Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#301657 by AKIRE Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:41 am
I have received this offer below. Can you please check if this legit? Appreciate your help..

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 154.72.174.17<br>Originating ISP: Cameroon Telecommunications Network<br> City: Douala<br>Country of Origin: Cameroon<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

to: (i removed my email)
date: Tue, Jul 19, 2016 at 5:59 PM
subject: Re: applying for (warehouse Operator)
mailed-by: contractor.net
encryption: Standard (TLS) Learn more
: Important mainly because of the people in the conversation.
Société Nationale des Hydrocarbures (SNH)

Mr (removing my name)

Thanks for your Enquiry, Société Nationale des Hydrocarbures (SNH) is a national oil and gas company with it newly created construction branch in Civil and industrial construction based in Cameroon with partners in the United States, Europe and branches in Africa, due to the shortage of skilled and unskilled personnel in our ongoing projects in Malta (Europe) in Partnership with Maltses Oil&Gas, Attard Bros Group of companies Malta and Baron Group Malta, SNH has stretched to look for skilled and unskilled persons in the UAE who are ready for an immediate relocation to live and work in Malta for a minimum period of 2 years working under Société Nationale des Hydrocarbures (SNH) in Massive Civil , Commercial, Industrial and Residential construction projects, Writing from our branch office in Yaounde Cameroon where your CV is treated. We have gone through your CV and we are very very impressed and motivated. The company is highly in need to hire skilled and unskilled personnel's who are determined and motivated individuals who are eager to learn and work to be part of a team and values teamwork, integrity and honesty, and puts these principles at the heart of its strategy, with your experience as a Production Supervisor,Quality Control Assistant, Inventory Clerk etc etc is still highly motivating.

SNH company’s goal is to attract, develop and retain outstanding people from a range of backgrounds that is reflective of the community we serve.

Our diversity encompasses differences in ethnicity, race, gender, language, age, sexual orientation, religion, socio-economic status, physical ability, mental ability, work styles, formal education and work/life experience. We know that the wide variety of perspectives that results from this diversity promotes innovation and achievement, and benefits our team, our clients and our community.

SNH construction company is ready to offer you a chance to hire your services in our workforce As a Warehouse Operator, As a The Warehouse Operator is responsible and be trained for operating a forklift, Responsible for Receiving,Putaway, Loading/Unloading, Inventory, Perform monthly inventory audits, Equipment and other material handling equipment for the purpose of accurate shipping, processing and receiving, which includes but is not limited to unloading, scanning, moving, staging, loading, locating, relocating, and stacking product. As The Warehouse Operator to be responsible for repackaging product when necessary, counting and inspecting product, and notifying the warehouse manager when product is damaged. The Warehouse Operator will perform shipment processing in the UTi operating systems (1View, GTK, DMS, etc) and be trained in and follow the UTi Global operating processes, UTi product specific standard operating procedures and client specific operating procedures as found on myUTi. As The Warehouse Operator is accountable for the safe and efficient operation of the all equipment and will be expected to perform all Warehouse Operator duties as directed by Management. All work performed by Warehouse Operator must meet company standards of safety, security, accuracy and productivity. in all SNH ongoing Industrial , commercial and Residential construction projects in Malta to give you a stable career. If you are interested for this challenges, then report back for further proceedings vai our provided email if interested to work abroad in Europe (Malta) for a contract Period of 2 years. Good and competitive salary.

Thanks for your corporation

Best Regards

Snh construction.

recruitment director. Charles Mande

Tel.+237653688959
Country.......Cameroon (Yaounde)
Address.....Rue Karl Marx Cité Du Dorat
website.snh.cm

email: [email protected]

they have forwarded me all the visa application form which I signed, but they told me I will handle all the fees and asking for 220 euros.
Advertisement

#301663 by AKIRE Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:40 am
I knew it!.. the salary mentioned in the email is very attractive.. $4400 / month..
they ask for my passport copy and photo for the visa application, which I submitted.
I was contacted by the name "charles mande" as their recruiter and afterwards to "aleksandar barrister" as the company lawyer for the completion of forms. they gave me an employment contract, work permit form and schengen visa form. After signing all the documents, he gave me HIS own bank account number and as well his address in Malta if I opt to send thru for Western Union
I didn't reply to that email because I want to make sure that it is not a scam. I started checking all the registered company name in Malta, address given in my contract and the postal code however its always not found or INVALID. That is the reason I came across to this site in order to seek help.
Glad that I checked before paying anything...
I was wondering, how come they only ask for 220euro?
#301664 by Bryon Williams Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:42 am
The only way to get a visa is to visit/apply to the visiting countries embassy.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#301666 by vonpaso xlura Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:07 am
To add to what Bryon said: Companies do not hire warehouse operators from faraway countries. Companies that hire internationally do not use free email domains like consultant.com. Legitimate companies do not ask for payment by Western Union.

The email looks like it was written by a West African, but as Cameroon is just east of West Africa, that's normal.

It's a scam.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10