Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#301170 by HannahsDad Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:50 pm
DLP Logistics Inc at http://dlplogistics.com

DLP Logistics , Inc. was founded in 2005 as an international freight forwarder for small businesses at New York’s JFK Airport. Innovative operational techniques enabled us to enjoy almost immediate success and growth. E-commerce emerged as a potent force for changing the ways companies and consumers did business. Technology linked buyers and sellers in new ways that propelled globalization. While the core business continued to focus on package delivery, DLP Logistics expanded its vision to become an enabler of global commerce. The strategy that emerged was to drive growth through a new set of global services to meet the needs of customers seeking more efficient supply chains. Services added included transportation and distribution for larger shipments via road, rail, air, and ocean. Specialty services were developed for high-tech, automotive, and consumer goods industries, because they increasingly were sourcing globally. Since 2005 we have become the world's largest delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. We are pioneers in International and Domestic Logistics, with offices and agents worldwide. We successfully offer our clients complete door to door transportation, which is tailored to their exact requirements. That’s how we make the world work better.

Career Opportunities
Operations - Openings throughout the company for high energy individuals with various levels of logistical experience in either Air/Ocean Import/Export & CHB processes. Whether at the entry, supervisor, or manager level, we seek individuals who can demonstrate a successful track record of self-motivation, strong work ethic, and a proven ability to organize, communicate and meet deadlines in a timely manner. Our customers demand the best, and we strive to provide it.

Send us your Resume at [email protected]

Main Office: 7380 W. Sand Lake Road Orlando, Florida, 32819
+1 (407) 530-0211
Chesterfield's Office: 333 Chesterfield Center Chesterfield, MO 63017
+1 (314) 449-8147
Operation Manager: Philip Kim [email protected]
Sales Manager Michael Regan [email protected]
Support: [email protected]

Created 12 July 2016 for 1 year only

Advertisement

#305592 by TCGILF Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:54 am
I'm not for sure i need help is this a real company I have already recieved my first package. below is there email to me. "
Edward Brown, DLP Logistics HR Manager" <[email protected]>
date: Fri, Aug 26, 2016 at 1:56 PM
subject: Re: Employment Agreement
mailed-by: gmail.com
: Important according to our magic sauce.
Your candidature was approved for Order Manager Position and now we are sending the attached Employment Agreement to you. Your next step is to print it, then sign it and send back to us via email (scan or a photo).

If you have any questions please feel free to call us at (407) 409-7678 or just reply to this email. Our managers are waiting to answer all your questions.

Regards,
Edward Brown, HR Manager
(407) 530-0211
DLP LOGISTICS
http://WWW.DLPLogistics.Com
Dear <snipped>,

You will receive your first package today. The info about it is displayed in a web panel located at http://WWW.Work-Panel.Com , your Username and password: <removed personally identifying information>

If you want another username and/or password, write us, and we will change them.

The user guide is attached to this email, please learn it, there are all the steps of the job described.
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2& ... &safe=1&zw
Last edited by Tim Atem on Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: removed personally identifying information
#305601 by Tim Atem Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:07 pm
It is a scam. There's no such thing as legitimate reshipping jobs. You need to take the package (if you still have it) together with all your emails and file a report with your local police before they come looking or you. When victims realize their credit cards have been used to make purchases that are shipped to you, it is your information they have and not the scammer's.

I'll post the domain lookups for the fake sites shortly.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#305603 by Tim Atem Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:18 pm
DLPLogistics.com & work-panel.com are already in the process of being reported for fraud.

Contacts

Main Office:
7380 W. Sand Lake Road << No business by this name at that address, REGUS offices
Orlando, Florida, 32819
+1 (407) 530-0211 << Peerless Network VOIP phone in Kissimmee, FL

Chesterfield's Office:
333 Chesterfield Center << No business by this name at that address, it's a Hyatt Hotel
Chesterfield, MO 63017
+1 (314) 449-8147

Operation Manager:
Philip Kim
[email protected]

Sales Manager
Michael Regan
[email protected]

Support:
[email protected]

Registry Domain ID: 2042158429_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.paknic.com
Registrar URL: http://www.paknic.com/
Updated Date: 2016-07-18T09:45:49Z
Creation Date: 2016-07-12T14:04:31Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-07-12T14:04:31Z
Registrar: Paknic Private Limited
Registrar IANA ID: 1367
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +92.4237421615
Reseller:
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Whois Agent
Registrant Organization: Web Domains By Proxy
Registrant Street: GPO Box 3068
Registrant City: Lahore
Registrant State/Province: Punjab
Registrant Postal Code: 54000
Registrant Country: PK
Registrant Phone: +92.4237421615
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: Whois Agent
Admin Organization: Web Domains By Proxy
Admin Street: GPO Box 3068
Admin City: Lahore
Admin State/Province: Punjab
Admin Postal Code: 54000
Admin Country: PK
Admin Phone: +92.4237421615
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: [email protected]
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: Whois Agent
Tech Organization: Web Domains By Proxy
Tech Street: GPO Box 3068
Tech City: Lahore
Tech State/Province: Punjab
Tech Postal Code: 54000
Tech Country: PK
Tech Phone: +92.4237421615
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: [email protected]
Name Server: NS1.DLPLOGISTICS.COM
Name Server: NS2.DLPLOGISTICS.COM
DNSSEC: Unsigned

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#306909 by jet2016 Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:40 am
Hey there, i just received an email from the same person who sent you , and i sent it back to them its a contract of employment. out of curiosity i tried to search relevant information about the company and i wasn't able to find any so i want to know did you really received a parcel of package? and a tracking information? because that's the only basis for me to believed that this is a legit employment opportunity ? thanks

reagrds
#306910 by Bryon Williams Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:53 am
Tim Atem wrote:It is a scam. There's no such thing as legitimate reshipping jobs. You need to take the package (if you still have it) together with all your emails and file a report with your local police before they come looking or you. When victims realize their credit cards have been used to make purchases that are shipped to you, it is your information they have and not the scammer's.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#310354 by Dodgeball13 Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:19 pm
I believe it is a scam. I had signed up as well. Received and forwarded 11 packages. I never received my pay on 10/22. I attempted to contact the HR Manager Edward Brown at the phone number listed on his emails but it just rings and rings. I also attempted to reach another gentleman who had called me back on 10/21 to verify all my information for pay but that phone just rings and rings without any voicemail.
#310422 by vonpaso xlura Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:14 am
Is this the same website as above? Please post the emails they sent you.

Print out all the emails, take them to the police, and explain that you are a victim of a reshipping scam. Otherwise they will arrest you for receiving stolen property.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#310424 by Bryon Williams Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:30 am
Please follow Vx's advice.

I believe he/she meant to say you may be charged with a crime.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#310569 by Seattle Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:54 am
I filed a victim (employment scam report) with the FBI. The local authorities said since the scam appears to countrywide FBI has jurisdiction. I was advised to inform equifax, experian and transunion of the scam to cover all bases.
Honestly, this type of trash belongs in jail.
#310571 by Seattle Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:58 am
[You too! I'm sorry to hear that]I believe it is a scam. I had signed up as well. Received and forwarded 11 packages. I never received my pay on 10/22. I attempted to contact the HR Manager Edward Brown at the phone number listed on his emails but it just rings and rings. I also attempted to reach another gentleman who had called me back on 10/21 to verify all my information for pay but that phone just rings and rings without any voicemail.[/quote]