Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#199216 by stumpjumper515 Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:08 am
This company will offer a job making $70,000.00 annually, you then receive training that takes approximately 5 weeks. You receive information about international shipping regulation and complete a test each week. About three weeks into the training this so called company asks you to purchase equipment, computers, phones and printers and ship them overseas to new start up offices. They want to make sure you have at least a $3,000.00 limit on your card. They also state they will pay you for training at $1,500.00 for the training and that if you purchase the equipment for them you will earn more money and point toward being selected for the job. All of the above is just to have you purchase equipment with your money and to get your credit card information. I told them if they were a legitimate company then send me a company credit card to make the purchases that I would never give my credit card information to anyone who is suppose to be a company. This is a scam company, they never got the information from me that they wanted to. I tracked down their web site and found out that it was a site from the Ukraine. Beware of these people who offer unrealistic job offers they are trying to trap unaware people. Unfortunately these Russian people are giving the Russian and Ukraine people a bad name they are crooks, beware.
Advertisement

#199218 by AlanJones Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:20 am
Please post the websites and any email addresses that the scammers are using as this will help other victims.

If you can also post any emails you received about the job that would also help.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#200816 by Lisaj Fri May 09, 2014 1:35 pm
This “opportunity” happened to me too. There is no training check as promised. I really thought I was being trained as an employee. A waste of my time. I am sure there will be many more. I signed up for this job with FIrst National Transportation from linked in. The same as the person above. They submitted professional materials, website, listed a home address in New York. I am very worried I gave them my social security number. They sent me an account and routing number to purchase computers for the growing company in my area. Since the problems in Ukraine they asked to ship these computers- I did not use my own money but the routing number given to me to pay off the credit card. CREDIT LIMIT = AVAILABLE CREDIT + CURRENT (OUTSTANDING) BALANCE So the maximum you can apply for is your Current balance. Now I do not know if it was their routing number. It may have been stolen and now I have to worry whether I just stole from some innocent person. I do hope I am not the next innocent person since they have all my personal information
I never received any check at the end of training. I never received any hard money from their "London company" at all.. NO reply and no contact ever since.
Ship To:
Manager-on-duty: LISA MALININA
Address: UL. Chapygina 94, 4
City/Country: Kiev, Ukraine
Zip: 04086
Phone: +380 (044) 318 9005
*Shipping method: USPS Priority Express Mail International®

Home address- FIRST NATIONAL TRANSPORTATION NETWORK CO.
US Branch: 641 Lexington Avenue
New York, NY 10022 U.S.A. phone/fax: [646] 593 8910
Internet IP addresses
X-UOL-TAGLINE: true
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from mx01.dca.untd.com (mx01.dca.untd.com [10.171.44.31])
by maildeliver10.vgs.untd.com with SMTP id AABKS8VBRAA5VKWA
(sender <[email protected]>);
Authentication-Results: mx01.dca.untd.com; DKIM=NONE
Received-SPF: None
Received: from vms173013pub.verizon.net (vms173013pub.verizon.net [206.46.173.13])
by mx01.dca.untd.com with SMTP id AABKS8VBQAMSDUKJ
Received: from [10.10.3.69] ([unknown] [97.104.27.173])
by vms173013.mailsrvcs.net
(Sun Java(tm) System Messaging Server 7u2-7.02 32bit (built Apr 16 2009))
with ESMTPA id <[email protected]> for

<[email protected]>
Reply-to: "Emily Anderson, First National TN Co., U.S.A."
<[email protected]>
Organization: First National Transportation Network Co., U.S.A.
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-id: <[email protected]>
Subject: Training Information
References: <[email protected]>
206.46.173.13|vms173013pub.verizon.net| ... onaltn.com
X-UNTD-UBE:-1

Received: from mx03.vgs.untd.com (mx03.vgs.untd.com [10.181.44.33])
by maildeliver10.vgs.untd.com with SMTP id AABKUGMDJAGXVZFJ

Fri, 14 Mar 2014 09:20:56 -0700 (PDT)
Authentication-Results: mx03.vgs.untd.com; DKIM=NONE
Received: from vms173013pub.verizon.net (vms173013pub.verizon.net [206.46.173.13])
by mx03.vgs.untd.com with SMTP id AABKUGMDHAW8YHAS

Received: from [10.10.3.47] ([unknown] [50.186.198.130])

