Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#310278 by Epic Wreck Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:37 pm
Tim Atem wrote:If you have already shipped items, you will need to be proactive as soon as possible and print all emails, take them to your local police station and file a report. You need to do this before they come looking for you. Make sure to stress to them that you are a victim of a work-at-home scam!

nlmails.com & nlvirtualspace.com are in the process of being reported for fraud. Can you please post the emails with your personal information removed with full headers (instructions can be found here: http://www.iptrackeronline.com/how-to-e ... eaders.php ) because we will need those to report the sites.

I have completed the first 31 days required for Notion Light's "Probation Period" only to find out that this was here. I did this search because as soon as I was supposed to be paid, my login was disabled, and my emails are not being returned along with unanswered phone calls to the numbers that others have published here.

During my tenure as a "Manager" for NL Company (Notion Lights), I have kept very thorough, digital records of what was shipped, along with when and where the parcels were shipped from (either FedEx or the USPS). My records include screenshots, scanned shipping labels, and tracking receipts (both digital and paper copies). Today I went just a bit further into an investigation that I hope will help the authorities when I contact them. NL didn't account for the fact that I am a freelance Network Engineer, and know my way around the net. To print off every email, and its full header information will take forever

I also have a snipit of a couple Telnet queries I ran from the header information in my correspondences with them. Everything I found was bounced off of a few unknown IP addresses and unknown servers, and in the end are being housed by Google domains. They went through a lot of trouble to cover their tracks, except for the phone numbers. After doing a reverse lookup, they belong to a small telephone service provider in California. Alas, I wasn't able to gain any other information. So, now I'm stuck, and according to what I have read here, in deep with the authorities (potentially).

Has anyone made ANY headway with local law enforcement? If so, how did you get them to cooperate w/o leaving yourself a target? If this is what I think it is, would the FBI, or any other Federal Law Enforcement agency a better route? It seems to me that in shipping the goods through either the USPS, or FedEx, makes this all federal. As I asked earlier, please contact me with any information that I can use to get out of what looks like a total mess, and leaves me wide open for any form of prosecution. Thanks in advance, and I am willing to provide certain private information to talk about the subject, or simply through here.
Advertisement

#310304 by Mike Wilson Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:18 am
Hello,
I am sorry to hear that you are a victim of this scam. If you have an email that was sent through a registered domain used in this scam, please post the full email header and the body of the email.

An email giving you instruction on where to ship the packages to would be very useful.

File a complaint on this page https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx .

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#310873 by Mike Wilson Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:01 am
Additional information on this fake company.

Samuel Barrett, Director, Notion Lights ("Hereby known as Employer"):
Having its principal place of business at:
Address: Office 79, Level Lambton, 15/171 Featherston St, Wellington, 6011
Phone: +1 (559) 717-8945 <<< VoIP number in California.
Email: [email protected]

The following is from the bogus contract and shows how the scam works. At the end of the probationary period the scammers will disappear..

DUTIES AND WORK CONDITIONS:
1. Employee`s Duties:
The Company assigns and the Employee undertakes the responsibility to provide the
following services to the Company in the context of the present Agreement:
1.1. The Employee shall check his/her email as well as the control panel at the Company`s
website regularly and on a daily basis and reply to the messages of designated
representatives, employees and officers of the Company without any significant delay;
1.2. The Employee shall receive the Company customers` mail items on first delivery
attempt;
1.3. If requested so by the Company, the Employee shall ensure storage of mail items
received from customers of the Company (for a period of up to 31 business days);
1.4. The Employee shall mail out received items within 12 hours after a prepaid shipping
label for a respective mail item is provided to him/her by a supervisor assigned to
him/her;
1.5. The Employee shall report to the supervisor within 2 hours after shipping each mail
item;
1.6. The Employee shall follow his/her Supervisor`s instructions and perform all assigned
tasks within requested time;
1.7. Employee shall not disclose any of the commercial information of the Company,
information of the Company`s financial operations, personal information about
customers and/or partners of the Company, etc. to any third party without written
consent from the Company.
2. Company`s Duties:
The Company`s duties are as follows:
2.1. To provide the Employee with information (delivery dates, contents, tracking numbers
and other relevant information) of mail items already received or expected to be
received by the Employee. The Company guarantees that all mail items received by
the Employee for the Company do not contain any objects or information forbidden
for spreading in the USA and/or abroad;
2.2. To pay for shipping of all mail items in advance (by means of providing prepaid
shipping labels for each respective mail item);
2.3. To provide necessary guidelines and advice on mail items shipping;
2.4. To avoid any delays with execution of the Employer`s payment obligations to the
Employee.
3. Term of Employment:
The term of Appendix A shall be a period of 1 year from the date it is signed.

4. Payment:
4.1. For the services rendered by the Employee as required by this Agreement, the
Employer shall pay to the Employee during the probationary period a base salary of
USD 2550$ per month plus USD 25$ per each processed mail item within 12 hours.
The probationary period begins when the Employee successfully ships out his/her
first mail item and finishes after 31 days.
4.2. After successful completion of the probationary period, the Employer shall pay to the
Employee his/her base salary of USD 3250$ per month plus USD 25$ for each
processed mail item within 12 hours. This compensation shall be paid in accordance
with the Employer`s policy while this Agreement is in force.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#320925 by SVJIMMY666 Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:54 pm
IT IS NOW CALLED :TOP NOTION" or notion-company.com..... I almost fell for this one but after the BBB could find nothing about this company , Google did and brought me here, thank God. anyways , unfortunately I deleted all my emails, but have pasted directly from their "website".....I hope I did this right and it helps others

TN
COMPANY
TOP NOTION IS A MANAGEMENT CONSULTING FIRM THAT HELPS WORLD’S BUSINESS LEADERS MOVE TOWARD LONG-TERM RESULTS. WE’RE PASSIONATE ABOUT BRINGING MAXIMUM SUCCESS TO OUR CLIENTS AND COMMUNITIES, EVEN IF IT ISN’T EASY.

Our successful track record, built over a period of 10 years, is centred on a core team of exclusive senior consultants.
With extensive ‘hands on’ and senior management experience gained working in organisations similar to your own, their deep technical knowledge and real-world expertise enables us to deliver sustainable results quickly and efficiently.

read more
years of
experience
successful
projects
partner
programs
24/7
technical
support
Customer Strategy & Marketing
Customers are the source of real development. TN company combines in-depth customer insights with practical proficiency in operations and economics to help our clients create sustainable, organic development.
Building a World Class Supply Chain
The challenges faced by supply chain leaders are numerous, for example they must deliver despite the uncertain business environment, state against complex reputational and legal risks, and meet growing demand etc.
We make sure you have the modern technology available, along with the logistics expertise and professional services needed to continuously develop the performance of your supply chain. Leveraging our team allows your team to focus on strategy and accomplish your goals quicker.
read more
Consulting for Business Services
TN company’s client engagements include large, prestigious, publicly-trading companies as well as small and mid-sized privately held firms, seeking to add value, reduce cost, guarantee quality, reduce time, and achieve strategic advantage and calculated superiority.
read more
Shared Services and Outsourcing
Understanding and applying cost-efficient solutions that balance with service requirements is essential to your success. Our teams will solve your transportation network challenges and improve performance while positively impacting profitability and satisfaction. We work on a project basis, as dedicated resources, or through the allocation of hours to customize your solutions and maximize your results.
read more
mt-0189-img4.jpgmt-0189-img5.jpgmt-0189-img6.jpg
Don’t just come to work:
Come to change.
Join TN Company
We’ve spent a lot of time with candidates-and they explain what they want in their ideal job and career in similar ways:
— To work with smart, interesting people with diverse backgrounds to solve the biggest challenges across private, public and social sectors
— A community of people they enjoy and teams that work well together
— Significant work where their skills make an impact and make a difference in the world
— To constantly view the world as their classroom
Taken together, this describes a career at TN Company.
We request you to explore the pages below to learn more about what a career at TN Company can stand for you.
Testimonials:
mt-0189-img7.jpg
mt-0189-img8.jpg
mt-0189-img9.jpg

mt-0189-img10.jpg
mt-0189-img11.jpg
mt-0189-img12.jpg
TN
COMPANY
© 2009 - 2016 All Rights Reserved
Call us:
ES: +34 911 98 38 83
USA: +1 (856) 437-5762
Top Notion,
Office 134, Carrera de S. Jerónimo, 15, 28014 Madrid, Spain
Email: [email protected]
#320955 by vonpaso xlura Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:50 pm
notion-company.com was registered today, but claims copyright 2009. It claims to be in Spain, but has no Spanish. It claims a phone number, but no address, in America.

Anyone else who has tried to deal with notion-company.com, please post emails here.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#321050 by Chris D Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:53 am
I figured this was a scam and replied to the email to attempt to get information that could hopefully get them caught. They asked to reply to the original email that said that I applied for employment with their company( which was the original reason I thought it was a scam since I haven't ever applied to their organization) with a valid CELL NUMBER only. When I did they sent me a text from the phone number (669)220-7427 and the content of the text was:" I was accepted for a position. Review vacancy details on co-re.com." In addition to the fact that I've never applied for anything with the top notion company, or notion lights company, in the original email they were saying the company name was TM COMPANY and when I clicked on the link they provided it was TN company. They also stated the compensation was 2600$/ month for the first 31 days and then was 3300$/ month after, with unreal paid time off, and health and dental insurance. I've always heard that if it's too good to be true it probably is... Removed information educating a scammer (BW)
I tried to include the screenshot of the info they emailed me but I do not know how to, I click the insert image button above, but it only inserts [img] so if anyone can help me with that I will insert the screenshots I've got.
Thanks and I hope no one else gets scammed as I've seen others that have actually gotten scammed and have wasted a lot of their valuable time.
#321051 by Bryon Williams Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:59 am
Copy and paste the emails sent to you with the email address. Remove your personal information prior to submitting.

Screenshot are not searchable.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#321154 by jcookroxx Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:39 pm
Received an email from them, I responded. When I got a text telling me to go to co-ren.com I thought it was a little weird. That said I figured I would check it out.... One I saw the "employment contract" I Googled the company name and it brought me here... Glad I checked.

How do I forward the emails and contract to you?

Copied and pasting here

On Mar 1, 2017 12:07 PM, "Zelma Marks" < [email protected]> wrote:
Dear Applicant

We are more than happy to let you know that TM. Company has chosen you to participate in the screening procces and file an application for a job available in your area. The vacancy you will apply for is that of Logistics Supervisor, it is remote, thus you will be operating from home.

Due to the fact that this is a remote job, you will be able to work with a rigid or flexible work schedule during business hours according to your convenience. Moreover, you will be trained on the company. Once you pass the probanionary period, you will have a brilliant opportunity to work in one of our warehouses.

Your duties and responsibilities as a Logistics Supervisor will include:

* to keep information current in your virtual Control Panel with daily assigned tasks online;

* to pack and repack, assure quality inspection and dispatch of orders;

* to deal with receipting of deliveries and checking goods in;

Compensation structure:

Compensation will include а competitive salary and extra bonuses.

First Salary: 2,600$ to be paid at the end of the month.

Ensuing payment: 3,300/month after trial period of 1 month, the sum total to be divided into 2 biweekly payments.

* Complementary incentives: you will also be getting extra bonuses for each processed package. After the trial period bonuses will be paid every 2 weeks along with the salary.

* All Logistics Managers- even those who work part-time - receive a solid benefits package, including full health insurance and paid time off. We also have all kinds of resources for your elevation.

