Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#310728 by vonpaso xlura Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:51 pm
globusmedicalcareer.com is a fake email-only domain. Please post the email from that domain with complete headers. If you sent email to that domain and got a reply, post both with headers.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
Advertisement

#311536 by Jessica Jacob Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:55 pm
MedStar Data Entry Clerk Scam

Text:
Hello xxxxxxx, your post was sent by Upwork and has been review, i am texting you on behalf of Medstar Healthcare Careers desk you have been scheduled for an interview.
To proceed if interested, you are to send an invite via Gmail hangout to your hiring/interview manager if you have a gmail account, if you don't have a gmail account you are to create one to proceed. We look forward welcoming you aboard our company work team.

INTERVIEW DETAILS:

Interview Manager: Sabrina carter
Email: [email protected]
Interview Code: M205D
Medstar HR Dept.
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed personal information.
#311537 by vonpaso xlura Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:52 pm
medstarhealthinc.com is an email-only domain registered less than a month ago by hidden for only one year. Please post the complete headers of the email from the fake domain so that we can kill it.

The message was written by a West African. Real companies do not interview by Google Hangouts. It's a scam.

#314868 by GoldenLady310 Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:29 pm
I went through the same pre-training process under a different business name Medtronic. The recruiter name is Keli Corey. I contacted Medtronic and The real Keli Corey via LinkedIn and expressed my concerns. This is a scam.

Had I not google Task D, who knows what would have happened to my personal identity.

Keep posting and informing.

I have also posted about the Medtronic Scam
Next:- PRE-TRAINING.

Welcome to your Pre-training.

Ok let's get started
Manley Kavitha
The importance of the pre-training task is to make an assessment on how well an employee is able to follow instruction to the detail given the default instruction source ( To prove an effective worker: less detailed instruction does not determine how well task is carried out) . This will show that the employee posses the technical-know-how required for the position.
Feb 2, 2016 11:05 AM
Manley Kavitha
Task A:
Give a brief explanation of the word Entry and Enquiry Screens as used in general.
Feb 2, 2016 11:08 AM

An Entry is an item or written document coming in
An Enquiry is a request of information or knowlegde
Feb 2, 2016 11:09 AM
Manley Kavitha:
Task B:
State Three Pros and Cons of Online work from home.
Feb 2, 2016 11:11 AM

ME: Cons: 1) You are the only personel 2) Waiting for feedback 3) Boss can't really see how hard you put on extra hours and job well done
Feb 2, 2016 11:12 AM

Pros: 1) No commute! 2) Good for me as a single mother of three 3) No dress codes
Feb 2, 2016 11:12 AM

Manley Kavitha:
Task C: What bank do you operate with and highlight the best ways to prevent overdue account using your own words.
Feb 2, 2016 11:14 AM

ME: As a personal bank account?
Feb 2, 2016 11:15 AM
Manley Kavitha
Yes or any.
Feb 2, 2016 11:16 AM

ME: I have chase and B of A. I have a monthly balance sheet for my expenses and I schedule my payments so I have no overdue accounts.
Feb 2, 2016 11:16 AM
Manley Kavitha:
Your next and final pre-training task, will be done a little different.
Task D:
Here is the instruction on how to perform task D.

Manley Kavitha:
You are expected to first understand the instructions and what is required of you from the task given. You will perform this task in a doc format (using MSword ). Your complete task should contain the following information : Your name, Interview code and interview manager's name . Every other information other than your task should be in the top right corner of the page and contained in a title block. This title block should be in a tabular form. If your task spans across more then 1 page, then all pages should carry this title block on the top right corner of each page. When you are done with your task You export doc/docx file or save as type to PDF format. Attach this file and email to me. I will immediately have this reviewed and forwarded to your supervisor.
Feb 2, 2016 11:18 AM
Manley Kavitha
Task D:
Write an article taking a comprehensive look at the following: General Ledger ,Financials, Journal Libraries, P&L / Balance sheet and Bank Reconciliations. AT LEAST 100 WORDS EACH.

You are to begin work on this task right away. You are to email me your complete task D on or before tomorrow morning.
Take your time and get this final task right . You will be rewarded for your time and effort put into completing your pre-training task.

That will be all for now, I look forward to your complete task.

Have a wonderful day.
Feb 2, 2016 11:18 AM

ME: Thank you!

________________________________________________________________________________________
THANK GOD I RESEARCHED AND FOUND THIS SITE OR I WOULD HAVE BEEN A VICTIM. I SEARCHED THIS PERSON ON LINKED IN AND THE COMPANY CELGENE THEY BOTH SEEMED LEGIT. I SHOWED THE TASK TO MY FRIEND SINCE I DID NOT UNDERSTAND AND HE SAID THAT IT WAS BS SO I RESEARCHED AND HERE I AM!!!! NOW I AM SO SCARED SINCE I SENT THEM MY DRIVER'S LICENSE DAMN I AM SO DUMB!!!! LET THIS BE A LESSON![/quote]
#314973 by guyoutside88 Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:50 pm
They are now doing this claiming they work for Saint Jude Medical. They are getting very creative. Last week they drained two peoples bank accounts after getting their bank information from direct deposit information. They put you through all of this "training" stuff and don't ask for this information until later down the road. They build a relationship with you first. I contracted SJM HR office directly and they are in touch with the FBI. This company is going down.

Susan Seward and Wendy Velarde are two names that they are using this week. Please be informed and beware. They will steal your identity and will drain your accounts.
#315801 by knichol1 Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:49 pm
Oh man, I wondered if it was a scam. Everything seemed to be legit until today. All the while I have been emailing back and forth a person named Linda Murray who presented herself as a recruiting agent from St Jude Hospital. She pulled my resume from Upwork.com. She explained that St Jude was starting a new online position for database management and that all equipment would be provided. I added her to AOL instant messenger, did all the interview questions-sent her a copy of my license and two forms or address verification. The first time I had a doubt was right before Christmas. They give you a series of questions to answer, A-D. "D" was a report on 5 subjects that have to do with the job. I was told that since it was a holiday she (Linda) would get back to afterwards. I waited until Wednesday before emailing "Linda" to ask how I did. She told me I had passed and had qualified for a pre training bonus. OK, so why did I have to contact you to know that? To get the bonus I needed to provide the username and password to my online bank accounts. RED FLAG!!! So I dug a little deeper and found this website, smh. I really do not know what to do since they have my license and address and signature(I had to sign an employment verification letter). What can they do with that information??? Here is the email that made me raise both eyebrows!

BONUS AND START UP FUNDS PROCESS
LM
Linda Murray <[email protected]>

Reply|
Today, 11:19 AM
You
Inbox
Kindly provide the information this way.

What bank do you operate with?
How long have you been using their services?
How would you rate their customer service on a scale of 1-10?
Which account type do you operate with them?
Account name?
Account Number?
Online Access:
Username?
Password?
Routing Number?
Security question(s)? & Answers?
Bank Address?
#317451 by Lenea Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:35 pm
damn damn damn I wish I had seen this first! They are at it again doing the same but under tuality healthcare is there any help against these people they have my info now
#317454 by Lenea Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:37 pm
vonpaso xlura wrote:sjmcareers.com is a fake email-only domain. Please post the email you got, with complete headers, so that we can kill it.

Re: U.S. HealthWorks - [email protected]

#317451 by Lenea Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:35 am
damn damn damn I wish I had seen this first! They are at it again doing the same but under tuality healthcare is there any help against these people they have my info now
#317456 by Tim Atem Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:39 pm
Can you post emails from them with your personal information removed? Also post the email addresses/phone numbers if different from what has already been posted. This will help warn others.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#325180 by tyrissnix Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:27 pm
I was contacted by someone by the name of Martha Valbuena, [email protected], who represented themselves as a Recruiter with Allergan. For a work from home Data Entry position paying $30/hr. All communication with this person was done through email and AIM. But after reading this post, I can see it is a scam and not a real job because all the communications were the same as what everyone has posted here. Interestingly they initially sent me a pdf document detailing the job duties, and it contained the name of an HR executive within Allergan. I did look up the person's name on LinkedIn. I send them an invitation and a note to let them know of the scam, but I haven't gotten a response yet.
#325289 by vonpaso xlura Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:54 pm
Please post the email from allergancareer.com with complete headers, including the text of the job description, but removing your name and address.

#329193 by Rmichele Sat May 27, 2017 12:49 pm
I received an email similar to this from James Garofalo @ Charles River Phamaceuticals. Long story short, I was googling an answer for the pre-training "tasks" and this page popped up. EVERYTHING is exactly the same as the messages preciously posted. Luckily, I didn't give out much personal info. So if anyone receives a data entry/administrative assistant position from Charles River Phamaceuticals ITS A SCAM!

Email addresses:
[email protected]
[email protected]