Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#395863 by Troy Platt Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:49 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2019 23:48:20 -0700
Subject: Business Administrative Consultant - Outsourcing.

Hello

EMi Oil Company (EOC), a petroleum base company is currently interested in employing your services as a Business Administrative Consultant – Outsourcing. We are sitting on a $820 million venture dealing for Jet A-1 aviation fuel storage farm and heavy equipments, Initial construction services are still in progress.

It is time to initiate the next step in the process. Would you like to be involved? You could work full-time or part-time and keep your current Job.

I contacted you after going through your profile and feel convince I can work with you. Salary and responsibility will be discussed directly with you if interested.

Do let me know your position in reviewing this offer, so I may provide detailed information that will enable us discuss further.

Sincerely yours,

Donald Judge

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#397155 by Troy Platt Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:48 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 00:29:44 +0100
Subject: Hello,

EMi Oil Company (EOC),a petroleum base company.We are currently interested in your service as our representative for an Oil Sand project.Get back for details.

Sincerely yours
Kelly Brown.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!