Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#386540 by Sandythescamslayer Fri May 24, 2019 4:14 pm
*EXAMPLE OF EMPLOYMENT SCAM EMAIL* : Don't respond to emails like this. Don't contact this person. Don't let them know they are on this site.

As they say , punctuality is the soul of business. I believe promptness is key if any business is to thrive. I want to thank you for your prompt response and after much consideration, I have decided to give you a trial so as to know how honest, sincere, and confident you are, also to know if i can trust and confide in you, It is the 21st century, and the business industry is becoming more demanding by the second, Business owners need to be flexible,present, and accommodating to the needs of their customers, clients and partners.

In order to meet these demands, the business owner must double book their calendar; extend their normal business hours, while trying to squeeze in time to do all of the administrative duties. So this is the major reason why I need a reliable and sincere assistant, to enable me achieve and give the best to my business.

I will like to know how often you get on the internet because our job requires much checking of your email and do you have access to any instant messenger?

Your trial stage begins immediately you acknowledge this email and some payment will be sent to you for the first task as i mentioned in my initial email let me know when you are ready to start.

Also i will like you to answer the questionnaire below:
I need answers to these Questions.
1. How many hours are you willing to Work per day?
2. How often do you come on the internet ?
3. Payroll Interval... (Weekly or Bi-weekly)?
4. Are you employed at the moment ?
5. what bank do you bank with? Not important
6.Are you available for proper interview next week?

Regards,
Member staff- American International Group, Inc. NYSE

How are you doing , Hope fine? I really appreciate your prompt response and it shows how efficient and committed you are, I want you to understand that i will only be communicating with you online and mostly on instant messenger, text and sometimes call if necessary prior to my arrival.

I'll like to congratulate you once again and to inform you that I have forwarded your payment information to one of my client, he will be sending you the first check today for your first assignment which you will be using the funds from the check to complete tasks for me while am still here, I will keep you posted on the tracking number as soon as i have it.

Your rapid response and sincerity is my main priority.

Kindly acknowledge the receipt of my email.

Thank you.
Advertisement

#439971 by jazzyjazz97 Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:57 pm
Hello, I was scammed by this person I was wondering if there was any information on whether this person has been found? I desperately would like to be able to get my life back on track because I unfortunately was stupid enough to fall into their trap. Any information would be extremely helpful!
#439980 by AlanJones Fri Jun 16, 2023 1:24 am
The only information we have on this scam is what is posted in this topic. It is very unlikely though that the scammer has been identified as they will likely be overseas and using fake identities.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.