Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#358910 by bo1022 Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:23 am
After hearing reading about these scams and what they do, I'm beginning to be skeptical about this company. The website and everything associated seems legit. However, the whole money processing through wire transfer was a red flag for me. I went as far as to be "employed" by them. Should I be concerned? They have yet to send me anything. Here is the email:

Emily Carter <[email protected]>

Dear (name here),

really simple and we are sure that you will manage with this occupation perfectly well. We also hope for long-term business relations with you.

Now, I�d like to dwell on our company in two words:

Our company is located in UK with the headquarters in Birmingham. We've also established many offices all over Europe including Russia, East Asia & Latin America. We are
one of the leaders on European market of travel services and are always supporting innovative solutions for our business development. Thus, we are currently developing and
promoting our services in the US market as a great field for the development and competition. So we need a Assistant Manager working here in the USA. That is why we chose you.

The services we offer are following:
- the choice of flights (scheduled, charter or private flights);
- hotel booking from economy class to premium class using innovative search;
- vacations planning for small families or large corporations;
- car booking either for luggage delivery or traveling by car (from economy class to deluxe).

However, our primary objective is to find and provide our clients with individual tours including extreme and luxury tours enjoying wide popularity among tourists nowadays.
Our main responsibility is to supply our clients with everything they want because we depend on them significantly. We do our best to make our clients enjoy their vacations.
We are engaged in providing them with all types of travel services indeed. That is why we do our best to provide our customers with the best flights and carefully selected
individual tours. Finally, I'm glad to inform you that we would like to see you in our team as Assistant Manager. This offer is limited to a definite number of applicants, so
please make your decision as soon as possible and you�ll start working soon. Right now we can proceed to the application process consisting of several stages that are quite
simple and easy to see.

In my next message I will send you all the necessary documents for employment.
- Job Description;
- F.A.Q.;
- Application;
- Employment Agreement in *DOC format (if you can�t open MS Word files, please inform me about it and I�ll forward *PDF files instead).

If you are interested in this position and ready to get it, follow the next instruction:
1. You should fill out and sign Application Form and Employment Agreement carefully and correctly and send them back to me.
2. You should send a copy of your signed Employment Agreement and Application by two ways: To my Fax:+1.7608672194(US inside fax) or scan and send a copy to my e-mail.
According to US and international laws you can e-sign necessary forms(This means that you can sign it on your computer and send it back to us). In this case, forms will not
lose the legal validity, so it is absolutely legal and don't break any US laws.

To get answers to all your questions, you can always call me at the number: +1.7476667605

IMPORTANT:
You must notify me if you're not interested. Then I'll exclude you from the candidates list. Otherwise, you'll continue to receive my notifications. You can contact me at
any time if you have any questions and concerns.

Respectfully,
HR MGR Ms E. Carter
Company | VAMOS TRAVEL ltd.

P.S.
Please check your spam folder, maybe some of my messages in this folder.
Advertisement