Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#342401 by HannahsDad Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:31 pm
Approved Goods at http://approvedgoods.com

Reshipping Mule Recruiter

A market leader of forwarding services, Approved Goods has been performing its business activity for more than 6 years. It was incorporated in the USA at the dawn of online shopping that allowed it to gain all necessary knowledge, skills and experience being necessary for successful business conduction.

35 Salem Church Rd, Newark, DE 19713
Phone:(302) 990-0755
E-mail:[email protected]

Created 22nd August 2017 for 1 year only

Advertisement

#352284 by bahar93 Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:18 pm
"We appreciate your interest in being a part of our team.

First of all we would like to tell a few words about our Company.

At the moment we are developing new fresh direction. We signed a contract with Amazon Company. They trusted us to check the sellers who are registering on Amazon website in order to prevent the expansion of unscrupulous people. We receive the products from potential sellers, check them and if they are okay send them direct to Amazon. The amount of new sellers is enormous. That is why we hire Quality Controllers and we offer this position specially for you.

You will be paid $ 40 for every processed package on a monthly schedule.

You can receive about 100 packages. The quantity will depend on your work speed. If the employee is slow and does not send packs for a long time - then the automatic system shows managers that the employee is slow and we don’t send many boxes. If the employee sends the packs promptly - the system gives to employee a greater number of packs. So if you will work hard, honestly and effectively you can easily earn $3.000-$4.500 per month.

You don’t need to visit any office. We offer comfortable work from your cozy place. You can manage your timetable as you like. You will spend 2-3 hours a day for your duties so you can mix this opportunity with other daily obligations.

If you want to find out more details please read Job description and FAQ attentively. There are many clear answers to your questions.

If you like this brand-new opportunity and meet all the requirements we are happy to offer you this job.

You can see the form attached to this email. You have read Job description and FAQ already. If you accept this position please print Job offer and Payment form. Sign the Job offer. Read the Payment form and choose the most comfortable payment method for you. Fill needed line with details. Than you need to scan this paper work and send us via this email. We will provide you with all further instructions.

We will be delighted if you will accept our unique offer. If you have any kind of questions please do not hesitate to contact us."

What do I do if I gave them my info? I only gave my address and a picture of my ID what can they do with that?