Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#334508 by middleman87 Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:49 pm
Was contacted via e-mail by a company initially just titled "Youth Education" from an [email protected], and after replying to said e-mail was contacted by a different e-mail ([email protected]) for a company called Perfection Youth Education.

I looked up the phone number they gave me and it brought me to a scamnumbers.info page for a different (but close) number regarding a "Canadian Travel and Youth Exchanges" company with a link to this forum regarding that scam: https://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic ... 60#p300060

The description on their website perfectioneducation.ca is the exact same as the one described in that forum post, so it seems they just changed names. They also used to go under Association of United Council, as seen in this forum post as well which shows the exact same information: viewtopic.php?f=34&p=280673
Advertisement

#334509 by Bryon Williams Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:55 pm
Please post the emails sent to you from each email address. Also post the email headers from each.

Remove your personal information prior to submitting.

Phone numbers also.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#334511 by middleman87 Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:09 pm
The initial e-mail I received from [email protected] with the header "Your candidacy has been approved / Administrative Assistant":
Hello [My Name],

Based on your resume posted to Monster recruiting website our hr manager approved your candidacy for a position Administrative Assistant.

Job Type: Full time and Part time positions available.

Salary: start $27 per hour

The Administrative Assistant is accountable for the successful management of the company according to the preferred direction set by the Supervising Manager.

THE IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR OUR TEAM CAN BE DESCRIBED AS:

- Effective communication skills, both verbal and listening
- Have a high comfort level and aptitude for quickly learning new software
- Must be organized and have a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize competing tasks
- Must be able to work well both in a team environment and independently
- Computer skills including: navigation through internet and intranet, typing or keyboard, understanding of basic software applications
(e.g., Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email)

Please e-mail back if you are interested in this position.

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions 506-801-8475

Thank you for attention.

Best Regards
Youth Education Hiring Team

and the follow-up e-mail from [email protected] with the header "Additional information / Administrative Assistant with Perfection Youth Education" looked like this:
Dear [My Name],

Our office located in Moncton, NB, Canada. And we are planning to open an additional office at your location in a couple of month, that is why we are hiring you. Your skills and experience will be an ideal fit for our International Relations Department. This position is offered
subject to satisfactory reference and pre-employment checks and completion of the one-month probationary period during which time your performance will be reviewed.

Perfection Youth Education has many years experience of delivering high quality programs. All our staff have either been exchange students, have lived, worked or studied overseas. They understand the challenges involved and are committed to
providing you with a high level of service and support throughout.

Long established relationships with our international partners ensure the highest standards of care and support to participants. We maintain a network of volunteer community coordinators who work in support of students and families during the
exchange experience.

Your title will be Administrative Assistant, and you will report to the Company’s Supervising Manager.

Your duties will involve the following:

- Managing the day-to-day operations of the office
- Organizing and maintaining files and records
- Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments
- Managing projects and conducting research
- Preparing and editing correspondence, reports, and presentations
- Making travel and guest arrangements
- Providing quality customer service
- Working in a professional environment

For now this position allows to work distantly, and there may be times when you'll be required to work in our office, depending on the needs of the business. Basically you can work from any province of Canada.

Administrative Assistant performs a variety of Internet research functions and uses word processing, spreadsheet and presentations and requires strong computer and Internet research skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.

Within 4 weeks you will be on paid probation, doing local researches creating reports and presentations in MS PowerPoint and arranging housing for upcoming groups of students. Instructions on how to implement the projects will be sent to you by email. There is no need to meet students personally, your main role is to represent your area and do a local research for the company describing high-schools and colleges.

SALARY: $33.00 per hour after probationary. $27.00 per hour for a start during the trial period + developing scale of bonuses (weekly/monthly/fall period/annual)
PROBATIONARY PERIOD: 30 days
WORKING HOURS: Monday to Friday, 9 AM to 5 PM / 40 hours per week (This is a Full-time position)
BENEFITS: Career opportunities, 2 weeks of paid vacations once a year, health/dental insurance, professional advancement after probationary period

While you are employed at this Company, you will not engage in any other employment, consulting or other business activity (whether full-time or part-time) that would create a conflict of interest with the Company.

