Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#403395 by Sandythescamslayer Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:24 pm
*EXAMPLE OF EMPLOYMENT SCAM EMAIL* : Don't respond to emails like this. Don't deposit any checks they send you. Don't contact this person. Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.

Morning,

I have instructed my client to have funds sent to you which will be delivered this morning before 10:30am by FedEx for errands you will be taking care of for me today.

FedEx # : I will send as a text
You can use the FedEx number to monitor delivery of the parcel on the FedEx website.

Once you have the parcel. Take it to your bank and have it deposited. Once all the funds are available Take out $200 for yourself (as part of your first salary and for running around). When you are done with the deposit, I want you to help me find out how much it’s going to cost to buy;

10 pieces of XBOX Consoles
10 pieces Flat screen 43” LED HDTV for a Children’s Home. (Any TV brand will be fine just find me a good deal/pricing) and let me know what you find on the pricing on the items.

I will be in Los Angeles at the end of next week and i will need you to reserve a 5 Star hotel for me close to my location. I will have more details for that later this week when i have my travel schedule.

I will send you a text soon to see how you are doing.

Thank you.
Advertisement