Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#148890 by HannahsDad Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:07 am
Serco Financial Services at http://www.sercofinancialservices.com/ is a money mule scam site.
Another from the money mule stable of Gladden, FTI, Hanor, Lawing, Torres, Riggs, Haddoxrs, Heinen and Hardin etc etc ..

The job, Customer Support Officer is here: http://www.sercofinancialservices.com/index.php?q=team

,“We have grown dramatically since our inception in 1995”
Domain created 26/01/2013

Latest item on its news ticker is from 17/03/2012
Education and Training here: http://www.sercofinancialservices.com/i ... =education
stolen from the Chicago Trading Company here: http://www.chicagotrading.com/content/w ... ation.html
Address: 140 Broadway, New York, NY 10005, United States
Fax: 0 Tel: 0
Email: [email protected]

Site being reported as fraudulent

Advertisement

#148897 by TerranceBoyce Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:34 am
Amazing job HannahsDad :=)

The number of sites is sending me giddy.

Don't forget the e-mail domain sercofs.com

Quoting it on the fake website taints it enough.

Interestingly and not unexpectedly it was created prior to the website and clearly they don't want to lose contact with their victims.

Domain Name.......... sercofs.com
Creation Date........ 2013-01-18
Registration Date.... 2013-01-18
Expiry Date.......... 2014-01-18
Tracking Number...... 1774212155_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Organisation Name.... Timothy Wiggins
Organisation Address. 1055 Mapleview Drive
Organisation Address.
Organisation Address.
Organisation Address. Tampa
Organisation Address. 33634
Organisation Address. FL
Organisation Address. UNITED STATES

Admin Name........... Timothy Wiggins
Admin Address........ 1055 Mapleview Drive
Admin Address........
Admin Address........
Admin Address. Tampa
Admin Address........ 33634
Admin Address........ FL
Admin Address........ UNITED STATES
Admin Email.......... @yahoo.com
Admin Phone.......... +1.7279677426
Admin Fax............

Tech Name............ YahooDomains TechContact
Tech Address......... 701 First Ave.
Tech Address.........
Tech Address.........
Tech Address......... Sunnyvale
Tech Address......... 94089
Tech Address......... CA
Tech Address......... UNITED STATES
Tech Email........... @yahoo-inc.com
Tech Phone........... +1.4089162124
Tech Fax.............
Name Server.......... yns2.yahoo.com
Name Server.......... yns1.yahoo.com

Expires On January 17, 2014
Registered On January 17, 2013
Updated On January 25, 2013

Registrar Info
Name MELBOURNE IT, LTD. D/B/A INTERNET NAMES WORLDWIDE
Whois Server whois.melbourneit.com
Referral URL http://www.melbourneit.com

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle
#293756 by frkgrl1973 Wed May 04, 2016 12:48 pm
Hello,

I was recently emailed by a Helen Powers ([email protected]) HR Manager at Serco Solutions Company because I had applied to a job on a local jobsite. I responded that I was still interested and then was contacted by a Richard Curtis ([email protected]) to fill out an application, which I did and sent my resume with 3 references to my abilities/skills. He then emailed me about an hour later to answer 3 interview questions. I took the weekend to answer them, since I believed it was a legitimate position and I wanted to research the company itself, sent the interview answers and within 1.5 hours I had the job, the complete job description and the Labour Agreement to sign. No one checked my references, they were offering me 2.5 times what I make in my current position and I am definitely not comfortable using my personal bank account to make those kind of transactions. I included the job description below.

Position: | Operations Assistant
Hours( Full-Time): | 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Salary(Full-Time): | CAD $980/per week + 5% for every completed order.
Hours(Part-Time): | 25/week (flexible working hours)
Salary(Part-Time): | CAD $510/per week + 5% for every completed order.
Probationary Period: | 5 business days; only 5% for every completed order.

Interview: Not required, but we can interview you by phone if we decided so.
Job Type: Full-Time or Part-Time. You can easily combine it with any other job you have.
Training: We provide a Probationary Period with support. So you can get all necessary experience.
Account for work: We don't provide a bank account. For this work you need to use your personal or open a new special one.

