Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#270442 by EsjaySarah Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:50 pm
>Greetings To Our Employee,
>
>Congratulations To You...We  have successfully congratulate you for your interested in the job offered ,You are qualified and  accepted to work in Our home with a minimum of 2 year  and above.
>
>Also,..You will  have to contact my traveling agency here in United Kingdom  ,They are the one who are going to process all the arrangement of your travel papers Which include Visa,work permit and booking of your flight ticket...As soon as you contact my travel agents they will get back to you with the list of necessary requirements you need to provide for the processing of your travel documents okay?
>
>Note: as soon as you you provide all the needed requirements to them the processing of your travel documents only takes 3 to 7 working days respectively.
>
>Note:The total cost for the processing of your travel documents is  ( 1000 pounds ) but i am Willing to help you with the sum of ( 500 pounds ) on your behalf so you are expected to provide the sum of ( 500 pounds ) . Hope you understand?
>
>The Travel Agents Contact Mail is [email protected]
>
>You E-mail a Message To Them Regarding You Want To Work In My Home And The Requirement Needed From You And They Will Get Back To You Asap Okay.
>
>
>My Regards.
>
>Mr Michael Williams
Advertisement

#270444 by EsjaySarah Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:58 pm
When I asked for a certification or any proof that he is accepting me as an employee as well as the travel agency, so my passport will be processed soon He never replied back
#270445 by Bryon Williams Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:04 pm
It is 100% a scam. You can only get a visa from the visiting Embassy in your country. Also depending on what country you are from you may never get a work visa for the UK.

The phone number +447031842568 the scammer is using is often used by scammers. This is because these scammers like to pretend that they are in the UK. However, these numbers can be answered any where in the world.

Live In Caregiver ( Child Care Worker )

Address: 15-19 Stewart St, Belfast BT7 2DW, UK My Name Is mr Michael Williams I Am Looking For a God Fearing Nanny Or domestic Helper who are willing to relocate . I Want a Full Time Nanny For My 2 Kids nelson and daniel. Job Requirements: • Education: The applicant should have completed high school. • Not less than 2 years related experience Required. There Are The Available Position:• Nanny• Driver• House Keeper• Chef Job location: United Kingdom Salary: 2,500Gbp monthly and 50Gbpweekly wages. • Both Feeding And Accommodation Is Free • You Will Be Expected To Shoulder Half 50 % Of Your Travel Legal Expenses Apply Via E-mail. [email protected] You Can Also Reach On My Private Number +447031842568 My Regards Mr Michael Williams

Address: 15-19 Stewart St, Belfast BT7 2DW, UKMy Name Is mr Michael Williams I Am Looking For a God Fearing Nanny Or domestic Helper who are willing to relocate . I Want a Full Time Nanny For My 2 Kids nelson and daniel.Job Requirements:• Education: The applicant should have completed high school.• Not less than 2 years related experience Required.There Are The Available Position:• Nanny• Driver• House Keeper• ChefJob location: United KingdomSalary: 2,500Gbp monthly and 50Gbpweekly wages.• Both Feeding And Accommodation Is Free• You Will Be Expected To Shoulder Half 50 % Of Your Travel Legal ExpensesApply Via [email protected] You Can Also Reach On My Private Number +447031842568My RegardsMr Michael Williams

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#270448 by Bryon Williams Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:15 pm
Please stop all contact with the thief and do not direct him here.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#270458 by Bryon Williams Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:32 am
[email protected] is writing/reading from South Africa.
Originating IP: 154.69.14.101
Originating ISP: Telkommobileinternetapnppr
City: Pretoria
Country of Origin: South Africa

#270459 by Bryon Williams Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:39 am
Reply-To: Michael Williams <[email protected]>

EMPLOYMENT INTERVIEW QUESTIONNAIRE

Dear Applicant..

I Appreciate Your Interest In My Job Offer ...

Kindly Fill Out The Job Questionnaire.

1) What Is Your Full Name .........

2) What Is Your Nationality..............

3) The Name Of Your Country .............

4) Your Mobile Number ..........................

5)Do You Have a UK Visa Or Residential Permit Or Have You Ever Been To UK ? ..........

6) What Kind Of Experience Do You Have ? ..........

If Satisfy With The Terms And Criteria's , Kindly Get Back To Me With Your Answers And Your C-v Or Resume As Well..

Thanks.

Looking Forward To Hear From You Soon..

My Regards

Mr Michael Williams