Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#382753 by Troy Platt Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:32 am
Subject: JUKI Corporation
To: Recipients <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 21:15:59 -0700
Reply-To: <[email protected]>

Hey there,
I am the Protocol Manager JUKI Corporation, i know I’m catching you out of the blue here, but I stumbled upon your info on GOOGLE. Given your current position and roll, you’ll probably find this job very interesting. If you have some minutes to read my next message.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#386596 by Marco Ortega Sat May 25, 2019 4:58 pm
You are right, I got contacted by that email account too and I received the following document:

Job type: Contract
Salary: $48,000 per annum + 5% Commission Duration: 12-16 Months
Time Requirement: 3-5 Hours per Week Contact: Hachiro Kiyohara
Sector: Industrial/Electrical
Job Role: Account Receivable
Thank you for your interest in learning more about this position. Juki Corporation is one of the leading industrial machine manufacturers. Japanese manufacturer of industrial sewing machines, Chip Mounter, Flexible Mounter, LED Mounter, Intelligent Feeder System, Dispenser, Solder Paste Printer, X-ray reel Counter and recently domestic machines in Japan, offering unbeatable pricing and excellent services.
We require a representative in North America (USA & Canada) because we are presently experiencing difficulties in transacting business (i.e. processing payments from our customers/clients) in North America, most especially with customers who prefer cheque as a method of payment for purchase of our products. This challenge has not only limited our effort in penetrating the Industrial/Electrical market in the above region as desired, but has also lead to unprompted remittance of balance payments for products supplied. As a result of this problem, we have customers/clients in above region that has not met with the normal payment schedule of 30 days after confirming receipt of products delivered to them in good condition. We have approximately $3,200,000.00 worth of payment with different clients from different regions in the United State of America and Canada currently owed to Juki Corporation.
Having looked at various options of tackling this drawback and based on research and past experience, we have discovered that having a representative/account receivable agent in the same region with our customers, it becomes very easy for them to comply and pay in due time, that is why we require a Representative who can easily communicate with our customer via email and telephone means. We shall provide you with all information which you will require to prove the existence of debt owned by the customer/client after you have being fully certified as our company representative agent with our legal binding representative employment deed.
With your acknowledgement to this email, our enrolment correspondence will be sent to you which you are to confirm your full contact information in the right manner. We confirm in good faith that we are ready to work with you with a base annual salary of $48,000.00 that will be paid monthly. You shall also earn 5% commission from any payment made to you on behalf of our company if you are willing and ready to assist our company without any illegal act.
To know more about our products, kindly view the company website on http://www.juki.co.jp
We wait to hear from you.
Kindest Regards,
Hachiro Kiyohara
Protocol Manager
Juki Corporation 2-11-1,Tsurumaki,Tama-shi Tokyo 206-8551,Japan