Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#296342 by HannahsDad Fri May 27, 2016 7:51 am
Jacob’s Delivery at http://jacobs-delivery.com

See the previous version at viewtopic.php?f=34&t=121911

Jacob's Delivery is an international forwarding company that provides its services in more than 250 countries of the world. We provide a wide range of services related to online shopping.

Our customers include buyers from all over the world. All of them are united by just one wish: to buy high quality goods at the lowest price possible. For this, American online stores are a perfect option. There you can buy brand new goods at the price you will like.

Our mission is to contribute to and simplify our customers’ shopping, and save their time and funds through providing a wide range of services. In addition to our principle service of forwarding packages, we deliver services such as Jacob's Delivery, consultancy, parcels storage, etc.

If you want to buy goods, need assistance and want to save money, register on our Website and enjoy the purchase process!

I prefer to use the Jacob's Delivery services because this company does its job perfectly. I have been using their services for more than 4 years and have already made more than 20 orders. Each time Jacob's Delivery managers proved themselves to be accurate, punctual, honest and helpful. I am always happy to buy something in American online stores because I always know that I will receive my package in time and without any problems. I am greatly thankful to Jacob's Delivery for their assistance in my shopping.
Maria, Russia

655 W 34th St, New York, NY 10001
TEL: (347)-441-4161
E-MAIL: [email protected]

Created anonymously 26th May 2016 for 1 year only

Advertisement