<[email protected]>
Reply-to: "Jason A. Whitney, First National TN Co., U.S.A."
<[email protected]>
Subject: Part 4-2
<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
MIME-version: 1.0
Content-type: multipart/mixed; boundary=----------0BF1691B91A73B0F9
X-Antivirus: avast! (VPS 140314-0, 03/14/2014), Outbound message
X-Antivirus-Status: Clean
X-UNTD-BodySize: 235910
X-UNTD-SPF: None
X-UNTD-DKIM: NONE
X-ContentStamp: 6:3:1892985986
X-UNTD-Peer-Info: 206.46.173.13|vms173013pub.verizon.net| ... onaltn.com

ender <[email protected]>);
(sender <[email protected]>);
Fri, 14 Mar 2014 09:20:55 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 12:18:03 -0400
<[email protected]>
Reply-to: "Jason A. Whitney, First National TN Co., U.S.A."
<[email protected]>
Subject: Part 4-2
<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>

MIME-version: 1.0
Content-type: multipart/mixed; boundary=----------0BF1691B91A73B0F9
X-Antivirus: avast! (VPS 140314-0, 03/14/2014), Outbound message
X-Antivirus-Status: Clean
X-UNTD-BodySize: 235910
X-UNTD-SPF: None
X-UNTD-DKIM: NONE
X-ContentStamp: 6:3:1892985986
X-UNTD-Peer-Info: 206.46.173.13|vms173013pub.verizon.net| ... onaltn.com

#200862 by vonpaso xlura Fri May 09, 2014 5:51 pm
Please post the bodies of the above emails and the headers and body of an email you sent to them, to which one of the above is the reply. We need this to kill the domain. The headers show that the emails were sent from Road Runner and Comcast in the USA, whereas the site (which just says "This site is ready for you to fill it in") and its mailserver are in Ukraine. So we need evidence that an email was sent to the domain and was responded to fraudulently.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#205935 by mzhall Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:36 pm
OMG!!! Thank you so much for posting this, had I not came across this site they would have gotten me too. However, the company that reached out to me is called ROYAL TRANSPORTATION NETWORK CO. They reeled me in the with exact promises as shown in the prior posts: $70,000 Project Manager position w/ benefits, $1,500 5 week training (w/ potential being $3,000 with side projects), weekly tests and studies that I have to complete and at the end of if I'm supposed to be flown to NY to greet the VP for the 2nd stage of the interview. I was already suspicious because I don't trust companies who don't have some sort of internet presence which they don't. And the emails weren't that great grammatically, not that I tried to judge. When I inquired about why and further info on the company I got the run around. Literally today, they sent me the "PO" with some bank account information and I was supposed to buy 5 Macbook airs and send them to some address in Ukraine. The only reason I didn't is because I ended up getting to the post office late, so I brought the laptops home to package them and tried to confirm the address online, hence how I came across this site!!! Thank you so much! I have returned the Macbooks back to the bestbuy store.... so as far as those funds go for the Macs *side eye* ... Emm, they will remain with me :)... guess I'll take the bullet for that one. I'd feel TERRIBLE if this is someone's personal bank information though. I do not plan on using that info again. I guess it's true "If it sounds too good to be true, then it is". Please let me know if you need to see the correspondence between myself and this company. Oh, and the "trainer" I've been working with his name is Robert (Bob) C. Morgan, I tried to google him on facebook and linked in but nothing. Also the rep who reached out to me on his behalf, her name was Sharon Exton. Below is the only site you will find on them, and the one they happen to give you.

http://www.royaltn.com/

ROYAL TRANSPORTATION NETWORK CO.

NORTH AMERICA BRANCH: 31W 34th

NEW YORK, NY 10001 U.S.A. PHONE: [646] 583 2810

E: [email protected]

STREET
#207637 by shonxo Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:26 pm
THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD! I'm often a judge of good character and something was telling me that this wasn't right. With the current market and being out of work.., I went for it.

I received an email that I was "approved" after answering a lengthy personality questionnaire, which actually made me believe that this company cared. I spend a little over an hour drafting my best answers prior to sending back.

I was accepted on a Sunday to begin training the upcoming Tuesday.
Tuesday rolls around and I am at this time communicating with my training agent "Robert Morgan".

