Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#328964 by Mike Wilson Thu May 25, 2017 1:12 am
The work at home employment offer of receiving and shipping packages is a scam. The criminals will buy merchandise with a stolen credit card, have the merchandise shipped to your home and then give you instructions to forward the package to another location. When the fraud is discovered your name will be the one that is traceable by law enforcement.

www.topusapack.com
Top USA Pack

2960 Lakewood Ave SW,
Atlanta, GA 30344, USA

Telephone: (678) 890-0113
E-mail [email protected]

Please post any emails from this fake company in this thread.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#328966 by Mike Wilson Thu May 25, 2017 1:41 am
The scammers will use you for the first month and them disappear without paying you.

Top USA Pack team offers recently opened job opening - Quality Control Manager.
Open in: United States (Any City)
Type: Entry level, Remote.
Working Hours: ~15 hrs weekly.

Typical Responsibilities:
- receiving and sending goods;
- checking the quality of products;
- managing the delivery service;
- entering data about the parcels to the work panel;
- preparation of accompanying documents.

Benefit structure:
The first month will be your preliminary period. During that period we pay $40 for every sent box. The whole sum you receive at the end of the first month.
Ensuing payment: basic 2200 dollars Monthly plus bonus $20 for every shipping. Total sum will be divided into 2 biweekly payments.
The applicant should suit next demands:
- Must be of legal age;
- To have perfect communication skills;
- To be a wise time manager;
- Authorization to work in the U.S;

If you are interested in our job offer, please request an Application Form.

Have a nice day,
Recruiting Manager
Top USA Pack LLC

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#328967 by Mike Wilson Thu May 25, 2017 1:42 am
The scammers will use you for the first month and them disappear without paying you.

Top USA Pack team offers recently opened job opening - Quality Control Manager.
Open in: United States (Any City)
Type: Entry level, Remote.
Working Hours: ~15 hrs weekly.

Typical Responsibilities:
- receiving and sending goods;
- checking the quality of products;
- managing the delivery service;
- entering data about the parcels to the work panel;
- preparation of accompanying documents.

Benefit structure:
The first month will be your preliminary period. During that period we pay $40 for every sent box. The whole sum you receive at the end of the first month.
Ensuing payment: basic 2200 dollars Monthly plus bonus $20 for every shipping. Total sum will be divided into 2 biweekly payments.
The applicant should suit next demands:
- Must be of legal age;
- To have perfect communication skills;
- To be a wise time manager;
- Authorization to work in the U.S;

If you are interested in our job offer, please request an Application Form.

Have a nice day,
Recruiting Manager
Top USA Pack LLC

Our company helps to deliver the goods from different American stores to people all over the world.

We offer home based part-time job. You donТt need to visit any office.

We appreciate your interest in being a part of our team and ready to offer you a job.

Please read Job description and FAQ attentively in order to get more information about our job opening.

If you agree to all statements and accept the position and its responsibilities please:

1. Print Job offer and Payment form attached;

2. Fill and sign the papers where indicated;

3. Send scans back to us via this email.

Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

We look forward to hearing from you and hope you decide to accept the position we are offering you.

Regards,
Emily Davidson
Top USA Pack, LLC
(678) 890-0113

It is ALWAYS a scam
#329110 by Dessaie Fri May 26, 2017 6:15 pm
I was contact buy this company and they are a scam. Also they will try to setup a user panel so you manage the packages and print shipping labels. DO NOT HAVE ANY CONTACT WITH THIS "COMPANY".
#329163 by Jane71 Sat May 27, 2017 4:52 am
good morning all,

i have been in the same situation, TOPUSAPACK , hired me i received the first two packages, luckily i didn't send them yet, what should i do? they asked me about my pay-pal account this is how i will be paid monthly, 2200$ Plus 20$ for every package sent, i have some questions asking them but now i can't even open their website, i am now worried about my green card, they took my green card copy+ they asked me my Facebook URL, i am glad that i found out that they are scammers but i am now worried about my green card, they have stolen my data, like my green card , my date of birth, :evil:
#329172 by Tim Atem Sat May 27, 2017 7:45 am
I'm sorry you were victimized by these scammers.

You'll need to be proactive. Print out your emails and take the packages you received to your local police and fle a report, make sure to tell them you are a victim, too, of a work-at-home scam. You will also need to report to immigration that your green card was stolen.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#329192 by AlanJones Sat May 27, 2017 12:16 pm
^^^Yes, you need to report it to the police. The packages will have been paid for with compromised credit cards and when the merchants realise, it will be your details that they pass to the authorities - so you need to be proactive. If the police have to come looking for you, they will be working on the assumption that you are involved in the fraud.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#329197 by Jane71 Sat May 27, 2017 3:34 pm
good evening

thank you so much for your help, i went to police station and reported this fraud, he gave me a paper of IdentityThft.gov and told me that report your incident there, and when they will give you a reference number , then come back to me, then i reported this incident on Identitytheft.gov and they gave me reference number, then i went back to the police station and gave it to him, then 30 minutes later he gave me incident report i have it now,
so i did two things, i reported this incident in the police station as well as online on the website identitytheft.gov, my question is now, i have the packages with me, can i return these packages back to the address from where i received them, what will be the next step? please guide me to finish these things , can i return these packages back to the address from where i received them or not? + what else should i do further?

Thank you so much
#329226 by AlanJones Sun May 28, 2017 12:27 am
You will need to ask the police what you should do with the packages that you have received.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#329227 by Jane71 Sun May 28, 2017 12:38 am
thank you sir, for replying, i asked the Police officer he said leave it at home and just give me some pictures of it,

that's what he did, but now i am seeing that more packages are coming to my address what should i do?

i already sent them massage to stop sending me packages and i am going to return the packages back to them, is this a good idea what i did? because i have no other option, i have to return the packges back to them , is this a good things?
#329335 by Jane71 Mon May 29, 2017 1:47 pm
Good afternoon Sir,

when i asked them " why they are not sending products directly to the costumers they replied like this

Hello . Many people all over the world want to buy quality American goods. Unfortunately many online stores don't send their goods outside the country. We help to reship the goods with the help of our Agents. It is more comfortable and cheaper than maintenance of huge stores. You was calling on Sunday. We had days off the same as many companies in our country. I don't see any evidences to accuse our company in fraudulent activity

this is their address:

Address:
2960 Lakewood Ave SW,
Atlanta, GA 30344, USA
Telephone: (678) 890-0113
E-mail [email protected]
#329370 by vonpaso xlura Tue May 30, 2017 1:38 am
This domain has been registered with false info and has been reported for fraud. The claimed Georgia address is a self-storage facility, not a reshipping business.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10