Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#413199 by FishyMails Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:22 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 14:16:32 -0700
Subject: Job Application

Dear Applicant,
Your resume has been reviewed by our HR Department for the position and we believe you are capable of handling this position based on your resume. Your details has been forwarded to Harry John (Hiring Manager). He would be conducting an interview with you to discuss the Job Details, Pay Scale and Benefits,etc. You are to email the company Hiring Manager ( [email protected] ) message him for immediate interview/briefing exercise. Interview starts ASAP, you are to be available online at this time for the job briefing and interview,your swift and timely response matters a lot to this position as the job starts ASAP.
I wish you best of luck.
Regards
Mr.Harry John
Job Application

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#413364 by FishyMails Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:51 pm
Date: 2020-07-03 4:05:13 PM -07:00
Subject: Re: Job Application

SIR

We are currently seeking to employ an individual your area for a job opening in our company,

it’s a work from home/office position and you are not required to pay any registration fee or pay for any application form before you get employed. Job details: All You need to do is received payment from our customers,
process it and gets 10% on each payment being processed and you will be making at least close to $550 weekly.

APPLICATION FORM

Full Name:

Address:

City:

State:

Zip code:

Cellphone:

Other phone:

Email Address:

Have you received or done an offer like this? Yes or No: If yes give an out come? No
Send your resume to email below for more details about the job.If interested,
get back with the information above. Upon receiving of these details I will also furnish you more in regards to the job.

Regards,
Mr Harry John

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#415072 by FishyMails Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:59 pm
Tel: +18723027349
Date: 2020-08-05 12:26:07 AM -07:00
Subject: Re: INTERVIEW

Good Morning ,

How are you today ? Sorry that I could not respond to your email quickly, been extremely busy with some clients related issues here in Ontario over the weekend. These is to acknowledged you, that your information has been received. You have been accepted and employed as my Personal assistance.As you know this is a part-time home base job for now till I get back to the state, If you have any other job at the moment, you can still keep to your job.

Below is job Descriptions as my PA.

*Process mails
*Bill Payment
*Print Invitations
*Book appointments & Flight Reservation
*shopping, E.t.c or any other reasonable duty will be allocated to you

Your first task would be on Tuesday .I will keep you informed as soon as I make the list of what you have to do for me and email them to you. Ensure you check your emails daily so you can keep in contact with me because i will be communicating with you mostly through email/text messages. It nice having you on board as my PA while.I hope to meet you face to face upon my return.

Kindly send text Message/SMS to 872-302-7349 to acknowledge this message immediately, communication is very important in a successful relationship.

Re-confirm your FULL NAME and FULL ADDRESS(CITY,STATE,ZIP-CODE): include apartment # Mobile Number If available immediately.

Thanks and do have a wonderful day.

Best Regards,

Mr Harry John

#415073 by FishyMails Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:00 pm
Date: 2020-08-06 1:45:12 AM -07:00
Subject: Re: INTERVIEW

How are you today ? I hope all is going on fine. Sorry for my late response I have been extremely busy with some clients for the past few days . I'm glad to inform you that a direct deposit will be made into your bank account , kindly provide me with the following details .

Bank Name, Account Holder Name , Acct Number , Routine Number Bank Address, Home Address , Acct Type.

Once the funds are available in your account, a deduction of $550 for your first week salary. I shall provide you with further instructions on how to proceed with the rest assignment.

Stay on look out and do the needful.

Best Regards,
Mr Harry John