IMPORTANT:
Your account will only be used during the probation period, after passing it you will be provided with a company account. Your account will be only for system and salary purposes. It is inconvenient to open a new business account for every person that has not yet passed the probation period. During this period all of the responsibilities from your account will be passed over to the company.

GENERAL PURPOSE
Perform clerical tasks related to the efficient maintenance and processing of transactions from customers. To become Operations Assistant you must have good organizational skills and be able to work under deadline pressure. All of the job that is ahead of you is according Canadian Employment Standards.

SCHEME OF WORK
1. Accompany sales: Prepare, verify, and process payments;
2. Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures;
3. Transfer money to headquarters/branch;
4. Keeping accurate records of operations.

WHAT EXACTLY YOU WILL HAVE TO DO
Receive and transfer transactions from our customers and clients for the services that they purchase at our stores. For the Operation Assistant this means using the online transfer institutions. All necessary information will be given to you after passing the employment election process.

JOB ACTIVITIES
We sometimes have customers that owe us funds and pay us in financial instruments cashable only in the local area.
Since we work all over the world, it is much easier for our customers to transfer money to our Operations Assistant who are in the same area.
After receiving funds Operations Assistant must record information about transfer and report. Then send money to one of our branches.

WHY DO WE NEED OPERATIONS ASSISTANT?
1. Reduces % of taxes (avoiding double taxation.);
2. Reduces expenses for offices maintenance (as Operations Assistant is an official company's representative, so the construction and maintenance of the office is not required.);
3. Number of clients is increased (as many customers can't make an international money transfer.);
4. Our service is increased (as the international transfer needs about 5 days to reach our official local office and then a couple of days to reach the performers branch. Consequently, it slows down our work significantly. It'd be much faster if Operations Assistant receives the money and directs them to the appropriate department/branch.);
5. Improves quality of reporting (each Operations Assistant is responsible for one's region. That system allows us to quickly and accurately make up all the reports and avoid their mess up.)

I have come to believe they are fraudulent. Once they sent me the Labour Agreement the words "without prepayments and overtures" was included next to the 50K+ per year they were offering me. I wasn't exactly sure what that meant so I googled it, which brought me to your site and referenced Cyprotex & Everis. I went a little deeper and found that the name Stephen M. Kearney was named as the HR Chief Executive in each Labour Agreement. I also checked Serco Group plc, to see if the business had been recently added and found no reference to Serco Business Solutions. I thought about calling Serco direct, but since they are in the UK and I'm in Canada...well my phone bill can't handle that much stress.
http://www.sercosolutions.com brings me to Serco Business Solutions. So this morning, I politely declined the offer stating that I had missed some minor details of the position that were quite instrumental in my decision to accept the offer. I did not want to alert them that I believed them to be fraudulent and I haven't heard back from them, nor do I expect to.

Tracy
#293758 by Terminator5 Wed May 04, 2016 12:56 pm
Its a MONEY MULE SCAM . You would be receiving fake checks / money orders and forwarding the money to criminals overseas . Please stop all communication with scammers . Don't tell them they are posted here, just stop all communications .

Daniel 8 :25
#293760 by Terminator5 Wed May 04, 2016 1:04 pm
Fake Employment . Money Mule Scam .

http://sercosolutions.com/

Headquarters: United States

Serco Business Solutions.
16303 Owensmouth Ave,
Woodland Hills, CA 91367

Telephone: +1 (601) 724-8584
E-mail: [email protected]

Branch: Canada

Serco Business Solutions.
201 Portage Avenue, Winnipeg
MB R3B 3K6

E-mail: [email protected]

Who we are

image_1

We really can help you realize your potential.

