of next week.

Update us with the process between you and the British Embassy so that we can also follow along as to the date your traveling document will be ready so that we can book for your flight ticket and please don't forget to provide us with the nearest airport name close to your location.

Congratulations on your success

Mr.Brendan Doyle
Recruiting Officer
"K" Line LNG Shipping (UK) Limited

INVITATION LETTER.png

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I COPIED WHOLE CORRESPONDANCE, WHICH I MADE WITH THIS BASTARD! I HOPE, DEAR SIR/MADAME, THAT IT WILL HELP TO AVOID NEXT SCAMS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Advertisement

#251544 by Terminator5 Mon May 18, 2015 4:22 pm
Typical Visa / Employment Scam . There is no job , just an endless string of fake fees . Thanks for posting their scam jargon . Your post will help warn other potential victims .

Daniel 8 :25
#251582 by Miatlev Tue May 19, 2015 3:26 am
vonpaso xlura wrote:The emails are written by a West African, and the immigration bureau does not use a free email address. It is a scam.

Hi,

I send to this guy soft copy of my passport, US Visa, my signature and job qualifications. Should I be worried of using it for e.g for taking a credit or something else? Can I prevent myself for such consequences?

Thanks for reply. I hope my post will help others.

Miatlev
#251615 by CumminsDslPwr Tue May 19, 2015 5:19 am
Miatlev wrote:
vonpaso xlura wrote:The emails are written by a West African, and the immigration bureau does not use a free email address. It is a scam.

Hi,

I send to this guy soft copy of my passport, US Visa, my signature and job qualifications. Should I be worried of using it for e.g for taking a credit or something else? Can I prevent myself for such consequences?

Thanks for reply. I hope my post will help others.

Miatlev

You absolutely need to contact the passport agency and advise them that your passport has been compromised, so they can re-issue you another one.You should also contact the embassy where you obtained your visa, and advise them of the same thing.
Explain to them the circumstances, and follow any advice they give to you as to what other agency's they may want you to file a report with.

In God We Trust, All Others Must Pay Cash
#269910 by kirk8119 Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:44 am
Hi Fellow, how about this offer from the same company? Thanks
Culverton McMahon <[email protected]>
To xxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello xxxxxxxx,

We appreciate your interest in working with us and we have opened an application file with reference number (KLS/86/092015). We have gone through your CV and we found that you will be able to handle the Post of Electrical Engineer with salary amount of 7,750 GB Pounds per month.

“K” Line LNG Shipping (UK) Limited is the European subsidiary of global Japanese shipping and logistics company, Kawasaki Kisen Kaisha, Ltd, known as “K” Line. Head quartered in London, UK, “K” Line LNG Shipping (UK) Limited is responsible for all “K” Line's business activities in Europe, the Mediterranean and North Africa. With a network of owned offices and well-established agents across the region, “K” Line LNG Shipping (UK) Limited is committed to providing safe, cost-effective and environmentally friendly shipping services for all types of cargo.

Benefits:

Accommodation, feeding and flight ticket will be taken care of by the
company all employees are responsible for their travel documents.

Contract Period: 1-2 years contract and it can be extended if only you
wish to remain with our company on board and Vacation Schedule:
4 months on board and 2 months Vacation Interval for you to visit
your loved ones and family back home

If you are satisfied with the salary and benefits we are offering you
then please fill the job interview questionnaire so we will proceed in
sending you a letter of employment which you will be required to fill
and send back to us for immediate processing of your employment to
join our team of “K” Line LNG Shipping (UK) Limited.

We hope you are not attached to any company presently so that you will
focus on your job application as we are highly in need of you to
arrive here soon, if not kindly let us know now before you sign any
contract agreement with us. If yes we suggest that you start writing
your resignation now to whomever you are working for, so that you can
pay more attention to your newly job ,if only you are really serious
about this job offer.

See below details of our vessels you will be placed to work in and the details are also ATTACHED:

BULK CARRIER.

CONTAINER.

OFFSHORE.

TANKER.

LNG.

LPG.

I have attached a job interview questionnaire for you to fill and submit
back to us this is to enable us know why you wish to work with us and also
to help in processing your employment.

Best regards,
Capt. Culverton McMahon.

“K” Line LNG Shipping (UK) Limited.
6th Floor
200 Aldersgate Street
London, EC1A 4HD.
United Kingdom,
Tel: +44 703 595 3951.
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed personal information.
#269917 by vonpaso xlura Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:03 am
It's a scam. A questionnaire is not an interview, the phone number in the UK is phony, and the domain was created less than two months ago for only one year.

klineshippinguk.com is in the process of being reported for fraud.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#295855 by ManieV Mon May 23, 2016 5:14 am
Good day

I have received the below from the following e-mail address and need confirmation if this is a scam or not.

E-mail address: [email protected]

"K" LINE Kawasaki Kisen Kaisha, Ltd.

