Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#293410 by HannahsDad Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:38 am
Ocean View Travels at http://oceanviewstravel.com

Previously delimaemiratesgroup.com

Ocean View Travels LLC on the growth track

A budding business forty years back has blossomed into a multinational enterprise with 12 diversified companies under its fold, over 7,500 people working for it and a turnover in excess of AED 3.6 billion. Beyond these impressive credentials Ocean View Group represents unrivaled expertise in divergent field of activities and a formidable repute for performing excellence. The underlying thread of confidence holds the group together and enables them to their remarkable accomplishments year after year.

Founded on a legacy of 40 years, Ocean View Travels LLC was corporatized in 2008 to capitalize on the synergy of strengths and to provide an integrated vision and leadership to its member companies. Far from limiting its capabilities to any niche industry, the Group has always believed in breaking new ground and striding into uncharted territories with a confident and open mindset. Inspired by the early triumphs in infrastructure engineering it has ventured and made its mark into newer opportunity areas across the region. Today Ocean View EmiratesGroup basks in the sunshine of success with a portfolio that presents a diversity of expertise covering infrastructure, investment, trading, manufacturing and technology, and now extending to travel and tourism.

OUTBOUND AND INBOUND TRAVEL CONSULTANTS

Preferably with educational background in travel and tourism - Living in Dubai - 20 to 30 years of age - Willing to do field work - Teachable attitude and team player

At least 5 months UAE experience
Spoken English a must, other spoken language/s an advantage
Experience with travel online booking systems
A background in airline booking systems
Can work under pressure
Goal oriented

Preferably with educational background in travel and tourism - Living in Dubai - 20 to 30 years of age - Willing to do field work - Teachable attitude and team player Outbound Holiday Executive: - With UAE Holiday and Travel experience - With knowledge of world destinations - Spoken English a must, other spoken language/s an advantage - Experience with travel online booking systems - A background in airline booking systems - Can work under pressure

Ocean View Travels LLC
Ground Floor, Al Rumeithi Building, P.O.Box: 37762, Hamdan Street-Abu Dhabi
Phone: +971565968992
E-mail:[email protected]

Created 29th April 2016 for 1 year only by someone in Nigeria

Advertisement

#293735 by rimenp Wed May 04, 2016 10:18 am
Hi all
I am general surgeon who was looking for job in Abu Dhabi. I was contacted by Gulf Regional Hospital in Abu Dhabi (GUREH) few days ago and they have promised me a job in their hospital and sent me contract which was more than good BUT they `ve reccomended me to get WORK/RESIDENCE visa for Abu Dhabi in Ocean View Travels LLC. I went to GUREH hospital website ( gulfregionalhospital.com ) and their hole website is just like website of the Cleveland Abu Dhabi Hospital even the logo of the hospital is the same. I thought GUREH was part of this Cleveland Hospital`s chain ?! I chated over mail with them and they guarentered me a spot in their hospital just I need to get WORK/RESIDENCE visa with Ocean View Travels and it costs about 1400$ all but they promissed me to reimburse that cost after I get visa. I have mails, contracts in pdf forms and address of both of theese institutions and I will share it here. Please help me if you can I am very suspicious about this.

Ocean View Travels LLC
Ground Floor- Al Rumeithi Building,
P.O.Box: 37762,
Hamdan Street-Abu Dhabi
Email: [email protected] / [email protected]

Dr. Carlos Adam (HR Manager)
Gulf Regional Hospital-UAE
#5-11 Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Str
Landmark: GUREH (Al Maryah Island)
P.O Box 28372, Abu Dhabi-UAE
Fax: +971 526627888
Telephone: +971 5266 21635
#293740 by AlanJones Wed May 04, 2016 11:07 am
It's a scam. Travel agents do not arrange visas, that can only be done in person at the Embassy/Consulate of the country you are travelling to.

There is no job, the scammer just wants to steal the fees he charges you for the non-existent visa.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#293774 by HannahsDad Wed May 04, 2016 4:38 pm
It was some time ago, but a "visa" for the UAE was always arranged (and paid for) by your employer. It was called a "No Objection Certificate".

Given that the population of the UAE is 90% expats, every foreign company providing services there has to have a local sponsor who smooths the way. The individual foreign employee / contractor has absolutely no part in the "visa" process. It is all done by your employer.

Anyone suggesting that a foreigner wanting to work in the UAE can somehow apply for and pay for a work permit is blowing smoke.

