Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#403711 by Sandythescamslayer Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:06 pm
*EXAMPLE OF EMPLOYMENT SCAM EMAIL* : Don't respond to emails like this. Don't deposit any checks they send you. Don't contact this person. Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.

Good morning,

I am pleased to inform you that the funds for the foster home and your weekly payment has been sent. You will be getting it today. It was mailed via FedEx Courier Service.

The payment was sent to your home address by my financial adviser, so ensure you stay at home today so you can receive delivery of the package and proceed with your first assignment ( It should be delivered in your front door) .

However, I have been contacted by the administrator of the foster home yesterday, they told me that some of the kids need to undergo surgery. In order for the kids to survive the injury, they need financial support so I reached an accord with the administrator that I will be sending them some funds. I don't need to send you the list anymore, they will be handling it; I think that should be a relief for you! It's a certified check in the amount of $4,999.91; As soon as you receive the check, go ahead and have it deposited into your account for clearance process to be done by your bank (You can do an ATM deposit if possible/ Or a check by phone deposit). Funds should be available in your account under 24 hours if not instantly. Once the check has cleared your account, You are to deduct $600 as your weekly pay. Kindly provide me with your reachable cell phone number so I can text you to explain further instructions.

I will be waiting on your email once you received the check, please get to it as soon as you can.

Once again I want to use this medium to remind you that this first assignment would be used to evaluate your ability. However, I should be back in a few days time to arrange a formal interview and meet you. I will be waiting to read back from you ASAP today.
Take good care of yourself and have a blessed day.
Thanks,
I will await your response.

Yours Sincerely,
Dr. Annie Nealon,
Qivana.
Advertisement