Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#296035 by Faizan Docherty Tue May 24, 2016 1:28 pm
My dear friend,

My name is April Turner. I am the Assistant Purchasing manager at Barnes Laboratory Service in United Kingdom. Sir, my company is in serious need of this herbal seeds' and we normally buy it from Australia, China and Kenya at the rate of US$5,500 per 400 grams sachet. My director has found out that the best quality of the herbal seed is produced in India; therefore we have decided that we will be coming to India every month to purchase the product. I have carry out my own research and found out that our company had a supplier (Agent) who normally purchases the seed from a local dealer there in your country but unfortunately we lost the supplier (Agent) as he died some few months ago. But I personally know where our supplier used to purchase the seed in your country because I have found out from one of the receipts which were issued to him when he last came to supply the chemical before his untimely death of which my director does not know about this.

Now, I will give you the contact of the local dealers in your country to call and confirm if they still have the seed in stock so that you can buy from them and sell to my director at a high price. The local dealers in your country use to sell the seed to our late supplier (Agent) at the rate of $2,500 per 1 sachet (400 grams) and then my director used to give our late supplier officer $4,800 to purchase each sachet (400 grams) so you can see that our supplier (Agent) has been making a lot of profit from our company. I would want you to be a Supplier (Agent) to our company in your country so that you and I will be sharing the profits that you will be making from my company. But as an employee in this company, I would not want my director to know I am involved with any transaction concerning my company and you because it is against the policy of the company.

Let me hear from you so that I can give you the contact of my company where you will contact them and let them know you are a supplier of the product and then I will also give you the contact of the local dealers in your country as well to negotiate with them and buy from them as well. Also I would like to know how we will be sharing the profits that you will be earning from our company. My director will need 250 to 300 sachets and in each sachet will fetch us a profit of $2,300 multiplied by the 250 sachets that my director is going to purchase and from there you will know how much profit that we are going to make from the transaction.

Also in the near future, you will be our company’s best agent and also you will be supplying your own products to our company. Consider all these and let me know how we are going to share the profits for this first transaction. If your sharing with me is ok by me, I will prepare a Memorandum of Understanding for you and me to sign before I proceed to give you the contacts of the local dealers in your country and that of our company too.
I will wait your reply and call on my phone line.

Best Regards,
April Turner
United Kingdom

Please DO NOT tell a scammer that he has been posted here!

If you wish you can email me at
faizandocherty @ scamwarners [dot] com

How do I find email headers???

How to analyze an email header.
Advertisement

#296036 by Faizan Docherty Tue May 24, 2016 1:30 pm
Good day my friend

My name is April Turner. I am the Assistant Purchasing manager of Barnes Laboratory Service in United Kingdom. Sir, my company is in serious need of this herbal chemical liquid' and we normally buy it from Australia, China and Kenya at the rate of US$62,000 per 5 liters gallon.
My director has found out that the best quality of Funic liquid is produced in India; therefore we have decided that we will be coming to India every month to purchase the product.
My company is yet to get any seller to buy from. However, I have personally been able to find a local dealer there in India. The local agent sells at the rate of US$35.000 per 5 liters gallon. This is cheaper than the amount we have been buying it from Australia and other countries. My director in United Kingdom is not yet aware of this fact that I have found a seller in India who sells for such a cheap price. THIS IS MY PROPOSAL: I want you to stand in as the local dealer there in India. I will introduce you to my company and my boss as the local dealer of Funic liquid in India. The reason for this is because I do not want my company to know or have any contact with the local agent I have found who sells it cheap. Hence, you and I can make real cool money. You as the local seller will sell to my director at the rate of US$59.000 TO ATTRACT MY DIRECTOR to buy from you, as against the US$62.000 they have been buying it. It will be a good price to them. Hence they will patronize you. We stand the chance to make the profits of 24.000 USD in each 5 liters (One gallon) that the company buys, my company normally buys between 100-200 gallons of 5liters every month. Therefore, you can do your own calculations and see how much money we will be getting from this deal every month. The reason why am doing all this is because I don't want the company to meet the real seller thus our own benefits. I am looking for a trustworthy and legit person to transact the deal with. Am so much looking forward to working with you, if you are interested, please write me an email so that I can tell you how we can proceed.
Yours sincerely,
Pooja Sharma
MARKETING MANAGER

Please DO NOT tell a scammer that he has been posted here!

If you wish you can email me at
faizandocherty @ scamwarners [dot] com

How do I find email headers???

How to analyze an email header.