#294137 by vonpaso xlura Sun May 08, 2016 5:38 pm
gulfregionalhospital.com was registered by someone in Abudabi, Dubia, Nigeria (doesn't exist) and is now dead. Please post all emails from the fake travel agency, removing any info that could identify you.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#294739 by yuanggi24 Fri May 13, 2016 9:45 am
We confirmed from the human resource department of your Employing Institution, concerning your job and the issuance of your Working Permits/Entry Visa. We therefore confirm further details as follows:

In order to commence processing your Work/Residence Permits/Entry Visa into UAE, you have to complete the attached Visa Application Form. Return to us as Email Attachment, along with the Identification Documents below:

1) Data page of International Passport
2) Filled Visa/Work Permits Application Form
3) A Passport sized photograph

You have to complete the Application Form and send to us, along-with per-requisite Government/Immigration charges below:

A) Work Permit Fee: ------------------------ USD 300.00
B) Residence Permit Fee: ------------------- USD 300.00
C) Release Documents: ---------------------- USD 400.00
D) Entry Clearance Fee:---------------------- USD 350.00
E) Courier/Dispatch: ----------------------- USD 100.00
Total: USD 1450.00

Payment for Family Processing is USD 2650, and this will cover for your entire family. Also Include the passport copies/photos of all your family members. We will therefore send you our Payment Information once you are ready to make the necessary Payment.

We will send you by courier service the original Work Permit Papers/Entry Visa and all the hard copies of documents to your forwarding address, please indicate your preferred postal address while reverting with the work permit requirements.

Thanks in advance for your kind understanding and co-operation as we whilst immensely for your soonest co-operation.

Yours faithfully,
Cary Harry (Processing Officer).
#294741 by yuanggi24 Fri May 13, 2016 9:52 am
We are reaching you with regards to your Job Application to American Gulf Academy (AGA)-UAE, which has been carefully reviewed by us. This Letter is therefore an Affirmation that your experience and qualifications were found successful for our requirements.

Please find attached herewith, the Contract Agreement for your perusal, and upon acceptance, sign on the last page and send us the scanned copy of the Acceptance (Last) Page.

However, you must also contact Ocean View Travels -UAE, for the acquisition of your UAE Residence/Work Permit Papers which will enable you to legally live and work in UAE. Also send the signed Copy of the Acceptance page to the Travel Agency, through their contact details below:

Ocean View Travels LLC
Ground Floor- Al Rumeithi Building,
P.O.Box: 37762,
Hamdan Street-Abu Dhabi
Email: [email protected] / [email protected]

This is in line with the Expatriate Statuary Law of UAE in compliance with the U.N. Terrorism Act. Also update us with the process between you and the Travel Agency in case of advice where necessary, and ensure you provide them their requirements quickly for the fastest process from their office.

It however remains of utmost importance for you to note that any expense you make for the processing of your UAE Residence/Work Permit Papers shall be refunded back to you by the School, immediately you submit your expense report/receipt to us via Email.

Meanwhile, there will be a Mandatory Orientation/Training Exercise for all Newly Employed Staff which will take place within the Premises of American Gulf Academy (AGA)-UAE, and this Program will start 7 days on arrival for work sign-on. Should you require more information, please feel free to contact us immediately.

Congratulations on your successful emergence!

Mr. Carlos Adam (HR Manager)
#294752 by vonpaso xlura Fri May 13, 2016 1:35 pm
This is in line with the Expatriate Statuary Law of UAE in compliance with the U.N. Terrorism Act.

This sentence is nonsense and appears only in job scams.

Domain Name: OCEANVIEWSTRAVEL.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2024830892_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.publicdomainregistry.com
Registrar URL: www.publicdomainregistry.com
Updated Date: 2016-04-29T09:26:07Z
Creation Date: 2016-04-29T09:26:05Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-04-29T09:26:05Z
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com
Registrar IANA ID: 303
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Agwue Andrea
Registrant Organization: 435 Yambai
Registrant Street: 34 Backe Avenue 23 Konkon Road
Registrant City: Abac
Registrant State/Province: Rivers
Registrant Postal Code: 234
Registrant Country: NG
Registrant Phone: +234.08054723954
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

oceanviewstravel.com is in the process of being reported for fraud.

#294789 by vonpaso xlura Fri May 13, 2016 8:29 pm
It's a scam. Any time someone tells you what travel agent to contact for a visa or work permit, it is guaranteed to be a scam. Travel agents do not issue visas or work permits.
Thanks in advance for your kind understanding and co-operation as we whilst immensely for your soonest co-operation.

This sentence is ungrammatical and could not have been produced by anyone who learned English in a major English-speaking country. The scammer is in Nigeria; West Africans often produce such incomprehensible mistakes in English and French.