Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#310135 by Mike Wilson Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:41 pm
Fake company email address [email protected]
PHONE: +971551049311

The scammer is impersonating a legitimate company by using their mailing address.

Sent:
Subject: Re: Two years contract supply offer.

Greetings,

Thank you for your response which i appreciate so much.

First, The name of this product is CRUDE20 ADHESIVE GLUE.let me inform you that this contract doesn't really demand much qualification or in Oil and Gas because your duty as the contractor is to source and supply this product from African Based manufacturer company and deliver the Goods at the appointed time and also note that this contract do not mandate you to live in Africa or distract you from your present work.

You will work as a contractor, make inquiry from manufacturers of the product in Africa, make the required product available and supply to DUGAS in UAE on monthly basis as requested by DUGAS, Also you will be responsible to inspect the goods at the manufacturer’s factory, a day or 2 days before its shipment to our company(DUGAS) in Dubai UAE, monthly Flight Allowance from your Contractor location office to manufacturer factory for goods inspection will be paid by DUGAS.

You will be paid an Contractor establishment fee of $300,000.00 (three Hundred thousand United States Dollars) for two years, you will earn $25 on each liter as your working commission and as well serves as your monthly salary. Note that the monthly supply quantity is 30,000 liters (150 drums of 200 liter drum) per month for one year.

The establishment fee of $300,000.00 is geared towards facilitating you to establish an office in any African country of your choice or your home country; you are also entitled to Accommodation Allowance in any African country of your choice or your home country, monthly. An Official Car from DUGAS (Newest 2016 Toyota Highlander Hybrid) will be given to you for your office use.

let me quickly inform you that the challenging part of this contract is that, it is the duty of the contractor to supply his/her product sample from it's African manufacturers either by negotiation or co-operation (which means that the contract will bear the cost of its sample first supplied to DUGAS as our company engine Gage is minimum of 200 Liters) and further information regarding the product sample delivery will be enclose to you by our company contract department.

To proceed further, i want you to understand that from the position i occupy and years working with our company(DUGAS), it will be unprofessional of me to introduce a non capable person to handle DUGAS contract and after viewing your past and present career stated on your profile, I strongly believe you are capable to handle and deliver accordingly to our company demand.

Upon confirming your interest regards to my above mail, i will introduce you to our company direct to learn the contract MOU.

Insha Allah

Mrs Ahmed Maram,
Director of Sales and supply
Dubai Natural Gas Company Limited(DUGAS),UAE

Subject: Re: Two years contract supply offer.

Greetings

Thanks for your mail.

I will want to commend you on your effort on this contract and the time you have brought out to do this contract and i want
to advice you to follow every step of this contract very well in other to make a great sucess in this contract from my
company. If you have not send your CV, i advice you to send your CV, to my company contract department with this EMAIL:[email protected] so that they can open a contract file for you in my company and also send you the contract MOU,
to study and sign it. I also avice you to CC me on your mail to my company contract department so that i can follow up with your work.

CONTACT PERSON: Mr Abbas Mohamed Bhaskar (Head of Contract Department) POSITION:
Two Year Contract Project Supply OFFICE ADDRESS: Dubai Natural Gas Company Ltd. PO Box 4311 Dubai United Arab Emirates EMAIL:
[email protected] PHONE: +971551049311

The name of the product my company is demanding for is called CRUDE20 ADHESIVE GLUE, and i want you to use the name to make
a google search and contact the African manufactures of this product and get there own specification from them to send to my company contract department for approval.

Here is the product requested specifications.
Alkalinity (as NaOH, Wt. %) 0.15 Max.,Acidity, Wt. % Nil.,Characteristics Eastopet 60, Appearance Dark Brown Viscous Liquid,Inorganic Salt (as Sodium Sulphate, Wt. %) 1 Water, Wt. % 3, Active Matter (as Sodium Sulphonate, Wt. %) 60-62, Mineral Oil Content Wt. % 35.

Targeted price is $78

(Sample quantity is 200 liters)

I will be waiting for your responses.

Best Regards

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement