Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#304213 by scottrosado Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:26 am
Onpay Solutions ([email protected])
To:
[email protected]
Thanks for your response toward the Data Entry Clerk/ Personal Assistant position that I posted on Indeed. I'm looking for someone that can be trusted and reliable,someone with good understanding and working skills. I am Mr. Troy Jackson, 58 yrs of age, I'm a Certified Financial Planner (CFP) and a Trust and Estate Practitioner (TEP), Also served as a facilitator for Angel Investment Network in Canada and United State to various welfare and community service programs. I most very often get my hands occupied, So it is imperative for me to have a worthy assistant who can monitor and keep me up to date with my activities. This is flexible position, working with me is basically about instructions and following them. My only fear is that I may come at you impromptu sometimes, So I need someone who can be able to meet up with my irregular timings. I'm sure you'll understand I tend to have a very busy schedule at this point as I am presently in Canada for a summit. I will be back in 3 Weeks time. I think you're the right person for this post, Please note that this position is not office based for now because of my frequent travels and tight schedules. It's a part-time, and the flexibility means that there will be busier weeks than others. So it's a little difficult judging the exact number of hours you'll be doing per week. If you can manage your time properly, this job may even give you some extra while you do something else on the side. As I have said, I'd want us to get a head start with things as soon as possible. I do have a pile up of work and a number of unattended chores which you can immediately assist me with. I hope we can meet up with the workload eventually. Permit me to use the coming week to test your efficiency and diligence towards all this, also to work out your time schedule and fit it to mine. I really need to find the perfect person for this job and I am confident you can take up the challenges. On the long run we should have a relatively sound working relationship between us.

Below is the Application form to fill.

1. Name to be on the check :...
2. Your Address :... ( Including your apt # if your address have one )
3. City :... State..... & Zipcode.....
4. Cell Phone Number :.....
5. Sex :.....
6. Home Phone Number :... If available

Once I have received your application form, I will get back to you with the task for the week ahead. Please understand that you will be paid ($500 weekly) as well as its important for me to make the necessary steps before I get back from my business trip.

Best Regards,
Troy Jackson.

x-store-info:J++/JTCzmObr++wNraA4Pa4f5Xd6uensxNRGNyaWNydIEuf6/sm/Srb31Sj3hvQG5E2UiKATVDocKMwEHMl2QahLzMQLWzHKge9hAQfY+ImOoZeBGO2s1p0slKfVCZgEAZr6IeVa3VQ=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 5.144.162.138) [email protected]; dkim=none header.d=onpaysolution.com; x-hmca=none [email protected]
X-SID-PRA: [email protected]
X-AUTH-Result: NONE
X-SID-Result: NONE
X-Message-Status: n:n
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0wO0Q9MTtHRD0xO1NDTD0x
X-Message-Info: NhFq/7gR1vTXhTDMQStLHFtHxYJd/If4CJin0ZGGQWwKrp4B4K+CFkb8W6WBa04BQP0WtMM5YTn7TFyf041zMngYgitews7QgiQeuaCLN4lVF0RntQ/HIGfugRkmmD3uc3T8n3uILkviZI0yLVwgVQ1bknorKPYbSJiw19XcJSStRW32dyu5MuUtEbrObOuX+XgAPnExHphx0Lm+4WI7+aLa2FzRQcsHbPIDSdXbJD/YJVSANm1TEw==
Received: from intervieweb.it ([5.144.162.138]) by BAY004-MC1F18.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23143);
Wed, 24 Aug 2016 13:43:51 -0700
Received: by intervieweb.it (Postfix, from userid 10000)
id 0103C5493F; Wed, 24 Aug 2016 22:43:49 +0200 (CEST)
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=default; d=intervieweb.it;
b=AVdd8m3CYFjoCAET1lzsJ3ryBOK/wXEI9nc3z3hUXCWCx31fgWkd/NIFsHfg+rWimhpJbrinO74/cD15ClEbw/VTahfmna3eZA6dfKNcSFPdHHISR3h1yj3Li+hpNg6a;
h=To:Subject:X-PHP-Originating-Script:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Date:From:Sender:Reply-To:Message-Id;
To:

