Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#293790 by Dismass Wed May 04, 2016 10:36 pm
They are still at it on Upwork using the name Alliance Healthcare Organization.

Here is their proposal:
We are looking for huge numbers of workers to perform a simple Payroll Clerk/Customer Service, Accounting Clerk,Administrative Assistant and Medical billing from home,Earn up-to $23-$30 per Hr, Work from anywhere of your choice. This is a great opportunity for You, Suitable for Stay @home(Mom & Dad). Working hours are flexible with great benefits as well, You will be given online training's also. You are expected to contact the HR Director via Google Hangout, to schedule an online job briefing session and subsequent interview. You are to get in touch with me on Google Hangout with this I.D [email protected]) Your verification code is XXXXXX, This would serve as your identification number throughout the online hiring process. We look forward to having you on the team.

Also shows the name Brenda Moore in Upwork as someone who contacted me. They ask for $150 to be sent via Money Gram for the software including myob business essentials software.

I did not send them anything.
Advertisement

#293792 by Mike Wilson Wed May 04, 2016 11:19 pm
Hello Dismass,
Please post the complete email where they ask for money to be sent via Money Gram. This information will expose more of his operation and will help others avoid losing money to this thier,

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#296326 by TA0815 Fri May 27, 2016 4:57 am
Hi,

I am also fallen in this sh... I contacted the Police when I saw the comments here on the website.
Can you tell me how the process is? I already told my contact at the Police that there must be more complaints, he only told me: No!
What can I do now? Will I be responsible for the shops?
Thank you!
#296331 by Tim Atem Fri May 27, 2016 6:02 am
All I can tell you is to make sure you print out all of your emails and take them to your police contact stressing that you are also a victim of this scam. You may or may not be held responsible, it will be up to the authorities.

Please post some of the emails you received with your personal information removed. This will help other victims that may be searching.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#303021 by ddtno1 Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:38 pm
They are at it again. I just posted my resume to the Florida Unemployment website and the following day I received a text from George (984-333-2887). He tells me to contact Sheryl [email protected] on the app "Hangouts". I do and she begins the interview process. I answer all her questions which seem legit, when she say that coolest needs to make the final decision. Within 20 minutes they are offering me Data Entry Clerk position at $21 an hour. I of course am ecstatic. Sheryl says the company will pay for all m training and work related materials and promptly sends me a $4,900.00 email check which my bank has me hand carry in to deposit. They call the bank it's written on and the check is a fraud. I tell Sheryl what happened and she says (always quick with a comeback) that of course it would it be fraudulent if carried in, that's why it needs deposited by mobile device only. I told her my family and I needed a real check to complete the transaction and that's the last I've heard from her. I tried to send on last message and it appears that her "Hangouts" account is no longer valid. So watch out!
#303671 by 3DJutsu Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:25 am
Same thing JUST happened to me. I was so excited to find a good paying job. The red flags finally piled up to the point where I got too suspicious. I called VyStar credit union and all three checks are crap. Currently in touch with USAA to see what I can do about the two that were wired yesterday. I would LOVE to lay into 'Sheryl Winterfall', but the general consensus on this site seems to be ignore her.

Now if you'll excuse me I have to go pull out what money I DO own from my account so I can actually feed my kids after they pull out the funds from those two fraudulent checks that I did deposit.

Unbelievable, I spend 8 years in the military, get out to try and find a job here in FL and this shit happens.

Just, fucking unbelievable...
#303712 by vonpaso xlura Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:02 pm
Please post the emails you got from Sheryl, including her exact email address. That will help others detect the scam at an earlier stage. Omit your name and address of course.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10