Usually we pay by direct deposit or e-transfer so you need to specify in direct deposit form how you prefer to get paid.

The Personal Interview will be conducted as soon as the trial period is completed. You will be invited to our Headquarters in Moncton for 1 week of special trainings. All your travel expenses will be covered.

Please signify your acceptance of this offer by sending me an e-mail confirmation. You will receive a response within the next two business days. After we receive your e-mail, we can perform background and reference checks and take the final steps in the hiring process.

For more information about the position you can visit our company's web-site following the web-link: http://perfectioneducation.ca/pdfdocs/a ... istant.pdf

We are all looking forward to working with you and hope you will soon feel part of the team. If you have any questions, please contact me. (506) 800-0399

Sincerely,
Annalina Herrmann

Contact Phone: 506-800-0399

Last edited by middleman87 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#334512 by Bryon Williams Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:14 pm
Edit your post and put which email address sent what.

Also post the email headers.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#334516 by Bryon Williams Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:27 pm
How to find email headers >> http://www.iptrackeronline.com/how-to-e ... eaders.php

Remove your personal information prior to submitting.

Our site killers will need headers from each email address.

#334517 by Bryon Williams Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:29 pm
[email protected]
Domain name: perfectioneducation.ca
Domain status: registered
Creation date: 2017/01/03
Expiry date: 2018/01/03

Updated date: 2017/06/14

[email protected]
Domain name: youtheducation.ca
Domain status: registered
Creation date: 2017/07/05
Expiry date: 2018/07/05

Updated date: 2017/07/10

#334923 by Triet Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:00 am
Thanks for sharing this. I had the same person trying to scam me. He/she stated that he came from Winnipeg Canada to open an office in Toronto for purpose of bringng international students to come to Canada to study.
I had a quick conversation over the phone with him. Here is the highlights:
- Company names Italian Community Management, claim to have students from over the world to come to him
- His address in Winnipeg is from a coffee shop
- Claim to be in business for 5 years, yet only open the company website a few hrs after I mentioned it, other than that, no info or reccord anywhere else
- Claim that students look for him/company which is stupid consider he has nothing to show them
- State that I will get paid $27 per hr but work remotely ????
- When I pretend to be another person want to partner with his company (thru recommend from me), he sent an email believe that I have accepted to work for him.

Here are the emails

Hi Chris,

Thank you for apply to our company job posting at Glassdor. We’re delighted to extend this offer of employment for the position of Administrative Assistant with ICM Management. Your skills and experience will be an ideal fit for our International Relations Department. This position is offered subject to satisfactory reference and pre-employment checks and completion of the one-month probationary period during which time your performance will be reviewed.

This is a Full-time position requiring approximately 40 per Week. You will be paid at a rate of $27 per hour and $33 after probationary period.

ICM Management has many years experience of delivering high quality programs. All our staff have either been exchange students, have lived, worked or studied overseas. They understand the challenges involved and are committed to providing you with a high level of service and support throughout.

Long established relationships with our international partners ensure the highest standards of care and support to participants. We maintain a network of volunteer community coordinators who work in support of students and families during the exchange experience.

Your title will be Administrative Assistant, and you will report to the Company’s Supervising Manager.

To get more information about this position you can view job description pdf file.

Feel free to give me a call if you have any questions at 204-275-3519

While you are employed at this Company, you will not engage in any other employment, consulting or other business activity (whether full-time or part-time) that would create a conflict of interest with the Company.

Please signify your acceptance of this offer by sending me an e-mail confirmation. You will receive a response within the next two business days. After we receive your e-mail, we can take the final steps in the hiring process.

We are all looking forward to working with you and hope you will soon feel part of the team. If you have any questions, please contact me.

Regards
Supervising Manager
Erin Ford

Contact Phone: 204-275-3519
Contact E-mail: [email protected]

Dear Dao, we're glad you join ICM.

Our office located in Winnipeg, Canada. And we are opening an additional office is in the beginning of August, that is why we are hiring you.

