Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#284236 by HannahsDad Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:29 am
MacBee Finance at http://www.mcbeefinance.com

We are medium-sized consulting company with headquater in Mac Bee Finance and expand our business around the globe.

At MacBee Finance management consultants, our team of experts will provide customized solutions only after clearly understanding the client's requirements. Our global exposure helps us to provide efficient services with an international approach to our clients.

Jobs

MacBee Finance is expecting you! Join our team of professionals. Be part of a project team spread around the whole world. Make an application any time during the year and start immediately.

Next to the advertised jobs we appreciated speculative applications. If you have any questions please ask Mrs. Molly Swanson, [email protected]

Data Entry Clerk (m/w)

(This position is temporary, 3 month contract, prolong possible) This position requires professionalism as you will be dealing with confidential information and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Probationary:

Present
Training The basic skills of the profession
Probation duration 7 days (working at home)
Paid Training $ 30 per day
Part-Time (3-4 hours per day)

After probationary:

Salary: $85 per day

Working hours:
Part Time (Home based or part time office)
3-4 Working days per week, no more than 5 hours to complete the work.
flexible work schedule (the ability to customize the personal work schedule)

Duties:
Read Source documents such as canceled checks, sales reports, or bills, and enter data in specific data fields or onto tapes or disks for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners.
Compile, Locate and correct errors
Compare Data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
Maintain logs of activities and completed work.
Performs data entry tasks in an accurate and timely fashion according to team production standards.
Perform standard data entry tasks according to team minimum production and accuracy standards, examine data records, inspect and record incoming data for completeness, accuracy of codes and other potential problems in processing.
Liasing with the warehouse regarding inventory and materials information

Qualification:
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to work well under various stressful and time sensitive situations.
Strong attention to detail
Ability to accurately document and record customer / client information
Good With online computer skills (navigating, etc.)
Expert user of Microsoft Excel, Access and Word

The advantages:
Quick career progress
Rising wages
A lot of free time
You get a rich experience
Ability to combine work with other job.
Eligibility for Individual Health and Dental Benefits

Please send your meaningful application (CV, certificates and list of projects) with salary requirement and possible start date to: [email protected]

901 Third Street West, North Vancouver, BC V7P 3P9
Contact Info
Phone: 604-260-5495
Email: [email protected]

Created 10th February 2016 for 1 year only

Advertisement

#284602 by JobsInCanada Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:49 pm
Guys! I have also received such email, their email states the company address as 901 Third street West, Vancouver not sure if this company really exist or it is a scam. They have asked for personal information to conduct interview. Please respond...............Thanks in advance.
#284604 by Bryon Williams Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:52 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners,

It is a scam.

Please stop all contact with the scammer.

Post the emails sent to along with the email headers. Remove your personal information prior to submitting.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#284607 by JobsInCanada Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:01 pm
Bryon Williams wrote:Welcome to Scamwarners,

It is a scam.

Post the emails sent to along with the email headers. Remove your personal information prior to submitting.

Thank you Bryon Williams, Here is their first email:

Greetings dear, xyz.

I am happy to be writing you on behalf of the McBee Finance professional team.
My name is Maria Harrison, and I work as an HR Manager with McBee Finance.
I received your CV from our HR Department and have reviewed it thoroughly.
I am happy to inform you that you meet all of our requirements and would fit perfectly with our team.
At the moment, our company is looking for dynamic and result-oriented associates to take on the roles
(please refer to attachment Job_Description.docx to find out more detailed information about these positions).
McBee Finance is currently expanding its operations across the Canada.
We are looking for employees living in your area who would be able to help us streamline purchasing and transport operations for our fast-growing customer base.
Experience is not the major differentiating factor that we take into account.
We are looking rather for people who want to gain new experience, business insight and qualifications.
We set the pace for the consulting market, and our services are always in high demand on the labor market.
Our company offers great opportunities for career growth and salary increases.

