Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#283536 by HannahsDad Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:50 pm
Progressive Research Group at http://prg-eservices.com

See viewtopic.php?f=34&t=112689 and viewtopic.php?f=34&t=113236

We are a UK/NZ-based market research company offering the full range of qualitative and quantitative approaches, from full-service consultancy, to data-only services. We work with consumer and business to business audiences across the globe.

We have grown every year by forging long-term partnerships based on sector expertise, integrity and creativity - we always go further to find the answers!

We are a full service market research agency that carries out projects throughout the UK/US/NZ. We operate within consumer and business to business markets offering both qualitative and quantitative research services. We work for private sector clients, along with public sector and voluntary organisations.

We offer clients "More for Less" through competitive prices and Research Directors and Senior Researchers delivering projects from start to finish. The market research agency offers a range of services from identifying market research requirements, devising a suitable programme, through to project implementation and reporting findings.

The company is a family owned business which was set-up in 2001 and has grown every year since. Based in Strines, Cheshire, we now employ 51 permanent staff, along with a team of 100 telephone interviewers (all from the local area). We take our role in the community seriously, and consider ourselves an ethical company, with an understanding of our responsibility to our staff, the local community and to the wider business world.

Part-time vacancy offer
Ongoing Marketing Research Program

We require part time representatives who we will send on assignment to specific nearby stores to make some purchases and in the process evaluate the quality of the store's customer services delivery and also the condition of products in the store.

We shall provide funding for every assignment, payment will be via electronic payment or drawn on checks/money orders and posted to you at least 24hrs before an assignment.

Please note that you may receive up to two assignment in a week as the case may be. A monthly salary of USD $1,500 will be paid every month.

A feedback form for every assignment will be emailed to you by our officers. The details on the form includes name of the attendee, product purchased and also quality of customer service.
This vacancy contract is part time and will not require much of your time as assignment can be carried out at your fee time in the day.

4117 North Star Blvd Great Falls, MT 59405 USA
Phone : +1 406 285 7845
Email : [email protected]
107 Lombard Street, First Floor London EC3V 9LJ (UK)

Created 23rd January 2016 for 1 year only

Advertisement

#284334 by robert361 Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:34 pm
Keith,
I just checked with BBB in Montana, and Texas. There is no record of the company 'Progressive Research' in Great Falls, Montana. Was informed by BBB if a check is received, put in a clean envelope and turn over to Postal Inspector. :evil:
#284793 by HannahsDad Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:24 am
There are currently 2 live websites I am aware of. Both have been reported.

Progressive Research Group at http://us-progressiveinc.com
Progressive Research Group at http://e-progressiveinc.com

The sites rip-off the content of DJS Research which is a UK market research company based in Strines, Cheshire. See http://www.djsresearch.co.uk/about.

#285520 by Koda Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:51 am
Just received my check of $2,380.00 from JP Morgan Chase Bank, N.A. in Detroit, Michigan, 48226

The job is so easy but I feel unsure about it. Whats to stop people from just depositing the check and keeping the money. This just seems odd.

Here is the email of instructions I was sent.

ATTN: MYSTERY SHOPPER
Congratulations… Here is your first assignment package.
Your first assignment check has been posted to you via USPS Priority Mail. When received, kindly complete your
mystery shopping assignment as stated below:
[ASSIGNMENT GUIDELINE]
1: Proceed to your bank or credit union to have the check deposited. Funds will be available immediately or in 24 hours.
2: Deduct USD $350 as your commission and logistics fee.
3: Proceed to nearest Store with Onevanilla Prepaid Cards.
4: Purchase 4 Onevanilla Prepaid Cards at store. (See below “Samples” of cards).
5: Go to the register and add cash of $500 to each card. $500 X 4 = $2000
6: Evaluate the quality of customer service delivery, i.e. condition and arrangement of cards at the store and fill out your
observation in the Feedback Section below (Page 2).
Note: Under no circumstance should you acknowledge that you are evaluating their services as that will deter the purpose of
the program. If asked if you are a mystery shopper, kindly answer NO.
AFTER PURCHASE OF CARDS
7: Open the pack, remove the label in front of the cards and capture clear image of front and back of each card and email to us
along with Page 2 of this document. (Phone camera accepted)
The cards are required for the next assignment. You will also use the funds to carry out future assignments.
This eliminates the need of posting you checks for other upcoming assignments.
Note, after removing label from the front of the cards, do not reload them or register them until we instruct you to do so.

FEEDBACK FORM
FILL IN BLOCK LETTERS
YOUR NAME STORE NAME AND ADDRESS DATE AND TIME OF VISIT
Comments:
Three (3) things that could be improved in this store (Services).
……………………………………………………………………………………..
4. How long did it take to purchase the cards?
Thank you for your services.
Progressive Research
4117 North Star Blvd
Great Falls, MT 59405 USA
#285527 by AlanJones Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:26 am
Koda wrote:The job is so easy but I feel unsure about it. Whats to stop people from just depositing the check and keeping the money. This just seems odd.

It's a scam and the check is fake. If you bank it then at the very least you will be hit with a load of bank charges for depositing fake checks, and possibly have your account closed and be reported to the authorities for fraud.

Follow the instructions given by vonpaso xlura a few posts up and give it to the Postal Inspector for investigation.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#286377 by Everton Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:42 pm
If you cash the check, the bank will take it back within a couple days leaving you in debt. Mr. Pruitt will ask you to purchase something with the cash once you deposit it. After a day or two, the bank will say that the federal reserve returned it and now you will be out the amount of the check....it just happened to me and now I'm out $2900.00 the banks won't do anything about and have shut down my account because of this guy.
#290661 by OBB333 Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:06 pm
We just received a check from this scam, everything is exactly as stated in the previous posts. I'm not sure what we need to do? I've read the thread above and it sounds like we should send the check to the post master? Should we report this to BBB? Local authorities? Has anyone experienced any aftermath from the scam regarding identity theft or issues with their personal information being used in other scams or hacked? Thank you in advance for helping me on this topic!