Every time I would attempt to email him at the original email it would bounce back. I was emailed from [email protected] initially. I have also been emailed from bob (I take it this is what he calls himself?) at GMAIL.. His current email address ends with .NET so please pay attention here.

I called the 646 number after hours and the automated answering service simply stated "This party is unreachable" which was another sign of something fishy. ..TRY FOR YOURSELF AFTER HOURS OR ON THE WEEKEND.

I did my studies for one week. I was only sent 3 studies and a test.

I did the best I could with the test answers considering I only received 3 studies and sent the test over with the following message to Robert & HR:

Good Morning. I have completed Test one to the best of my ability. During the week (last week) I did speak with Mr Morgan on a few occasions in addition to sending HR an email stating that I never received Test 1 and completed what I could without the information. If you wish to send that information over I will be more than happy to go back and review the material and have the final test back to you.. I started training on a Tuesday so never received all 5 studies.

Roberts Email bounced back so he never received my initial email. I was contacted from HR with the following message:

Royal Transportation Network Co., New York
To Me
Jun 24

Thank you! I will forward to Mr. Morgan.

--
Angela Lakes, Human Resources Department - (646) 583-2815
NEW YORK: [ 1] 646 583 2810
TORONTO: [ 1] 416 747 2810
WEB: WWW.ROYALTN.COM

I then received a message from Robert approx 5 minutes later stating:

On Tuesday, June 24, 2014 9:43 AM, "Robert C. Morgan, Royal Transportation Network Co." <[email protected]> wrote:

Mrs.-, I just got the first test score for your group.
You successfully completed both parts of it without any mistakes. You did a perfect job!
As promised, I applied for the part-time training activity for you and the training department
will provide the details this afternoon or tomorrow morning, so please expect a response around then.
These activities usually include commission or bonuses, so you might be interested in those.

Attached you will find studies 3-1 and 3-2. Keep up the good work!

NOTICE I TOLD HIM I MISSED SOME..I SKIPPED THE ENTIRE FIRST SECTION because I didn't have the studies so HOW ON EARTH DID I GET THEM ALL CORRECT?!

I am letting everyone know, they are attempting to take advantage of our vulnerability out here. PLEASE BEWARE!!
Username
shonxo
Rank
Registered Member
#207638 by shonxo Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:28 pm
THEY ARE GOING BY ROYAL TRANSPORTATION NOW
ROBERT MORGAN

This is the letter sent to me to "describe" this luxorious position :

Mrs ---- (sorry I took my name out guys!)
A couple more details about the position and what it entails.
I apologize if my assistant already told you, but I wanted to contact you in case she did not.

For the Project manager position, you will be assigned to up to 5 companies located in your area.
You won't have to look for new clients or work with new clients. Our clients/companies
will be redirected to you from NY office. The number of companies depends on their activity
and transportation needs (monthly), so you won't work more than 40 hrs/week and
you probably won't work less.
There will be short business trips, not sure about overnight travel, but it is quite possible. Days in travel are paid double
and all expenses are covered. All of your trips will be local and won't go out of your state.
There are currently three areas of company priority: Pacific zone (WA-OR-CA), Lake Michigan zone (IL-IN-MI) and South Atlantic
(SC-GA-FL). I will have your local opening dates and location before the end of June, the HQ didn't decide yet.

You are free to choose the way you like to work, either from home
or at our office. We will cover the relocation cost if required, or buy all of the necessary equipment
for you to work out of your home. In this position, you'll be in daily contact with customs, authorities,
insurance companies and many others. In addition to everything else, you'll be responsible for monitoring
the client's account to make sure all taxes and port charges are paid on time and according to the contract
terms, which is important in avoiding delays related with customs. So far, all you need to do is just read
through the studies, make sure everything is clear, and that you have no questions. As for the training
course, it will become more specific at the instruction week held here during stage 2 when you will be
officially assigned to one of our departments.

The current pay rate for position is $70K/year ($1,345/week) plus bonuses and benefits.
Bonuses are paid once a year in December and are normally around 8-12 of your annual salary.
As for benefits, we cover 100 of Health insurance costs. Dental insurance includes diagnostic and preventive care,
as well as denture repairs. Vision insurance includes free routine eye exams, and a yearly allowance for new glasses
or contact lenses. We also offer a 401K program "50 of the first 6."