At Serco we utilize a strict due diligence process along with the many resources available to us to help the companies we choose to represent, refine and reach their target audience. We can help you develop a comprehensive strategy that integrates finance, marketing and communication with investors and service providers to provide the maximum visibility to your company and its unique value proposition. The broader your Investor Relations and public relations program the greater the chance of your message being seen and heard by likeminded investors. With the over 10,000 micro-cap companies seeking investor attention today, you need a plan to stand out from the crowd. We invest in your business in many ways, we bring our time, capital, energy and many years of experience so that you and your company get the benefit of our expertise to help you meet your need for investment capital and market sponsorship.

Investor Relations (IR) is a strategic management responsibility that integrates finance, communication, marketing and securities law compliance to enable the most effective two-way communication between a company, the financial community, and other constituencies, which ultimately contributes to a company’s securities achieving fair valuation.

The way Micro-cap companies communicate to the street has changed significantly over the past five years, with changes in compliance rules and a more sophisticated investor base. Simply touting a company’s message via an investment newsletter or bulk email program will fail to reach your target audience. The database of brokers that invest in micro-cap companies is growing smaller and demands more information, integrity and ethics because many have heard the next great idea again and again with minimal results for them and their clients. We set ourselves apart from the crowd by providing the highest possible degree of service, accountability, due diligence and actually build relationships with the brokers we work with daily.

We believe in representing ourselves and our client companies with an honest, intelligent, accurate portrayal of the actual situation through a philosophy of being proactive and if things aren’t going according to plan we want all parties involved to hear it from us first.

Address lookup

canonical name sercosolutions.com.
aliases
addresses 104.24.113.217

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom sercosolutions.com"...
Domain Name: SERCOSOLUTIONS.COM
Registrar: GRANSY S.R.O D/B/A SUBREG.CZ
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 1505
Whois Server: whois.regtons.com
Referral URL: http://subreg.cz
Name Server: ALINA.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
Name Server: GLEN.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
Updated Date: 20-aug-2015
Creation Date: 17-aug-2015
Expiration Date: 17-aug-2016

>>> Last update of whois database: Wed, 04 May 2016 17:00:27 GMT <<<

For more information on Whois status codes, please visit https://icann.org/epp

Queried whois.regtons.com with "sercosolutions.com"...
Domain Name: sercosolutions.com
Registry Domain ID: 1953570591_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.regtons.com
Registrar URL: http://regtons.com
Updated Date: 2015-08-20T00:00:00Z
Creation Date: 2015-08-17T00:00:00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2016-08-17T00:00:00Z
Registrar: GRANSY S.R.O D/B/A SUBREG.CZ
Registrar IANA ID: 1505
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +420.734463373
Reseller:
Domain Status: ok https://www.icann.org/epp#OK
Registry Registrant ID: PRIVACY_PROTECTION
Registrant Name: Domain Admin
Registrant Organization: Whois protection, this company does not own this domain name s.r.o.
Registrant Street: Jaurisova 515/4
Registrant City: Praha 4
Registrant State/Province:
Registrant Postal Code: 14000
Registrant Country: CZ
Registrant Phone: +420.226517351
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +420.226517341
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Registry Admin ID: PRIVACY_PROTECTION

#293761 by frkgrl1973 Wed May 04, 2016 1:12 pm
WOW You are quick! :=)
I searched for the last couple of days and didn't get a lot of info but enough to raise the hair on the back of my neck and question it. I've blocked them from being able to email me again.

Thank you so much for confirming my suspicions! :D
#293764 by Terminator5 Wed May 04, 2016 1:45 pm
frkgrl1973 wrote:Hello,

I was recently emailed by a Helen Powers ([email protected]) HR Manager at Serco Solutions Company because I had applied to a job on a local jobsite. I responded that I was still interested and then was contacted by a Richard Curtis ([email protected]) to fill out an application, which I did and sent my resume with 3 references to my abilities/skills. He then emailed me about an hour later to answer 3 interview questions. I took the weekend to answer them, since I believed it was a legitimate position and I wanted to research the company itself, sent the interview answers and within 1.5 hours I had the job, the complete job description and the Labour Agreement to sign. No one checked my references, they were offering me 2.5 times what I make in my current position and I am definitely not comfortable using my personal bank account to make those kind of transactions. I included the job description below.