Personally, I would like to add that just a year ago I started as an office assistant in one of our newly opened offices.
Now, our office has 16 employees and I have been promoted all the way up to HR Manager.
So this is definitely an interesting career opportunity that you should take the time to look over carefully!

Please see (contact.png) to look through our company's website.
If you are willing to accept my offer, you need to be prepared to meet the highest standards our company has.
We are only interested in moving forward with responsible and diligent candidates.

Now I would like to ask you a couple additional questions.
1. How do you feel about working in a team?
2. What do you need to feel comfortable at work?
3. What position are you most interested in (see attachment Job_Description.docx)?
4. Why are you the best candidate for the respective position?
5. What are your best personal qualities?
6. When would you be ready to start working?

Please provide brief answers to these questions in your reply letter as soon as you have the chance.
Otherwise, we will have to move on to other candidates.
Our team looks forward to working with you and I hope you have a great day.

Best regards,

Maria Harrison.

* If you think this is a message we sent you by mistake, or you're not looking for a job,
answer me with the subject "Unsubscribe", I will erase your email from the mailing list.
** Add my email to your "white" list, please.
This is necessary to set an effective dialogue between us and avoid our
Correspondence go to spam/junk folder.

Our motto: We're here to make the impossible possible! There's no such thing as an unsolvable problem!
#284608 by JobsInCanada Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:03 pm
JobsInCanada wrote:
Bryon Williams wrote:Welcome to Scamwarners,

It is a scam.

Thank you Bryon Williams, Here is their first email:

Greetings dear, xyz.

I am happy to be writing you on behalf of the McBee Finance professional team.
My name is Maria Harrison, and I work as an HR Manager with McBee Finance.
I received your CV from our HR Department and have reviewed it thoroughly.
I am happy to inform you that you meet all of our requirements and would fit perfectly with our team.
At the moment, our company is looking for dynamic and result-oriented associates to take on the roles
(please refer to attachment Job_Description.docx to find out more detailed information about these positions).
McBee Finance is currently expanding its operations across the Canada.
We are looking for employees living in your area who would be able to help us streamline purchasing and transport operations for our fast-growing customer base.
Experience is not the major differentiating factor that we take into account.
We are looking rather for people who want to gain new experience, business insight and qualifications.
We set the pace for the consulting market, and our services are always in high demand on the labor market.
Our company offers great opportunities for career growth and salary increases.

Personally, I would like to add that just a year ago I started as an office assistant in one of our newly opened offices.
Now, our office has 16 employees and I have been promoted all the way up to HR Manager.
So this is definitely an interesting career opportunity that you should take the time to look over carefully!

Please see (contact.png) to look through our company's website.
If you are willing to accept my offer, you need to be prepared to meet the highest standards our company has.
We are only interested in moving forward with responsible and diligent candidates.

Now I would like to ask you a couple additional questions.
1. How do you feel about working in a team?
2. What do you need to feel comfortable at work?
3. What position are you most interested in (see attachment Job_Description.docx)?
4. Why are you the best candidate for the respective position?
5. What are your best personal qualities?
6. When would you be ready to start working?

Please provide brief answers to these questions in your reply letter as soon as you have the chance.
Otherwise, we will have to move on to other candidates.
Our team looks forward to working with you and I hope you have a great day.

Best regards,

Maria Harrison.

* If you think this is a message we sent you by mistake, or you're not looking for a job,
answer me with the subject "Unsubscribe", I will erase your email from the mailing list.
** Add my email to your "white" list, please.
This is necessary to set an effective dialogue between us and avoid our
Correspondence go to spam/junk folder.

Our motto: We're here to make the impossible possible! There's no such thing as an unsolvable problem!

Here is their second email:

Dear xyz

I am excited to hear that you are interested in the role that McBee Finance has offered.
As soon as I saw your CV, I had no doubts that you were the best candidate for this position.
Now we need to take care of a couple formalities in order to move forward.

