Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#315959 by HannahsDad Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:58 pm
Tristan Bonucci Construction at http://tristanbonucci.com

Stolen identity: the real company can be contacted at

Tristan Bonucci Construction
2900 Langstaff Rd, Unit 2, Vaughan, ON L4K 4R7, Canada
Office: (+1) 289 221 6726
Fax: (+1) 289 637 7166

See viewtopic.php?f=10&t=125781

Through hard work and dedication Tristan Bonucci Construction Inc. has evolved into one of the largest Canadian owned construction companies in the Nation. Based on the solid foundation of our history, we are committed to providing quality projects and services to all of the customers and communities that we serve.

For more than thirty years, Tristan Bonucci Construction helped to build many of North America’s most famous landmarks – from the Florida The Ritz-Carlton hotel, the full renovation of the Miami Marriott, Brampton city center and St. Lawrence Seaway, to the Vancouver Marine Plaza and Halifax Shipyards. In addition to these great landmarks, we've also helped to build hundreds of factories, luxurious homes, sewers, theatres, book stores, power plants, arts centres, mine sites, offices, hotels and gas distribution networks across North America– the smaller, but no less important projects that help to make Canada / United State a great place to live.

Through many economic ups and downs, Tristan Bonucci Construction, Inc. has continued to prosper. Our honesty, integrity, and upfront approach have allowed us to become who we are today and will guide us into the future.

At Tristan Bonucci Construction we believe in sharing our opportunities with everyone. We strive to be remembered in the communities in which we work for capturing the feel of the community and complimenting it with our solid work performance. At TNC, we are helping to build a better tomorrow, making us a world-class organization today.

13912 Wireless Way Ste 306 Richmond, BC V6V 3B9, Canada
Office: (+1) 604 227 9589
Fax: (+1) 604 227 9588
Email: [email protected]

Created anonymously 20th September 2016 for 1 year only

Advertisement

#322371 by Roslyn Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:27 pm
How is it that this ID is stolen? And which ID is correct? I was in discussions with a man claiming to be Tristan Bonucci who informed me that he had sold his business to a British Columbia concern. He changed his site to reflect the B.C. number to facilitate former clients to connect with the new owners. Ironically both phone numbers never did identify a business name or even a personal name; something I found suspect. Is this a real company at all or a man playing a con and creating a website and a Linkedin account to lend credibility (met him on a on-line dating site). Does this scenario sound familiar to anyone?
#322384 by Mike Wilson Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:36 pm
Hello,
If you are in contact with someone using the email address [email protected] it is a scam.

Please post a sample email from your suspect and we will be able to give you some more information.

Yes, these romance scammers will created web sites and linkedin profiles to add credibility to the scams.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#352294 by pianoladybarb Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:59 pm
Roslyn wrote:How is it that this ID is stolen? And which ID is correct? I was in discussions with a man claiming to be Tristan Bonucci who informed me that he had sold his business to a British Columbia concern. He changed his site to reflect the B.C. number to facilitate former clients to connect with the new owners. Ironically both phone numbers never did identify a business name or even a personal name; something I found suspect. Is this a real company at all or a man playing a con and creating a website and a Linkedin account to lend credibility (met him on a on-line dating site). Does this scenario sound familiar to anyone?

Oh my god does it ever Roslyn. I'm considering a civil suit against this guy, Went by two different names. I reported this to the police in Toronto and the case was transferred to Winnipeg. He took me for $6K. Would have been more but the bank was suspicious and talked me out of it. :cry:
#352297 by TheScamHater Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:58 am
pianoladybarb wrote:
Hollysmom wrote:Boy he goes by so many names i is hard to keep track another name he goes by is John Holtby or Tristan Nolan

Was taken by this guy for $6K. I know a bit about him, his wife is on facebook.

Hi PLB
So sorry to hear you were scammed.

Could you please post his details (email address along with emails he sent you, fake FB profiles, etc) so future victims can find them and avoid falling prey to his scam?

Do not send money (especially Western Union Money Gram) to a stranger on the Internet! It's a scam! No matter the reason! Don't trust them!

DO NOT tell a scammer his information is posted here or you know he is a fraud