Subject: Data Entry Clerk - New York
X-PHP-Originating-Script: 10000:mail.php
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="=_d41a094ba7658ca49445087e46de9605"
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2016 22:43:48 +0200
Sender: "In-recruiting" <[email protected]>
Reply-To: "Onpay Solutions" <[email protected]>
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
Return-Path: [email protected]
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 24 Aug 2016 20:43:51.0954 (UTC) FILETIME=[3919AF20:01D1FE48]

--=_d41a094ba7658ca49445087e46de9605
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8

Thanks for your response toward the Data Entry Clerk/ Personal Assistant position that I posted on Indeed. I'm looking for someone that can be trusted and reliable,someone with good understanding and working skills. I am Mr. Troy Jackson, 58 yrs of age, I'm a Certified Financial Planner (CFP) and a Trust and Estate Practitioner (TEP), Also served as a facilitator for Angel Investment Network in Canada and United State to various welfare and community service programs. I most very often get my hands occupied, So it is imperative for me to have a worthy assistant who can monitor and keep me up to date with my activities. This is flexible position, working with me is basically about instructions and following them. My only fear is that I may come at you impromptu sometimes, So I need someone who can be able to meet up with my irregular timings. I'm sure you'll understand I tend to have a very busy schedule at this point as I am presently in Canada for a summit. I will be back
in 3 Weeks time. I think you're the right person for this post, Please note that this position is not office based for now because of my frequent travels and tight schedules. It's a part-time, and the flexibility means that there will be busier weeks than others. So it's a little difficult judging the exact number of hours you'll be doing per week. If you can manage your time properly, this job may even give you some extra while you do something else on the side. As I have said, I'd want us to get a head start with things as soon as possible. I do have a pile up of work and a number of unattended chores which you can immediately assist me with. I hope we can meet up with the workload eventually. Permit me to use the coming week to test your efficiency and diligence towards all this, also to work out your time schedule and fit it to mine. I really need to find the perfect person for this job and I am confident you can take up the challenges. On the long run we should have a r
elatively sound working relationship between us.

Below is the Application form to fill. Â

1. Name to be on the check :...
2. Your Address :... ( Including your apt # if your address have one ) Â
3. City :... State..... & Zipcode.....
4. Cell Phone Number :.....
5. Sex :.....
6. Home Phone Number :... If available

Once I have received your application form, I will get back to you with the task for the week ahead. Please understand that you will be paid ($500 weekly) as well as its important for me to make the necessary steps before I get back from my business trip.

Best Regards,

Troy Jackson.
--=_d41a094ba7658ca49445087e46de9605
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D'Content-Type' content=3D'text/html; charset=
=3DUTF-8' /></head><body style=3D"font-size:12pt;"><p> Thanks for your resp=
onse toward the Data Entry Clerk/ Personal Assistant position that I posted=
on Indeed.&nbsp; I'm looking for someone that can be trusted and reliable,=
someone with good understanding and working skills. I am Mr. Troy Jackson, =
58 yrs of age, I'm a Certified Financial Planner (CFP) and a Trust and Esta=
te Practitioner (TEP), Also served as a facilitator for Angel Investment Ne=
twork in Canada and United State to various welfare and community service p=
rograms. I most very often get my hands occupied, So it is imperative for m=
e to have a worthy assistant who can monitor and keep me up to date with my=
activities. This is flexible position, working with me is basically about =
instructions and following them. My only fear is that I may come at you imp=
romptu sometimes, So I need someone who can be able to meet up with my irre=
gular timings. I'm sure you'll understand I tend to have a very busy schedu=
le at this point as I am presently in Canada for a summit. I will be back i=
n 3 Weeks time. I think you're the right person for this post, Please note =
that this position is not office based for now because of my frequent trave=
ls and tight schedules. It's a part-time, and the flexibility means that th=
ere will be busier weeks than others. So it's a little difficult judging th=
e exact number of hours you'll be doing per week. If you can manage your ti=
me properly, this job may even give you some extra while you do something e=
lse on the side. As I have said, I'd want us to get a head start with thing=
s as soon as possible. I do have a pile up of work and a number of unattend=
ed chores which you can immediately assist me with. I hope we can meet up w=
ith the workload eventually. Permit me to use the coming week to test your =
efficiency and diligence towards all this, also to work out your time sched=
ule and fit it to mine. I really need to find the perfect person for this j=
ob and I am confident you can take up the challenges. On the long run we sh=
ould have a relatively sound working relationship between us.<br /> <br /> =
Below is the Application form to fill.&nbsp; &nbsp;<br /> <br /> 1.&nbsp;=
Name to be on the check :...<br /> 2. Your Address :...&nbsp; ( Including=
your apt # if your address have one )&nbsp; &nbsp;<br /> 3.&nbsp; City :=
=2E.. State..... &amp; Zipcode.....<br /> 4.&nbsp; Cell Phone Number :..=
=2E..<br /> 5.&nbsp; Sex :.....<br /> 6.&nbsp; Home Phone Number :... If =
available<br /> <br /> Once I have received your application form, I will =
get back to you with the task for the week ahead. Please understand that yo=
u will be paid ($500 weekly) as well&nbsp; as its important for me to make =
the necessary steps before I get back from my business trip.<br /> <br /> =
Best Regards,<br /> <br /> Troy Jackson.</p> </body></html>
--=_d41a094ba7658ca49445087e46de9605--