For now this position allows to work distantly, and there may be times when you'll be required to work in our office, depending on the needs of the business. Basically you can work from any province of Canada.

An Administrative Assistant performs a variety of Internet research functions and uses word processing, spreadsheet and presentations and requires strong computer and Internet research skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.

Within 30 days you will be on paid probation, doing local researches creating reports and presentations in MS PowerPoint and arranging housing for upcoming groups of students. Instructions on how to implement the projects will be sent to you by email. There is no need to meet students personally, your main role is to represent your area and do a local research for the company describing high-schools and colleges.

Employment Agreement and Registration form will be attached to this email.

After filling out the agreement send it back to my e-mail. please don't forget to put your signature.

Contract takes power from the date we've accepted your application form in a proper form.
http://www.italiancommunitymanagement.com

I would contact you after your application form is approved.

Regards
Supervising Manager
Erin Ford

Contact Phone: 204-275-3519
Contact E-mail: [email protected]

Thank you my friend for sharing your story, now you have my version. If you know anyone, please ask that person to either xxxxxxxx or put him in prsion, I will be very appreciated
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed baiting phrase.
#335152 by EuromuttMTL Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:03 pm
I had the same experience.
The emails all seem to be consistent in content. I googled them before sending a response and came upon all of these reviews, so I thought I'd add to the list :)

Thank you all for sharing!!

This was the email I received:

Subject Line: Additional information / Administrative Assistant with Perfection Youth Education

"Dear ....,

Our office located in Moncton, NB, Canada. And we are planning to open an additional office at your location in a couple of month, that is why we are hiring you. Your skills and experience will be an ideal fit for our International Relations Department. This position is offered
subject to satisfactory reference and pre-employment checks and completion of the one-month probationary period during which time your performance will be reviewed.

Perfection Youth Education has many years experience of delivering high quality programs. All our staff have either been exchange students, have lived, worked or studied overseas. They understand the challenges involved and are committed to
providing you with a high level of service and support throughout.

Long established relationships with our international partners ensure the highest standards of care and support to participants. We maintain a network of volunteer community coordinators who work in support of students and families during the
exchange experience.

Administrative Assistant performs a variety of Internet research functions and uses word processing, spreadsheet and presentations and requires strong computer and Internet research skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.

Within 4 weeks you will be on paid probation, doing local researches creating reports and presentations in MS PowerPoint and arranging housing for upcoming groups of students. Instructions on how to implement the projects will be sent to you by email. There is no need to meet students personally, your main role is to represent your area and do a local research for the company describing high-schools and colleges.

SALARY: $33.00 per hour after probationary. $27.00 per hour for a start during the trial period + developing scale of bonuses (weekly/monthly/fall period/annual)
PROBATIONARY PERIOD: 30 days
WORKING HOURS: Monday to Friday, 9 AM to 5 PM / 40 hours per week (This is a Full-time position)
BENEFITS: Career opportunities, 2 weeks of paid vacations once a year, health/dental insurance, professional advancement after probationary period

Usually we pay by direct deposit or e-transfer so you need to specify in direct deposit form how you prefer to get paid.

The Personal Interview will be conducted as soon as the trial period is completed. You will be invited to our Headquarters in Moncton for 1 week of special trainings. All your travel expenses will be covered.

Please signify your acceptance of this offer by sending me an e-mail confirmation. You will receive a response within the next two business days. After we receive your e-mail, we can perform background and reference checks and take the final steps in the hiring process.

For more information about the position you can visit our company's web-site following the web-link: http://perfectioneducation.ca/pdfdocs/a ... istant.pdf

We are all looking forward to working with you and hope you will soon feel part of the team. If you have any questions, please contact me. (506) 800-0399

Sincerely,
Annalina Herrmann

Contact Phone: (506) 800-0399

#335198 by vonpaso xlura Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:06 am
Please post complete headers of the emails from these domains.

icomanagement.ca has a link to hrplatformca.org for submitting an application. This is a one-year domain registered by hidden.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10