Zelma Marks , in order to receive more information regarding the job, please reply with the following:

- Your Current Cell Number:

and our HR department will be excited to answer all your questions.

The applications with valid phone numbers are given priority.

We hold out our hope that the Logistics Supervisor position has interested you, and we will build strong business relations in future together!

Sincerely,

TM. Company

-----_------------------

My response

To whom it may concern,
My name is not Zelma Marks, however I'm interested in the opportunity. My name is xxxxxxxx, and my contact number is xxx-xxx-xxxx

Look forward to hearing from you,

xxxxxxxxx

---------------------------

Then I got this text...

Dear xxxxxxx you are accepted for a position. Review vacancy details on co-ren.com

---------------------------------
Was unable to copy and paste the agreement I was asked to sign but this is the URL to the page

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope this helps nail them
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed personal information.
#321276 by bantaallen1985 Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:20 am
I received the exact same emails from some random girl who claimed she was recruiting people to work for a company called Optiway Inc. I also got this same email a few years ago, only it was for a different company. It is an obvious scam. There are so many red flags.
#322116 by neevang Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:30 pm
I also had got myself into this scam business. Gladly, I only send an empty package for their request. I know there was something wrong about this. I started to look into it more and I find it here that I am not the only one who had got into this mess.

I have 5 delivery parcel they send to my address. I still can log into their top-panel.com website to track the status of their delivery. They kept calling me on this fraud number. I told one of their fake representatives that I won't deliver their packages. And if they do send more, I will report their deliveries and business to the police.

4 of their packages has return back into FedEx and UPS. And I had 1 box outside my door with their descriptive info to deliver.

I hope telling one of their fraud worker on the phone will get my message and they stop sending their packages on my doorstep.

If anyone has clear themselves from this mess, please share your story how you did it.

Right now, what I can do is wait to see they stop sending me these packages. And if they still persist, I will take their packages and scam business to the police. I feel these are my action plans to clear myself and get rid of the scammers.

Any other advice you may have that sounds better to do, by all means, share!
#322121 by AlanJones Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:01 pm
neevang wrote:Gladly, I only send an empty package for their request.

neevang wrote:I have 5 delivery parcel they send to my address.

neevang wrote:4 of their packages has return back into FedEx and UPS. And I had 1 box outside my door with their descriptive info to deliver.

It's not entirely clear what you did with all of the items that you received (especially the contents of the empty package that you forwarded on.

You would be advised to contact the police urgently now before the owners of the stolen items that are currently in your possession report you to them as part of the fraud.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#322126 by vonpaso xlura Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:41 pm
Did you mean top-panel.com, which is in server failure, or top-panels.com, which is related to this scam and has been reported for fraud, but is still up? If it is top-panels.com, please post additional evidence that can prove to the registrar that it is fraudulent.

Also, if you know any other sites related to this scam that aren't mentioned in this thread, please mention them, along with evidence.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#322154 by neevang Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:02 pm
To Alan Jones,

Thank you for responding. If only your website allows me to paste screenshots to reveal details of their fraud operation, I gladly can give a overall layout how they run their fraud business online.

AlanJones wrote:
neevang wrote:Gladly, I only send an empty package for their request.

Now, this empty package, they call it a was a test package delivery using their prepaid FedEx shipping.

neevang wrote:I have 5 delivery parcel they send to my address.

5 packages shows up on my door and it was returned back to the UPS and FedEx.

neevang wrote:4 of their packages has return back into FedEx and UPS. And I had 1 box outside my door with their descriptive info to deliver.

The 1 box outside my door will be returned back to UPS.

It's not entirely clear what you did with all of the items that you received (especially the contents of the empty package that you forwarded on.

You would be advised to contact the police urgently now before the owners of the stolen items that are currently in your possession report you to them as part of the fraud.

Thanks for the advice. I am going to immediately contact the police.