onpaysolution.com
IP address: 216.239.38.21
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Referrer: http://www.enom.com
Created: 2016-08-07
Updated: 2016-08-07
Expires: 2017-08-07
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Name Server: dns1.name-services.com
Name Server: dns2.name-services.com
Name Server: dns3.name-services.com
Name Server: dns4.name-services.com
Name Server: dns5.name-services.com

Domain whois record

Queried whois.enom.com with onpaysolution.com

Domain Name: ONPAYSOLUTION.COM

Registry Domain ID: 2050115187_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN

Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.enom.com

Registrar URL: www.enom.com

Updated Date: 2016-08-23T01:48:01.00Z

Creation Date: 2016-08-07T08:46:00.00Z

Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-08-07T08:46:00.00Z

Registrar: ENOM, INC.

Registrar IANA ID: 48

Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited

Registry Registrant ID:

Registrant Name: WHOIS AGENT

Registrant Organization: WHOIS PRIVACY PROTECTION SERVICE, INC.

Registrant Street: PO BOX 639

Registrant Street: C/O ONPAYSOLUTION.COM

Registrant City: KIRKLAND

Registrant State/Province: WA

Registrant Postal Code: 98083

Registrant Country: US

Registrant Phone: +1.4252740657

Registrant Phone Ext:

Registrant Fax: +1.4259744730

Registrant Fax Ext:

Registrant Email: [email protected]

Registry Admin ID:

Admin Name: WHOIS AGENT

Admin Organization: WHOIS PRIVACY PROTECTION SERVICE, INC.

Admin Street: PO BOX 639

Admin Street: C/O ONPAYSOLUTION.COM

Admin City: KIRKLAND

Admin State/Province: WA

Admin Postal Code: 98083

Admin Country: US

Admin Phone: +1.4252740657

Admin Phone Ext:

Admin Fax: +1.4259744730

Admin Fax Ext:

Admin Email: [email protected]

Registry Tech ID:

Tech Name: WHOIS AGENT

Tech Organization: WHOIS PRIVACY PROTECTION SERVICE, INC.

Tech Street: PO BOX 639

Tech Street: C/O ONPAYSOLUTION.COM

Tech City: KIRKLAND

Tech State/Province: WA

Tech Postal Code: 98083

Tech Country: US

Tech Phone: +1.4252740657

Tech Phone Ext:

Tech Fax: +1.4259744730

Tech Fax Ext:

Tech Email: [email protected]

Name Server: DNS1.NAME-SERVICES.COM

Name Server: DNS2.NAME-SERVICES.COM

Name Server: DNS3.NAME-SERVICES.COM

Name Server: DNS4.NAME-SERVICES.COM

Name Server: DNS5.NAME-SERVICES.COM

DNSSEC: unSigned

Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]

Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4252982646

URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/

>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2016-08-23T01:48:01.00Z <<<

For more information on Whois status codes, please visit https://icann.org/epp

The data in this whois database is provided to you for information

purposes only, that is, to assist you in obtaining information about or

related to a domain name registration record. We make this information

available "as is," and do not guarantee its accuracy. By submitting a

whois query, you agree that you will use this data only for lawful

purposes and that, under no circumstances will you use this data to: (1)

enable high volume, automated, electronic processes that stress or load

this whois database system providing you this information; or (2) allow,

enable, or otherwise support the transmission of mass unsolicited,

commercial advertising or solicitations via direct mail, electronic

mail, or by telephone. The compilation, repackaging, dissemination or

other use of this data is expressly prohibited without prior written

consent from us.

We reserve the right to modify these terms at any time. By submitting

this query, you agree to abide by these terms.

Version 6.3 4/3/2002
Advertisement

#304377 by waffliesinyoface Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:41 pm
So, this guy's a scammer, huh? Thought as much. They sent an email asking for my name & phone number and whatnot, then the very next email claimed that I was hired, and that one of their clients would be sending me 2,000+ dollars for some reason or another.
#304552 by LilMommaB Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:15 pm
Yup, I received an email saying I was hired and that my first task was to purchase some items for a few charities that he supports. That I should be receiving a check from his client soon to purchase these items. It seemed shady to begin with. I didn't see this warning post until after I'd already replied.
So is Onpay Solutions not a legit site?
#304564 by vonpaso xlura Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:58 am
If you receive a check, do not cash or deposit it. If it arrives via US Mail, take it unopened to the US Postal Inspection Service, along with printouts of the emails, and explain that it's a scam. If it arrives via another carrier, take it to that carrier's fraud department.

Please post the emails with complete headers, omitting your name and address.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#304876 by Bleon7 Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:27 pm
vonpaso xlura wrote:If you receive a check, do not cash or deposit it. If it arrives via US Mail, take it unopened to the US Postal Inspection Service, along with printouts of the emails, and explain that it's a scam. If it arrives via another carrier, take it to that carrier's fraud department.

Please post the emails with complete headers, omitting your name and address.

What happens if I deposited the check already?
#304884 by AlanJones Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:48 pm
The check will eventually be discovered to be fraudulent and the credit reversed from your account, possibly leaving you with a negative balance. You will also be charged fees for depositing a fake check and the bank could decide to report you to the authorities.

Your best option is to be pro-active and contact your bank's fraud department to tell them that you have discovered the check is fake.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#304920 by Tim Atem Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:56 pm
You're lucky that's all that happened. In the future - anyone asking you to cash a check and forward them funds is a scammer. Attempting to knowingly deposit a fraudulent check can not only get you in trouble at your bank, but also could land you in jail. I advise you to heed the advice you've been given above.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#304924 by LilMommaB Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:24 pm
This is the 2nd email I received.

These is to acknowledged you that your information has been received, You have been accepted and employed as my Special Personal Assistance. As you know this is a part-time job for now , If you have any other job at the moment, you can still keep to your job.You will start work asap ,I will keep you informed as soon as I make the list of what you have to do for me and email them to you , but the first on the list is the charity home funding that I usually do every month ,I do this every month to 3 charity home, You will be helping me out in purchasing some items which will be donated to them, The funds to do the assignment will be in form of Certified US Payment in the amount of $2,359.43, It will be sent over to you from one of my clients and I have some list to email you once you received the funds.You will make some arrangements in buying some stuff for the kids in the nearest store around you so you can mail them out. I will get you more information on that..

Ensure you check your emails daily so you can keep in contact with me because I will be communicating with you mostly through email & Phone Text Messaging , It's nice having you on board as my PA while am away. I hope to meet you very soon. Reply to this message as soon as you receive it in order to confirm you receive my update.

Thanks,

Troy Jackson.
#304940 by vonpaso xlura Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:26 pm
Do not answer the email. If he calls you on the phone, do not answer. Do not give him any clue that you still exist.

Please post the complete headers of the email.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#304941 by scottrosado Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:45 pm
Please, please, please follow the advice you received here, because it's not only important but truly is to your benefit. I can almost guarantee that had you deposited that check, you would not have been instructed to " buy toys for children". Most likely you would be advised to withdraw a certain amount in cash and to either deposit the cash into a bank account at some other bank or send it to someone via Western Union. If you had done this, once the check bounced back as being fraudulent and the funds reversed you would be held responsible. Please also note that you may receive several emails or text messages from this scammer, and when you don't respond he will become more persistent and may even threaten you with him "contacting the authorities" since you are in "possession of his funds", just continue to ignore him. He knows he's a scammer and really can't report you to anyone.