1. - Please provide us with a utility bill that we can use to confirm your identity and taxpayer status.
* You need to either send a scanned copy or take a clear photo (making sure that all the information is readable).
2. - Carefully review every clause in the agreement and then fill in any information that is required.
* You must print out the agreement, write in everything by hand (legibly), and include your signature on the last page.
** Then make a scanned copy or use your smartphone or camera to take an accurate photo (making sure that all the information is clearly visible) of each page and then send those pages to me.

All the personal information that you provide is strictly confidential and protected in a due manner.

Please send back these documents within 1-2 days.
By signing the agreement you assume certain obligations to the company.
You will need to fulfill these obligations as stipulated in the agreement you have signed.

I would advise that you remain particularly careful and diligent during your probation period.
Carefully review all the instructions and show as much enthusiasm as you can in your duties.
The company's managerial team will be carefully tracking all your operations.
You will most likely be assigned particularly challenging tasks so that you can open up to your full potential.

After you send me all the required documents, I will schedule a telephone interview with one of the company's operators.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. I will do everything I can to help you resolve what is on your mind.
Thank you and have a great day!

Best regards,

Maria Harrison.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any files transmitted may contain information which is confidential. If you are not one of the intended recipients of this message, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message and attachments without retaining a copy. You should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. To the extent this e-mail is confidential, it shall be treated as confidential and the information in it may not be used or disclosed except for the purpose for which it has been sent.

#284609 by Bryon Williams Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:05 pm
Thank you.

Can you please post the email header?

How to find email headers >>> http://www.iptrackeronline.com/how-to-e ... eaders.php "X" out your name and email address prior to posting.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#284751 by JobsInCanada Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:33 pm
Bryon Williams wrote:Thank you.

Can you please post the email header?

How to find email headers >>> http://www.iptrackeronline.com/how-to-e ... eaders.php "X" out your name and email address prior to posting.

Is this what you mean? I removed my email with " My email"
x-store-info:J++/JTCzmObr++wNraA4Pa4f5Xd6uensydyekesGC2M=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 167.89.17.173) smtp.mailfrom=bounces+2278122-a44b-My [email protected]; dkim=pass header.d=mcbeefinance.com; x-hmca=pass [email protected]
#284752 by vonpaso xlura Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:16 pm
Those are some headers, but we need all of them. Headers go until the first blank line. If there's a string of over 100 letters and numbers with no spaces that looks like gibberish, snip it. (They often occur after "b=".)

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#284964 by JobsInCanada Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:48 pm
vonpaso xlura wrote:Those are some headers, but we need all of them. Headers go until the first blank line. If there's a string of over 100 letters and numbers with no spaces that looks like gibberish, snip it. (They often occur after "b=".)

Please see below their today email, I replaced my name with My name and my email with my email. These are nearly half of the content(from top to mid of the page)