Position: | Operations Assistant
Hours( Full-Time): | 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Salary(Full-Time): | CAD $980/per week + 5% for every completed order.
Hours(Part-Time): | 25/week (flexible working hours)
Salary(Part-Time): | CAD $510/per week + 5% for every completed order.
Probationary Period: | 5 business days; only 5% for every completed order.

Interview: Not required, but we can interview you by phone if we decided so.
Job Type: Full-Time or Part-Time. You can easily combine it with any other job you have.
Training: We provide a Probationary Period with support. So you can get all necessary experience.
Account for work: We don't provide a bank account. For this work you need to use your personal or open a new special one.

IMPORTANT:
Your account will only be used during the probation period, after passing it you will be provided with a company account. Your account will be only for system and salary purposes. It is inconvenient to open a new business account for every person that has not yet passed the probation period. During this period all of the responsibilities from your account will be passed over to the company.

GENERAL PURPOSE
Perform clerical tasks related to the efficient maintenance and processing of transactions from customers. To become Operations Assistant you must have good organizational skills and be able to work under deadline pressure. All of the job that is ahead of you is according Canadian Employment Standards.

SCHEME OF WORK
3. Transfer money to headquarters/branch;

WHAT EXACTLY YOU WILL HAVE TO DO
Receive and transfer transactions from our customers and clients for the services that they purchase at our stores. For the Operation Assistant this means using the online transfer institutions. All necessary information will be given to you after passing the employment election process.

JOB ACTIVITIES
We sometimes have customers that owe us funds and pay us in financial instruments cashable only in the local area.
Since we work all over the world, it is much easier for our customers to transfer money to our Operations Assistant who are in the same area.
After receiving funds Operations Assistant must record information about transfer and report. Then send money to one of our branches.

WHY DO WE NEED OPERATIONS ASSISTANT?
1. Reduces % of taxes (avoiding double taxation.);
2. Reduces expenses for offices maintenance (as Operations Assistant is an official company's representative, so the construction and maintenance of the office is not required.);
3. Number of clients is increased (as many customers can't make an international money transfer.);
4. Our service is increased (as the international transfer needs about 5 days to reach our official local office and then a couple of days to reach the performers branch. Consequently, it slows down our work significantly. It'd be much faster if Operations Assistant receives the money and directs them to the appropriate department/branch.);
5. Improves quality of reporting (each Operations Assistant is responsible for one's region. That system allows us to quickly and accurately make up all the reports and avoid their mess up.)

I have come to believe they are fraudulent. Once they sent me the Labour Agreement the words "without prepayments and overtures" was included next to the 50K+ per year they were offering me. I wasn't exactly sure what that meant so I googled it, which brought me to your site and referenced Cyprotex & Everis. I went a little deeper and found that the name Stephen M. Kearney was named as the HR Chief Executive in each Labour Agreement. I also checked Serco Group plc, to see if the business had been recently added and found no reference to Serco Business Solutions. I thought about calling Serco direct, but since they are in the UK and I'm in Canada...well my phone bill can't handle that much stress.
http://www.sercosolutions.com brings me to Serco Business Solutions. So this morning, I politely declined the offer stating that I had missed some minor details of the position that were quite instrumental in my decision to accept the offer. I did not want to alert them that I believed them to be fraudulent and I haven't heard back from them, nor do I expect to.

Tracy

Do you have your resume listed on any employment sites such as Indeed ? Or were you hired via email ?

#293766 by Terminator5 Wed May 04, 2016 2:16 pm
Thank you .

If your in the USA you can report this here:

https://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx

And if your in Canada , you can report it here :

http://www.antifraudcentre-centreantifr ... ex-eng.htm

#293772 by HannahsDad Wed May 04, 2016 4:30 pm
Serco Business Solutions at http://sercosolutions.com

We offer flexible solutions to stabilize your business and improve business processes

Serco was started to assist businesses with small to large projects. It could be anything from hiring a key person, deploying/training new software or many of the optimizing items that help a business cut their cost and improve their bottom line.

