Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#337406 by JWilson316 Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:02 am
Greetings,

After reviewing your resume and the details on OKLAHOMA JOBMATCH, the board of directors have decided that you are a good candidate for a position within our company, and hereby invite you for an on-line interview program on MONDAY 21ST AUGUST 08/21/2017, at 9am Your time with Mr Chris Thompson of the human resource department. You are hereby advised to read more about the position details below.

Job Title: Administrative Executive,Administrative Assistant,Data Entry,Receptionist,Customer Care Representative.

Organization:STRIKE ENERGY

Key Responsibility: Provides services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects.

Requirements: Minimum Criteria: High school Diploma/College Degree

Basic Skills: Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Managing Processes, Organization, Analyzing Information ,Professionalism, Problem Solving, Supply Management, Inventory Control,Verbal Communication

If you meet the above listed requirements and would like to be considered for the position, Kindly follow the instructions provided below :

Make sure you have google account on your PC or tablet, if you do not have, you can do that on-line at http://www.gmail.com. Then create a gmail log-in with which you would use to gain access to google hangout. Once you have access, add Mr Chris Thompson to your buddy list.
His Screen Name with google hangout is:[email protected]

If the stated time conflicts with your schedule, please email Mr Chris at this Email address: [email protected]. He will be standing by to abreast you with the rudiments of this job position via google hangout right away.
It is expedient to get on-line ASAP. I Wish you best of Luck in the Interview.
Advertisement

#337407 by JWilson316 Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:05 am
Strike Energy

Head Office: 120B Underwood Street,
Paddington, NSW 2021
Phone : (02) 9195 5600: fax : (02) 8003 9282
Outside Australia: +1323 929 2072 -(THIS IS WHERE THEY MESSED UP )-
EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT LETTER
Date ‎08/21/2017
Dear xxxx,
We are pleased to confirm your acceptance with our firm in the capacity of an Administrative Executive. You will report directly to Mr Chris Thompson, with start date of employment 08/22/2017. Full work will be scheduled between 09:00am to 05:00pm Monday through Friday. In order to successfully complete training, your attendance is mandatory! Failure to commit to the set required schedule training hours will result to suspension and or termination.
As informed, your base pay salary will be $18.00 per hour during training. Upon successfully completing training, your pay will advance to $22.00 per hour. Also, you will be covered by the standard group benefit plans of Aetna and fringe benefits, which will be explained to you. For the first year vacation time shall be pro-rated, so you will be entitled to 21 working days’ vacation for this year.

If you agree, please sign the enclosed copy and return for our files.
We look forward to your joining the company.

CHAIRMAN.

Disclaimer
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual
named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system.
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:09 am, edited 2 times in total. Reason: Removed personal information.
#337408 by JWilson316 Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:09 am
**At This Point I do know and I am aware it is a scam, I Personally CALLED Austrailia to Strike Energy "Chris Thompson" has NOT been working with them for a while now I believe the lady said a few Years. And they are aware that he is going around "Scamming" the company but they do not know HOW to stop him. I also sent the company all the information and all the conversations that i have had with him. I am playing along to see what he does next because I am sure he will ask for my banking info which I recieved a "Netspend" Card in the mail.

Office Equipment are very vital in Administrative positions in general..

Write an article on "Office Equipment's" and it's importance to Accounting and general Clerical Duties.

Time limit : 3hours
#337474 by Tim Atem Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:27 am
JWilson316 wrote:**At This Point I do know and I am aware it is a scam, I Personally CALLED Austrailia to Strike Energy "Chris Thompson" has NOT been working with them for a while now I believe the lady said a few Years. And they are aware that he is going around "Scamming" the company but they do not know HOW to stop him. I also sent the company all the information and all the conversations that i have had with him. I am playing along to see what he does next because I am sure he will ask for my banking info which I recieved a "Netspend" Card in the mail.

It is not Chris Thompson doing the scamming, it is a scammer using his name. Scammers will often use the names of real people in order to make their scams more believable. Just stop all contact with them, delete and ignore any further emails from them.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#337589 by okiedokie1 Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:00 pm
I received the same email. I even received a check with $2,750 from Matthew Montano. After I deposited the check, he asked if i have funds to pay the equipment. He said i will be reimburse as soon as the checks clears. He want me to send money to WU today.

I play with his trick, but I already knew it was scam when the teller closed the door talking to someone else. Also the check did not process with Walmart equipment.

Be aware! People use profiles of people to scam.
#338101 by vonpaso xlura Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:12 am
Stop all contact with the scammer, as if you were dead. Talk with the fraud department of your bank. Do not withdraw any money for any reason whatsoever until the fraudulent money is removed from your account. Do not send money by WU or MG.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10