x-store-info:SmXCjkY1Un5L3qlTmewTw69gy3Wq4YV3NrvLXFYqMKw4g8pCeE464vOHialbN1jx6R+N/TZctrCJsEs8QLSoY7SvNvrrMUxWZpxVk6Fp6hbA0IWarOHW9pQSXe0kjTRA8No3tSwEsDk=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 167.89.12.138) smtp.mailfrom=bounces+2273544-4148-My [email protected]; dkim=none header.d=mcbeefinance.com; x-hmca=none [email protected]
X-SID-PRA: [email protected]
X-AUTH-Result: NONE
X-SID-Result: NONE
X-Message-Status: n:n
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MTtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MDtHRD0wO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: wjTPN9XlLm4QY5HT7c3+0qQgb5WPEY7JwzDUADj/AvZNgWuhRJ5OAW+NT2MIYBRFaDsyV5b6r96n2oluG34rKWWVsfG8AM4jxv4sA9T3FzLA86Ko+aVd4E2FX7cCN5t7Mdqw9636vAj2Ft+Jtxh4PI3Kal8EAAnpt/BSzhIiTo8fCAOYNddmYkLNIY/QYSOjiOM9xCrkh8OnDx1+nXpOclSGrVLMhgLiqpn+dAkxIh7vqn3IB2lVMw==
Received: from o1678912x138.outbound-mail.sendgrid.net ([167.89.12.138]) by BAY004-MC3F49.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23143);
Thu, 18 Feb 2016 05:17:05 -0800
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed; d=sendgrid.net;
h=from:reply-to:to:subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:content-type;
s=smtpapi; bh=ilwGSumnEehskSGs659LhFGrlv8=; b=ZaXMoNmaHDAWZOY1td
+SI5Kq753AjFGRvyIKgMDvkV/sZXYd5r9Pm1enj0HzAAPG7rX3o1f35XhvFGBza1
/E+xKgv9XbcFu2rC3pnqQj9szduackm/D4B5wfsi4LusGfd4G94jEmKamnHTtyab
YEVrV+ZUwGhDcnSQMMiIOU8KU=
Received: by filter0450p1mdw1.sendgrid.net with SMTP id filter0450p1mdw1.24167.56C5C44C55
2016-02-18 13:17:00.747251937 +0000 UTC
Received: from [10.10.0.10] (unknown [141.255.165.117])
by ismtpd0001p1lon1.sendgrid.net (SG) with ESMTP id 86Ul5umbTBKJWvzmCP3l1g
for <My [email protected]>; Thu, 18 Feb 2016 13:16:58.539 +0000 (UTC)
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 07:48:23 -0500
Reply-To: Maria Harrison <[email protected]>
Organization: McBee Finance
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
To: My Name <My [email protected]>
Subject: Hello My Name. McBee Finance.
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
References: <363F131D567C218199817B8503C07109050C2795@IMTECH> <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------101914425041063"
X-SG-EID: PnQAli5+eVZzSzDCPHofWvr/36HttqsN73Ev95nWuVcNyoXZbrVB03ARKKviHMbDQXOhuyo4CWtrdC
aiOFVf7zTDAV9zvzftrZNZd7Yrta+EI9wenl21QSfulZnoE6z6yjzpEbnkqxAGnWgIG74x4MdXH/n1
XZHA5YUx0Zak+W9Lj76iO8B5UBI5g+YQo/Q+J3owisnw+IKuAyODrUQiwIQ/cNS5/nGZm0P5lj3c1P
ot1vKJqN9D+U7GvDWC8l6j49f48L7jvPu//+O3P4+LMQ==
Return-Path: bounces+2273544-4148-My [email protected]
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 18 Feb 2016 13:17:06.0581 (UTC) FILETIME=[AA315C50:01D16A4E]

Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="----------D11DC2533F1C7F06"

------------D11DC2533F1C7F06
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

=0D
Dear My Name,

Good Morning!
How are you?
I wish you a nice day!

Best regards,

Maria Harrison.

Our motto: We're here to make the impossible possible! There's no such thin=
#285011 by vonpaso xlura Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:06 am
inetnum: 141.255.165.96 - 141.255.165.127
netname: CLIENTID8303
descr: CLIENTID8303
admin-c: JP5315-RIPE
tech-c: JP5315-RIPE
mnt-by: KP73900-MNT
created: 2013-10-18T18:08:50Z
last-modified: 2013-10-18T18:08:50Z
source: RIPE

person: James Prado
address: Zürcherstrasse 161 - SPB
address: SPB 101280
address: CH - 8010 Zürich
address: Switzerland
phone: +41 44-508-7052
nic-hdl: JP5315-RIPE
mnt-by: KP73900-MNT
created: 2011-03-17T23:52:10Z
last-modified: 2016-01-15T10:17:54Z
source: RIPE # Filtered

The email was sent from Switzerland, not British Columbia. The domain was created only nine days ago for only one year and is in the process of being reported for fraud.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10