"K" Line LNG Shipping (UK) Limited

6th Floor, 200 Aldersgate Street

London, EC1A 4HD

United Kingdom

Tel : +447509756395

Dear Prospective Employee,

Your interest in been part of our work force is well appreciated. We have received/reviewed your detailed Curriculum Vitae and we are well satisfied with your level of experience and we have no doubt that your level of expertise would be an asset in the company.

Further more, the crewing department has decided to employ your services as Offshore Warehouse Supervisor with salary of 7,550GBP monthly both when you are on/off duty. If you okay with the stated amount and wish to proceed, kindly fill the application form and revert back.

Established in 1919, Kawasaki Kisen Kaisha Ltd, known as “K” Line is a longstanding global Japanese shipping and logistics company. As a Group, “K” Line has a significant history within liquefied natural gas (LNG) marine transportation, Bulk Carriers, VLCC’s, product and chemical tankers, Offshore, refrigerated cargo container vessels and
etc '' Our core business activity is technical ship management''
having operated in this field from its head office in Tokyo, Japan, since the late 1970s. With Japan being the world’s largest importer of LNG, all of the LNG marine transportation projects that “K” Line was initially involved in were centered around the import of this fossil fuel as a resource into the country. For the last decade “K” Line has had a strategic business aim to expand its activities into the Atlantic region – to develop and operate from business hubs close to its clients, and as such established “K” Line LNG Shipping (UK) Limited, a 100 per cent subsidiary, in 2005.

Due to our world wide expansion and strategic business aim, We are now in need of seafarers to fill all our vacant positions and all shortlisted seafarers will undergo a three (3) weeks safety orientation and general company induction/awareness for new crew members before setting to sea, all employee must report to our office here in the UNITED KINGDOM before boarding the vessel and when signing off the vessel.

Duration of Contract:

We are offering a two (2) years contract and a rotational period of two (2) months on/off work shifts and its important you note that salary would be paid even during your off period.

Our diverse fleet includes a wide range of different vessel types. We are able to provide the technical ship management skills specific to each vessel type, along with experienced crews who have proved their expertise over many years of successful operation.

Below is an introduction to the "K" Line fleet - the different types and numbers of ships that "K" Line operates.
Containerships Services

Containership services are the main business of "K" Line's global services. We provide stable and reliable containership services through our globe-spanning container service network, responding to changes in the trade environment and continuously enhancing our international competitiveness.

Number of vessels: 70
DWT: 4,547,831(kt)
Bulk Shipping Services
Bulk Shipping Services

Dry Bulk Business
We offer transport services for raw materials such as coal, iron ore, grain (wheat, soybeans, corn, etc.), woodchip and pulp.

Car Carrier Business
As a pioneer in the transport of automobiles using pure car carriers, "K" Line provides services of completely built-up cars (CBU), trucks and other vehicles.

Number of vessels: 375
DWT: 32,878,042(kt)
Energy Transportation and Tanker Business
Energy Transportation and Tanker Business

We transport liquefied gas using LNG and LPG carriers and crude oil and oil products by tanker. In addition to industrial energy sources, we transport city gas, gasoline and other energy resources used by consumers.
"K" Line also offers offshore support vessel services through Norway-based K Line Offshore AS which support exploration and production of offshore oil & gas.

Number of vessels: 49
DWT: 4,721,327(kt)
Other Business
Other Business

We transport oversized cargo related to the energy industry and infrastructure development through the SAL Group, a specialized heavy lift shipping subsidiary based in Germany. In addition, "K" Line's Group company Kawasaki Kinkai Kisen Kaisha, Ltd. provides a variety of marine transportation services within Japan.

Number of vessels: 67
DWT: 775,904(kt)
"K" Line Group Composition of Fleet
Service Number DWT (K/T)
Containerships Services 70 4,547,831 DWT(kt)
Bulk Shipping Services 375 32,878,042 DWT(kt)
Energy Transportation and Tanker Business 49 4,721,327 DWT(kt)
Other Business 67 775,904DWT(kt)
Total 561 42,923,104 DWT(kt)

Kindly be informed that this exercise will be a quick one as we are in need of employees who are ready to join our crew ASAP, a quick fill and revert with duly filled employment form would be well appreciated.

Best Regards,
Mr. Blake Newman
#295856 by AlanJones Mon May 23, 2016 5:35 am
It's a definite scam - the email address is a free one and the phone number a mobile phone. Neither of which a real business would use.

There's no job, so just delete the mail and don't respond to them.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#295897 by HannahsDad Mon May 23, 2016 4:14 pm
http://www.klineurope.com/news/newsview.aspx?id=567

News Releases
Important notice regarding recruitment
13/02/2013

It has come to our attention that a certain individual is claiming to be one of our recruitment officers and is advertising job vacancies for work on-board our vessels. We believe that this is a scam designed to obtain money and personal details from applicants.

If you have been approached by any other person with respect to employment by "K" Line, please disregard their communications and report the matter to us, at the following address: [email protected].

Thank you