It is our goal at Serco to complete projects that make a huge difference for your business. Call us today so we can begin that difference.

In this site you will find many of the different types of projects we can take on for you. If you don’t see what you are looking for then ask us and you may be pleasantly surprised!

6303 Owensmouth Ave, Woodland Hills, CA 91367
Call us: +1 (601) 724-8584
201 Portage Avenue, Winnipeg MB R3B 3K6
[email protected]

Created anonymously 17th August 2015 for 1 year only
Last edited by HannahsDad on Thu May 05, 2016 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#293773 by Terminator5 Wed May 04, 2016 4:37 pm
Thank you for posting . Your post will help warn other potential victims of this money mule scam .

I'm still researching a few things .

#293820 by Terminator5 Thu May 05, 2016 4:37 am
http://www.bloomberg.com/research/stock ... pId=121349

As of August 18, 2010, Serco Solutions Ltd. went out of business. Serco Solutions Ltd. provides information technology (IT) and service delivery services in public sector markets. The company's services include application services, ASP services, business process services, ICT managed services, infrastructure services, and SAP services. The company develops a range of services that deal specifically with the issues of risk and compliance management in the financial services sector. They address risk and compliance issues, from money laundering to credit card fraud. The company was formerly known as ITNET Limited and changed its name to Serco Solutions Ltd. in December 2004.

#293845 by Terminator5 Thu May 05, 2016 12:46 pm
http://www.allstarjobs.com/jobs/career/ ... h-Carolina

Job Title: Customer Assistant

Employer: Danket

Category: Customer Service/Call Center

Job Type: Temporary/Contract/Project

Region | Metro Area: North Carolina

Address:

Salary: 720

Post Date: 01/15/2016 01:03

JOB DESCRIPTION

Position: Customer Assistant

Salary: $ 720/week

Job Type: Home Office, Part-Time. Or you can easily combine it with any other job you have.

Training: We provide Trial Period with training. So you'll get all necessary experience in process.

Probationary Period Offer: 14 days; 5% for every completed order.

GENERAL PURPOSE

Perform clerical tasks related to the efficient maintenance and processing of transactions from customers. To become Customer Assistant you must have good organizational skills and be able to work under deadline pressure.

SCHEME OF WORK

3. Transfer money to headquarters;

JOB ACTIVITIES

We sometimes have customers that owe us funds and pay us in financial instruments cashable only in the local area. Since we work all over the world, it is much easier for our customers to transfer money to our Customer Assistant who are in the same area. After receiving funds Customer Assistant must record information about transfer and report. Then send money to one of our branches.

WHY DO WE NEED CUSTOMER ASSISTANT? WHAT DOES IT GIVE US?

§ Reduces % of taxes (avoiding double taxation);

§ Reduces expenses for offices maintenance (as Customer Assistant is an official company's representative, so the construction and maintenance of the office is not required);

§ Number of clients is increased (as many customers can't make an international money transfer);

§ Our service is increased (as the international transfer needs about 5 days to reach our official local office and then a couple of days to reach the performers branch. Consequently, it slows down our work significantly. It'd be much faster if Customer Assistant receives the money and directs them to the appropriate department/branch. This is how we reduce terms of payments expectation and can provide a service to the customer more promptly);

§ Improves quality of reporting (each Customer Assistant is responsible for one's region. That system allows us to quickly and accurately make up all the reports and avoid their mess up.)

To apply for this job you need a free candidate account, click here for info.

http://www.allstarjobs.com/jobs/employe ... 729/Danket

http://danket.eu

Customer Assistant (Customer Assistant)

JOB DESCRIPTION Position: Customer Assistant Salary: $ 720/week Job Type: Home Office, Part-Time. Or you can easily combine it with any other job you have. Training: We provide Trial Period with training. So you'll get all necessary experience in process. Probationary Period Offer: 14 days; 5% for every completed order....

Post Date: 01/15/2016 01:03

Company: Danket

Category: Customer Service/Call Center
Job Type: Temporary/Contract/Project
Salary: 720