Concerning the 2nd stage training and final interview,
the dates are flexible and I will provide you with a few options to choose from.
There will be groups in June, July and one or two in August.
They start every other Monday, so you will have a chance to choose
the one that fits you best. You need to come by the end of April at the latest,
as that's how long your final test results are valid. You will be on the payroll
since the first day of your stage 2 training. So sooner you come the better.
All training is held in New York; you won't have to fly to London.
I will have the second stage list of dates at the end of next week and will call you to discuss
the options and to make a reservation. Please not that all expenses are paid by Royal TN, not you
#372001 by digitaldee Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:32 pm
They are at it again, this time under the name of National Transportation Network Co... location Zurich with expansion in Canada and US. They almost got me so I only sent in the questionnaire. Something didn't feel right about the "Pre-Employment Contract"... so I asked for clarifications on that contract. Was waiting to hear back on the clarification but decided to do a search on this company and wasn't finding a whole lot (nothing on LinkedIn, Glassdoor, etc.) but I figure with them just starting in 2011 (according to the email) I figure they may not have a lot of data just yet (though 8 years is a long time).. Anyway, I finally bumped into information on their domain status and saw that they just activated this scam domain only 1 month ago (7/17/2018)... so they are gearing up to scam more people pretty soon. I knew it was too good to be true but thought I'd give it a shot.. so glad I didn't divulge all of my information. Hate that they have my name though but I'll get past that. Here is the info I have so far on them:

National Transportation Network Co. Ltd (Zurich)
Cheryl Parris or Mr. David Taylor from HR will reach out to you from New York

Andrew Brien is supposedly the Executive VP with an address in Switzerland.

Domain: www.nationaltn.com

BE AWARE AND DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION!!!
#372075 by Photosensitive Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:52 am
National Transportation Network at http://www.nationaltn.com

Leutschenbachstrasse 52, Zurich 8050, Switzerland
Tel.: 41 (43) 550 0345
[email protected]

85 Tottenham Court Rd., London W1T 4TQ, United Kingdom
Tel.: 44 (20) 3807 3384
[email protected]

17 Marble St., Manchester M2 3AW, United Kingdom
Tel.: 44 (161) 818 3568
[email protected]

Buschstrasse 7, 20354 Hamburg, Germany
Tel.: 49 (40) 206 4753
[email protected]

An earlier copy of this scam reported at viewtopic.php?t=161076&p=363773

addresses 139.99.8.72
Domain Name: NATIONALTN.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2286930257_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.ukraine.com.ua
Registrar URL: http://www.ukraine.com.ua
Updated Date: 2018-07-17T22:13:02Z
Creation Date: 2018-07-17T22:12:02Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-07-17T22:12:02Z
Registrar: Hosting Ukraine LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 2374
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +380.443927433
Domain Status: ok https://icann.org/epp#ok
Name Server: NS118.INHOSTEDNS.COM
Name Server: NS218.INHOSTEDNS.NET
Name Server: NS318.INHOSTEDNS.ORG
Registrar: HOSTING UKRAINE LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 2374
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +380.443927433
Domain Status: ok http://www.icann.org/epp#ok
Registrant Organization: Hosting Ukraine LLC
#372655 by Pantherian Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:18 pm
Thank goodness for this board. I just got contacted by this company for a project manager job. Same schpeel with the 5 week training, new to the region, can work from home. Bummer! Red flag was asking for my date of birth. No company will do that until you are actually filling out an I-9

Below is all of the information. Thank you thank you thank you :=)

Cheryl Parris, Human Resources - 347-758-9327
1745 Broadway, New York, NY 10019, U.S.A
National Transportation Network Co., LTD
[email protected]
#373632 by vanderwerf Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:07 am
Wish I'd found this a month ago, bought the whole thing hook line and sinker. If it weren't for the fact that I don't have a credit card I'm sure they would have taken me for a good ride. I didn't remember applying to them but I'd applied to so many jobs at that point I was just excited to hear back from anyone.

Desperation got the better of me and I ignored obvious things like you don't need to provide your date of birth for a contract of employment, that nobody asks new people to complete a month of answering tests once a week and pays them $2K so long as they finish each test. And nobody offers $80K plus full benefits to someone working from home especially if they have an office in LA.

Might as well have been a distant prince needing help to regain a fortune. Really disappointed in myself for believing this was legit.